Dupes of Non-Physical

The only rule: There are no rules.
It is currently September 16th, 2024, 3:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Bob's Loop (mouse trap)
PostPosted: May 6th, 2010, 9:13 am 

great post Zoneperfect! yeah, forget about dead Aunt Suzy & her cat and let's keep on keeping on with the juicy stuff...

we are truly blessed to have all these wonderful people give of their time so freely. so, a shout out to everyone involved!

while i understand each of us encounters blocks at times that are often challenging to see beyond no matter how silly they may be, it may help us as a whole in this wonderful psychedelic experience called ION, to discern which bits of little stuff can be figured with our own non-physical on our couch eating Doritos and which bits to bring forward for play.

yes, it's a delicate balance to keep all parties interested and engaged but this, in my opinion, is what will keep this process dynamic and alive instead of potentially having people stop engaging in the experience altogether.

i mentioned to Sheila yesterday how special this all is. other "channeled" (for lack of a better word) material i've enjoyed listening to is the Abraham Material and the Pleiadians through Barbabra Marciniak and the written word of the Cassiopeans. it was always such a pleasure to listen to the Pleadian tapes of the core group involved with their personal stories intertwined with thought provoking questions i was glad they asked as someone listening months or years later. i firmly believe we are part of history in the making. only this kicks ass even more because there is fun and frivolity and brown party liquor involved!

btw, glad calethia (sp?) is on the chardonnay bandwagon too. we'll have to share a glass poolside (or portal side) on my next trip out there.

PostPosted: May 6th, 2010, 11:38 am 
You typed the words right out of my fingers.
Nice summary.... The God we call ZonePerfect!
oxox

PostPosted: May 6th, 2010, 11:45 am 

typey typey...that's what we love to do! though city play time coming soon so no typey typey in cafes but talky talky live with strangers (can you imagine?), dancey dancey & drinky drinky....

PostPosted: May 6th, 2010, 12:11 pm 

Repeat.....

PostPosted: May 6th, 2010, 12:56 pm 

Masteroflightchick wrote:
yes, it's a delicate balance to keep all parties interested and engaged but this, in my opinion, is what will keep this process dynamic and alive instead of potentially having people stop engaging in the experience altogether.

That will never happen. Once you begin, you will not stop unless you have the all the answers (good luck with that) or its too much to take so you back away. Either way I would imagine that is the last thing on BOB or JW's mind. People will come and go but judging from the response in the first two or so weeks I dont think they are going to have that type of issue.

PostPosted: May 6th, 2010, 1:55 pm 
and we all journey on our path of choice. It's nice to have signpost's along our way that assist's in the 321process of being in our GOD power of knowing. with only the limitations we set for ourselves, while releasing those limitations from the labby of our minds. This brings us closer and closer to the you of you.
No separations of inner,middle,outer kingdoms of Gods and Goddess's. Paradise on Earth as in Heaven........

PostPosted: May 6th, 2010, 3:32 pm 

What is Bound on Earth is Bound on Heaven, and likewise!

PostPosted: May 6th, 2010, 4:11 pm 

Not Bad ZonePerfect but you missed the point just a little - its NOT that there CHARGING for anything - it's the dichotomy that Bob tries to maintain he has no DOG in the fight- as a partially ascended creator by virture of his creating (i.e. websites, talkshows, books, sessions, rants) he certainly has a dog in the fight - he's pushing as hard as anyone for disclosure, exposure, abundance and more- true its a matter of perception - blah blah blah - Moreover, with all that the forum has covered or repeated - I am still waiting for someone to jump UP (stand on your feet) and say YES - I can and do bi-locate (let me show you) - I can and do parallel world travel (let me share with you)- I can and do levitate, transform, transcend, and do the hokey pokey let us unite and enjoy :) (IT IS MY OPINION ONLY - BUT WE ARE REALLY ONLY SCRATCHING THE SURFACE-SNIFFING THE PHEROMONES-any chemical substance released by an animal that serves to influence the physiology or behavior of other members of the same species. )LOL :mrgreen: - I suppose I am little impatient- its coming I know - give it time - relax and allow - but I want it NOW - some of the reading I have done on these subjects has recommended ORME (white powder gold) or MANNA to assist in this process of ascension - it allows the conductivity of the electric body (mind or labyrinth) to come into harmony with oneself - synergy - thats ALL :mrgreen: ENJOY -

PostPosted: May 6th, 2010, 4:56 pm 
Dr. Dean recommends Magnesium for just that purpose and more. Let me paint a word picture:
Here is a fist hand knowing of the Goddess you call Tayzay:
Jake and I went for a very lovely walk along the beach this day.
Observed a family of geese, little ones swimming along w/mom & dad. 4 seagulls flying around, diving into the calm waters of Lake Huron. 2 split off and are playing tag with one another thru the air. Jake running,swimming and retrieving a stick and bringing it to my feet. We sit and rest, relax, drink some water for awhile. On the return walk home I spot a very large (100lb)
dog 5 houses before us. So I put Jake's line on as we approach.
We stop and I give a holler to the lady(Bonnie) if it is OK to come say Hi. The dog sees us and comes galloping towards me and Jake. (20-30 ft) The dogs greet each other. As this big Chesapeak/Lab dog approaches me, I greet him saying,
" Hi Buddy" He looks right at me and grins, bows his head and I give him a nice rub and pat.
I visit with Bonnie for about 5 minutes while the dogs play.
I ask "what is this wonderful dogs name? She answers, "Buddy!!"
Simple. easy pleasure. That's ALL injoy.

PostPosted: May 6th, 2010, 6:55 pm 

Perfect, So if you have a dog in the mix it does not have to be about a FIGHT.
Way KOOL

Rin Tin Tin