Dupes of Non-Physical

The only rule: There are no rules.
It is currently September 7th, 2024, 11:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Update from Earl
PostPosted: February 6th, 2012, 10:50 pm 
Site Admin

[[ Hi Bob, Carolyn and iON, (iON, if your there, physically speaking)

Over the past most of my insights have come from mySELF where too they (insights) have been catylised into proper alignment through my relationship with you guys. I miss your show of which always put me forward towards the next directorial postion for proper alignment. In the context of NOW, of which would only make sense as NOW being relative to other NOWs, I just recently came into the realization of how these NOWS interact and how that which I thought of as the past, historically speaking is but only mythology. The point here is how I now clearly understand why the past is mythology and even how this mythology is making it's appearance right now as supposed real events and characters (immortals and ascended masters and the like) in 'our' story are reappearing at this time as the veil lifts. This is related to paralell worlds of coarse and your show was always open and abundant and fearless in opening these gates of awareness about these many mansions. This insight or realization is groundbreaking as proper alignment continues for me. I realize that the product Realine could probably have done all this for me alot more easily but my first bottle of realine is only coming this week. I did however enjoy the ride of getting there on my own by going directly through the immortals, vampirism and werewolves, astrolgy. numerolgy, unlimited councils, channelers, elementals, Melchizedeks of many versions, Gods of all races, angels and there Archs, demons, Annunaki, aliens, dimmensions, Elohim, philosophers stone, gold elements, secret societies, ignorance, superiority, Gaia, altenative doctors, unlimited conspiracies, mind, socialization, humanism,sponge Bobs, Bob dobbs, Physics, CERN, probable whatevers, iONism and iONets...ism, health, pyschology, philosophy, all the-rapists, Jesus's as mythology, unlimited archytypes, languages, technologies and the blendings and more of all the above myth. Well holy shit whats left? Besides rnadrops and realine of which won't be included in this list because they are never mythology and never just one NOW but always evolving to more inclusive and substanial NOW's through each and all of us who engage it I would say that once aligned all thats left is execution of beingness. Bob and Carolyn and iON, you guys are the original Realine. The hardest job in the world and you guys addressed it and aligned it all like it was nothing. I guess, iON, realignment of mcluhanism by way of dobbism as well as the collapsing of body beliefs through Carolyn was your job not to mention the ReGenisis of the myth genisis. Do I know what I'm talkin about.....no! I just like clacking on my keyboard of which includes this......... iON, acknowleding the massive expansiveness of the huge environments of which Bob and Carolyn obviously manage it becomes really impressive, iON, that you could do what you did. Actually I'm not sure anything was really done at all because youse guyses made it fun..............and the next thing know it was gettin done.

Earl

P.S this whole email is just a myth but the built in gratitude is of coarse Real. ]]

Bob Neveritt

Post subject: Re: Update from Earl
PostPosted: February 7th, 2012, 2:55 am 

P-Earl

PostPosted: February 7th, 2012, 2:34 pm 

Pearl, indeed...a great whack of nacre from the ole' knacker himself! My favorite line in the whole rant is the P.S! Good job, Earl! Thanks for posting, BOB.

PostPosted: February 7th, 2012, 6:54 pm 

My fathers name was Earl and my grandmothers name was Pearl...

PostPosted: February 8th, 2012, 5:59 am 

I liked this part,

Earl wrote:
...that which I thought of as the past, historically speaking is but only mythology.

The point here is how I now clearly understand why the past is mythology and even
how this mythology is making it's appearance right now as supposed real events and
characters (immortals and ascended masters and the like) in 'our' story are reappearing
at this time as the veil lifts. This is related to paralell worlds of coarse...

We are becoming our myths.

So, once you've become your own myth, what's next?

PostPosted: February 8th, 2012, 6:08 am 
Site Admin

Bart wrote:
I liked this part,

Earl wrote:
...that which I thought of as the past, historically speaking is but only mythology.

The point here is how I now clearly understand why the past is mythology and even
how this mythology is making it's appearance right now as supposed real events and
characters (immortals and ascended masters and the like) in 'our' story are reappearing
at this time as the veil lifts. This is related to paralell worlds of coarse...

We are becoming our myths.

So, once you've become your own myth, what's next?

BOB: As iON always answers to that question: "Bob".

See "Mythic Government" in the Kroker Quadrant (1980) followed by "Lockdown BobRule" in the Dobbs Quadrant (1990).

Bob Neveritt

PostPosted: February 9th, 2012, 7:39 pm 

Hey I just connected to the song "Blinded by the light" and Early Pearly are in the lyrics that posted earl ier today. Tayzay mentioned there were some Earl happenings so here's the Poem:

IN THE EARLY, PEARLY MORNING

by: Valgovind

ThE fields are full of Poppies, and the skies are very blue,
By the Temple in the coppice, I wait, Beloved, for you.
The level land is sunny, and the errant air is gay,
With scent of rose and honey; will you come to me to-day?

From carven walls above me, smile lovers; many a pair.
"Oh, take this rose and love me!" she has twined it in her hair.
He advances, she retreating, pursues and holds her fast,
The sculptor left them meeting, in a close embrace at last.

Through centuries together, in the carven stone they lie,
In the glow of golden weather, and endless azure sky.
Oh, that we, who have for pleasure so short and scant a stay,
Should waste our summer leisure; will you come to me to-day?

The Temple bells are ringing, for the marriage month has come.
I hear the women singing, and the throbbing of the drum.
And when the song is failing, or the drums a moment mute,
The weirdly wistful wailing of the melancholy flute.

Little Life has got to offer, and little man to lose,
Since to-day Fate deigns to proffer, Oh wherefore, then, refuse
To take this transient hour, in the dusky Temple gloom
While the poppies are in flower, and the mangoe trees abloom.

And if Fate remember later, and come to claim her due,
What sorrow will be greater than the Joy I had with you?
For to-day, lit by your laughter, between the crushing years,
I will chance, in the hereafter, eternities of tears.

TRANSLATED INTO ENGLISH BY LAURENCE HOPE (1865-1904)