Dupes of Non-Physical

The only rule: There are no rules.
It is currently September 7th, 2024, 10:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: the BOBZONE
PostPosted: July 2nd, 2010, 1:38 pm 

according to Bob everything he says is total bullshit, and doesn't matter, words are no longer required; however, he shorely do express himself and digress himself in the abyss of wordy words - Gregg did you like the photo of Harvey ? James Stewart surely did know who Harvey was !

PostPosted: July 2nd, 2010, 2:08 pm 

Because he had a picture? maybe...

Love iON

PostPosted: July 2nd, 2010, 4:06 pm 

Legend wrote:
according to Bob everything he says is total bullshit, and doesn't matter, words are no longer required; however, he shorely do express himself and digress himself in the abyss of wordy words - Gregg did you like the photo of Harvey ? James Stewart surely did know who Harvey was !

It was A GREAT picture L. I had it in my memory banks and couldn't believe it when I saw it. Now I just have to get a picture of me with my arm around me and Waa Laa.

"You will be assimilated," Promises Promises Promises

Gregg

PostPosted: July 2nd, 2010, 5:13 pm 

triangulation, triangulation, triangulation!

iON

PostPosted: July 2nd, 2010, 5:57 pm 
Anyone for a thick slice of freshly baked Bread?
Slathered with butter?
Drizzled with raw local honey?
Smeared with pear preserves?
What Be thy Preference?

Delightfully Delighting,
? Tina

Post subject: Re: the BOBZONE ZONE
PostPosted: July 2nd, 2010, 6:11 pm 

Gregg wrote:
I mistakenly wrote the BobZone, I meant to post BowZONE as in the Bowzone layer. Kind of like reintardation. Coming 'back' to live in the deep south again and again and again and again. I’ll l keep BobZone for now.

Good post Chad but in order to avoid w,w,w,w,and h my reply would be; "Chad explain to me the reasons you have chosen to express yourself in this way". I avoided separation with this phrasing. Yes I agree the w's and h's are fun to play with except by way of acquiring an answer to our internal questions. Avoided them again!
It only gets tangled up when I use those words internally to my own askings, or deficiencies depending on the place of power/authority I sit with.

So when I, Gregg is, (are) in need of a little squeezing and or clean up of my inquirers it would be,

"explain to me the contrast I am feeling regarding this situation as it makes me feel less than". A few danglers here but allow; Which is what most of the individuals I encounter ARE asking. Avoided it again. Tried to go a day without using the 4-w's and 1-h. Interesting.

ION; NO TEE SHIRT FOR YOU, NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!!! But I am appreciative of the increased value we encounter together. I AM that appreciation. If "god" needs my gratitude it aint God.

I had a session in the BOBZONE, (all capitals cause it was a good one) yesterday for 2 hours. BOBZONE pointed out to me that there is NO SUBCONSCIOUS. What does this mean? Now realize I have spent 20 years 'understanding' my sub, favorite all time subject, object of my obsession Exclusively.

The only way for me to get there from here is overlaying without explanation or understanding that something else is afoot. Something completely different, (like Monty Python) that was once in existence as an expression of ME, life, before I started my slippery slope of separation and authority.

Billy (my NP) was fired last week. Billy is gone. Bipolar is out; uni-polar is in. Billy has been replaced by Gregg.

As BobZone has rightly stated “trying to communicate with your NP is like trying to communicate with your lung”.
The point has been heinously missed.
The other day I was on a patio having a drink with friends and trees all around full of saccade (?) bugs screaming their lungs out, noisy little bastards.

A silent, small, very still and gentle phrase entered my thought, (from stage left), “be still” not the exact phrase but close. No time passed than this occurred. Silence. That was NOT my subconscious, or my sub-toe for that matter.

So let’s get it clear, if Harvey’s coming to roost it will be “complete and total domination/participation/integration/ masturbation, opps, “you will be assimilated, resistance is futile”, (the Borg).

What was the Borg but complete integration/connectedness of all participants, thoughts, desires, objectives, aspects of existence. A group mind so to speak. Knowingness.

Don’t fuck with the Borg unless you’re ready to fuck.
Sorry iOn couldn’t help it, Harvey’s feeling a little frisky this morning. I feel like a carrot.
Bobzone no McLuhan outwardly here but if you read between the lines its all over the place just like your chart!!
Loving you all more than bacon.

Gregg

We can say that communicating with NP is like talking your lung, but it's for JW with iON or Abraham to Esther Hicks it's not like talking to a lung at all. In these instances the lung talks back.

I've also heard Bob say on numerous occasions, "The Guff is where we go when we transition." WRONG! The Guff is where the NP goes. The NP does not contain individuality. What we are left with when transition is our soul and as we've all heard before the soul does not go to the guff. Instead the soul hangs out around Earth (or heaven as we know it).

I've said this in a tailgate prior what we are hearing from iON is the NP perspective, not the soul, not the human creator, not the mind. NP has no concept of past lives, subconscious, life lessons etc. They view everything as perfect including mass destruction. It's all perspective.

While I enjoy what iON brings to the table, because he's doing his job very well which is to teach Human Creators how to come into their power, (in addition to very helpful 'all knowing' knowledge {he explained in great detail & accuracy where my grandmother hid $70k from herself}) we are only hearing a piece of the pie here, not the whole story.

PostPosted: July 2nd, 2010, 8:57 pm 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYEFkYtANVg

Love always
iON

PostPosted: July 3rd, 2010, 12:08 am 
Stupendous!

xoxoxo

PostPosted: July 3rd, 2010, 12:11 am 
Site Admin

higherlight wrote:
We can say that communicating with NP is like talking your lung, but it's for JW with iON or Abraham to Esther Hicks it's not like talking to a lung at all. In these instances the lung talks back.

I've also heard Bob say on numerous occasions, "The Guff is where we go when we transition." WRONG! The Guff is where the NP goes. The NP does not contain individuality. What we are left with when transition is our soul and as we've all heard before the soul does not go to the guff. Instead the soul hangs out around Earth (or heaven as we know it).

BOB: Excellent post, HL!! I see you're doing your homework.

This issue of "individuality" in the Guf has taken up a few hours in my private sessions with iON. No conclusions have been arrived at, yet (as is wise to expect when engaging iON as many hours as I have), but some interesting data:

1. iON says that when I talked with McLuhan through iON - sometimes it was with his soul ("ghost") and sometimes with his NP ("essence") in the Guf.

2. Approximate "confusions" occurred when I questioned iON about conversations and appearances with my mother.

3. On the surface iON is adamant about no "individuality" in the Guf but what iON has said about the birth of a person and the "stages" thereof from the new glass of water in the Guf - if one listens closely - implies other complications, especially when one tackles "reincarnation" and what the Evergreens said about that compared with iON.

4. If one contemplates how iON says the preferred iONic goal is to stay in the physical (having NP bliss AND the ability to create [having one's cake and eating it, too]), then perhaps "individuality" is retained. So that implies going to the Guf is the forfeiture of one's "individuality" as a blissful annihilation by default, and the more "powerful" (being truly "meek") option to stay in the physical is the ULTIMATE ascending-process fulfillment (not the finite "ascension") of iON's Utopian wager to BEDOHAVE it all!!! (And I would like to suggest that this last paragraph of extreme thinking has never been written before in recorded "history"!!!)

I've said this in a tailgate prior what we are hearing from iON is the NP perspective, not the soul, not the human creator, not the mind.

BOB; Yes... no - one should say that iON is more than those but includes those dynamics. Witness the "creations" (both physical and astral) by iON every week on CASH FLOW and the TAILGATES.

NP has no concept of past lives, subconscious, life lessons etc. They view everything as perfect including mass destruction. It's all perspective.

BOB: I wouldn't limit the "perspective" to NP - although the undergraduate in iONic Studies would begin with those distinctions. I would say iON's is the "perspective" of the fully ascending, non-offending dynamics of the Physical, the Labyrinth of the Mind, as well as the Non-Physical - include all of the Trinity as well as the Trilogy (Physical, Labyrinth of the Mind, and the Soul) when envisioning the expanding dimensions of BE-DO-HAVING the whole mouthful.

While I enjoy what iON brings to the table, because he's doing his job very well which is to teach Human Creators how to come into their power, (in addition to very helpful 'all knowing' knowledge {he explained in great detail & accuracy where my grandmother hid $70k from herself})

BOB: Excellent grammatically-correct punctuation/bracketing here, HL!! You're paying attention to the PRESENT!!

we are only hearing a piece of the pie here, not the whole story.

BOB: No, we're hearing the "whole story" here (but one would have to include the private sessions with clients, of course, not just CASH FLOW and TAILGATE) because iON "involves" the phatic ("We're not trying to TELL you something!" - iON) in its EM-PHATIC summary of human "reaching".

No agency of spiritual "wisdom" included that in their program before - which means iON tells it all and completes it as well - as we are ushered out the door ("You don't have to leave but you can't stay here!" - iON. How's that for a Zen riddle?).

Yes, iON is the Howard Cosell of the last TELLING ("the tell is in the words!" - iON).

See what I said to Chad in recent posts for what I'm leaving out in this communiqué from the Beachhead.

Thanks for evoking this Voluntary ESP, HL!!

Bob Neveritt

PostPosted: July 3rd, 2010, 11:45 am 

rhyee wrote:
higherlight wrote:

BOB: Excellent post, HL!! I see you're doing your homework.

This issue of "individuality" in the Guf has taken up a few hours in my private sessions with iON. No conclusions have been arrived at, yet (as is wise to expect when engaging iON as many hours as I have), but some interesting data:

1. iON says that when I talked with McLuhan through iON - sometimes it was with his soul ("ghost") and sometimes with his NP ("essence") in the Guf.

2. Approximate "confusions" occurred when I questioned iON about conversations and appearances with my mother.

3. On the surface iON is adamant about no "individuality" in the Guf but what iON has said about the birth of a person and the "stages" thereof from the new glass of water in the Guf - if one listens closely - implies other complications, especially when one tackles "reincarnation" and what the Evergreens said about that compared with iON.

4. If one contemplates how iON says the preferred iONic goal is to stay in the physical (having NP bliss AND the ability to create [having one's cake and eating it, too]), then perhaps "individuality" is retained. So that implies going to the Guf is the forfeiture of one's "individuality" as a blissful annihilation by default, and the more "powerful" (being truly "meek") option to stay in the physical is the ULTIMATE ascending-process fulfillment (not the finite "ascension") of iON's Utopian wager to BEDOHAVE it all!!! (And I would like to suggest that this last paragraph of extreme thinking has never been written before in recorded "history"!!!)

I've said this in a tailgate prior what we are hearing from iON is the NP perspective, not the soul, not the human creator, not the mind.

BOB; Yes... no - one should say that iON is more than those but includes those dynamics. Witness the "creations" (both physical and astral) by iON every week on CASH FLOW and the TAILGATES.

NP has no concept of past lives, subconscious, life lessons etc. They view everything as perfect including mass destruction. It's all perspective.

BOB: I wouldn't limit the "perspective" to NP - although the undergraduate in iONic Studies would begin with those distinctions. I would say iON's is the "perspective" of the fully ascending, non-offending dynamics of the Physical, the Labyrinth of the Mind, as well as the Non-Physical - include all of the Trinity as well as the Trilogy (Physical, Labyrinth of the Mind, and the Soul) when envisioning the expanding dimensions of BE-DO-HAVING the whole mouthful.

While I enjoy what iON brings to the table, because he's doing his job very well which is to teach Human Creators how to come into their power, (in addition to very helpful 'all knowing' knowledge {he explained in great detail & accuracy where my grandmother hid $70k from herself})

BOB: Excellent grammatically-correct punctuation/bracketing here, HL!! You're paying attention to the PRESENT!!

we are only hearing a piece of the pie here, not the whole story.

BOB: No, we're hearing the "whole story" here (but one would have to include the private sessions with clients, of course, not just CASH FLOW and TAILGATE) because iON "involves" the phatic ("We're not trying to TELL you something!" - iON) in its EM-PHATIC summary of human "reaching".

No agency of spiritual "wisdom" included that in their program before - which means iON tells it all and completes it as well - as we are ushered out the door ("You don't have to leave but you can't stay here!" - iON. How's that for a Zen riddle?).

Yes, iON is the Howard Cosell of the last TELLING ("the tell is in the words!" - iON).

See what I said to Chad in recent posts for what I'm leaving out in this communiqué from the Beachhead.

Thanks for evoking this Voluntary ESP, HL!!

Bob Neveritt

Thanks for the critique Bobzone and that Utube is perfect! I've been telling folks that information for a very long time now, but those wordy words are excellent!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next