Dupes of Non-Physical

The only rule: There are no rules.
It is currently October 18th, 2024, 6:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Super indulgence...
PostPosted: May 4th, 2010, 5:28 pm 

Love your posts here Allison - I totally agree there should be some sort of dictionary for IONisms. I told a beau about the Pea Pod and he was hysterical. I love how ION helps break down things people deem important into silliness - it puts it all in perspective, IMO. Worky jobs, money checks. etc. etc. That's why I especially excel at one of my businesses as a real estate brokerage - I treat it all like playing Monopoly and nothing more.

As for the wine, I am branching out now which I wrote about on another post - saw some Southern Iced Tea in the store which totally reminded me of J.W. being in the South and ION's southern accent. On the label it talks about lazy days in the South rocking on the porch and drinking some tea to beat the heat - can't you just picture J.W. and ION doing that?! Though if Bob squeezes the lemons too hard at any point going forward, I'll just have to mix it all up - tea, wine, other brown party liquor, you name it.... :mrgreen: In general though, Bob hasn't been driving me to drink as much as he's chilled out a bit on the lemon squeezing so jasmine tea with soy & honey for me lately.

oh, hope the doggie dogs are fine now.

Post subject: Re: Super indulgence...
PostPosted: May 17th, 2010, 10:09 pm 

Hey!!! Somehow I missed this sweet post...even mentioning the doggies "issue"...THANKS!

LOVE your input as well, particularly when I have "time" to check out the tale-gates, which hasn't been for a long while.....

Looks like Renee, Shelia and I will get a chance to play "in person" this weekend in Seattle...how kewl is that!!!!

Of course everyone here is invited as well...maybe we'll call it smelting titanium??? :)))))

love to you ...
A