Dupes of Non-Physical

The only rule: There are no rules.
It is currently September 7th, 2024, 10:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: There's no reincarnation . . .
PostPosted: February 5th, 2012, 5:10 pm 

That's awesome Bob! Bart I love your interpretations.

PostPosted: February 6th, 2012, 3:30 pm 
what is "now" anyway...
is it the "n" or the "o" or the "w"
or only the "no", cut short by the next "now"
by the time we are done defining the "now" (or noticing it) it's gone
therefore past tense
and thus "living in the now" = contradiction of terms

the way i see it...
all i am is a goddam memory machine
spitting them out like there's NO FUCKING TOMORROW

jeeeesh!! I'm gonna go watch some CAMELOT!!
(death by camelot - now there's a thought)

PostPosted: February 6th, 2012, 8:38 pm 
Site Admin

nid wrote:
what is "now" anyway...
is it the "n" or the "o" or the "w"
or only the "no", cut short by the next "now"
by the time we are done defining the "now" (or noticing it) it's gone
therefore past tense
and thus "living in the now" = contradiction of terms

the way i see it...
all i am is a goddam memory machine
spitting them out like there's NO FUCKING TOMORROW

jeeeesh!! I'm gonna go watch some CAMELOT!!
(death by camelot - now there's a thought)

BOB: Correct, there is no "now".

Memory is virtual.

The Android Meme is a "memory theater" (McLuhan).

"Forget, remember!" - FINNEGANS WAKE, 1939, p.614

Bob Neveritt

PostPosted: February 7th, 2012, 1:14 am 
one big action replay...
just when i was wonderin' why i've turned into this obnoxious foulmouthed self-gratifying slob

it's called...
REDLINE THE MOTHERFUCKER!!

PostPosted: February 7th, 2012, 6:00 am 

nid wrote:
one big action replay...
just when i was wonderin' why i've turned into this obnoxious foulmouthed self-gratifying slob

BART: Correction, there is no "slob".

PostPosted: February 7th, 2012, 6:31 am 
noon, still in pjs, hair possibly not brushed in a week, at least 3 cobwebs dangling between my head and screen...
wazzat then, Bart?

PostPosted: February 19th, 2012, 10:37 am 

I appreciate the Barty Bob, that was very insightful. Great question Phil!

PostPosted: February 19th, 2012, 9:52 pm 

philk wrote:
Please help me out on this . . . is my understanding correct?
There is no time, so multiple lifetimes become meaningless
The physical meat sack contains all the creative god-power.
The non-physical contains the power source and it is vast beyond our ordinary comprehension.
The nature of this power is the potential of the unmanifested thought.
The power of our non-physical portion can support millions (I think I recall iON stating this somewhere) of individual meat sacks, each unique and individual.
When a meat sack transitions, it becomes an inert device, like a toaster that is unplugged, and its unused animating non-physical energy gets deposited into the guf - which is an 'ocean' of non-localized unmanifested creations.
The soul, which is an artifact of physical existence, contains a record of every aspect experienced by the meat sack during the current interval of animate life on earth. The soul gets turned loose by the meat sack upon its transition and becomes a residue or ghost, roaming unseen in the physical, and I imagine, being attracted to extant resonant frequencies - being individuals, emotions or ideas - like metal filings being influenced by a magnetic field.
So, my question . . .
Upon transition, does my individual personality/focus point shift to another of the millions of meat sacks currently plugged into our common non-physical at the beginning point of its existence (birth), understanding that there is no time and we are only 'coronated' once, all exists in the now. So, effectively, we just switched to a different now.

Don't let the NP confuse you...the NP does NOT acknowledge reincarnation. It does not mean we didn't live before. If you read Dr. Brian Weiss, Many Masters Many Lives, you will know immediately we have lived many times before. The reason the NP does not recognize the subject is due to the fact they would have to acknowledge the lessons that are planned for this life which involves "making progress." This particular NP (entity known as iON) does not recognize the Soul or the very intricate process it took to get where you are in your physical meat-sack. i. e. who your parents would be, where you would live, who you would marry, what children you'd have etc. The only reason iON manifested in this form is to teach us how to get back to our POWER. The very subject of past lives (and issues, specifically set backs) we've had in those lives would take away from our POWER.

There are many NP entities and iON is just one of them. iON is a very small portion of the Universal Pie. Nevertheless, I'm still grateful for all the teachings. There is no other like him. However, that does not mean that he is the only NP you can learn from.

Here is an example:

http://spiritlibrary.com/kryon/channeli ... dium=email

I have never met a Dupe yet that understands this process, including The BobGod. :lol:

PostPosted: February 20th, 2012, 5:35 am 
Site Admin

higherlight wrote:
Don't let the NP confuse you...the NP does NOT acknowledge reincarnation. It does not mean we didn't live before. If you read Dr. Brian Weiss, Many Masters Many Lives, you will know immediately we have lived many times before. The reason the NP does not recognize the subject is due to the fact they would have to acknowledge the lessons that are planned for this life which involves "making progress." This particular NP (entity known as iON) does not recognize the Soul or the very intricate process it took to get where you are in your physical meat-sack. i. e. who your parents would be, where you would live, who you would marry, what children you'd have etc. The only reason iON manifested in this form is to teach us how to get back to our POWER. The very subject of past lives (and issues, specifically set backs) we've had in those lives would take away from our POWER.

There are many NP entities and iON is just one of them. iON is a very small portion of the Universal Pie. Nevertheless, I'm still grateful for all the teachings. There is no other like him. However, that does not mean that he is the only NP you can learn from.

Here is an example:

http://spiritlibrary.com/kryon/channeli ... dium=email

I have never met a Dupe yet that understands this process, including The BobGod. :lol:

BOB: I would suggest that iON is not NP now. iON gave up being limited to the NP situation/condition on March 18, 2009. Not only was iON absorbed into the Physical, iON squared the Physical by absorbing the Chip Landscape/Body. That's why iON says the best metaphor for iON is the S.A.R.A.H., "smart house" computer in the TV series, "Eureka":

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SARAH

The changes in the Guf have sidelined Soul to the bench during today's Big SuperMeta Game between the "apathetic" and the "ambitious".

And I would have to understand and master Kryon's vision (via Lee Carroll) in order to write the 2 paragraphs above (which, by the way, have never been uttered by a human before this post):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqdPhtie1-Y

From my diaries:

http://www.fivebodied.com/archives/audi ... m#19631122

[[ Nov. 22/63 (Dallas)

Bob jumped into the car as the assassin ran back from the fence and got in the passenger side. They headed for a house on the outskirts of Dallas.

Nov. 22/63 (Dartmouth)

Randy turned down Slater Street and headed for the road hockey game. He marveled at what a great song “Cry, Cry, Baby,” by Garnet Mimms & the Enchanters, was. He couldn't get over how much he loved the radio. He puzzled over how hard it was to keep up his interest in hockey. As he approached the game, he laughed to himself as Mike Kroger slipped on the snow and collapsed on Gary Reid's stomach while Gary's stick just missed Ross Short's head. Once he started playing, he forgot about the music and was happy he had already scored two goals and got one assist. Then it happened. Penny Peters and Judy MacLean came bustling by saying something about the President of the United States being shot. He immediately wondered if this would affect the party at Steve's that night. It was going to be a farewell party for Reid whose father had been transferred to Bathurst, New Brunswick. This game was being played in front of Gary's house where they had had some good sleep-over parties. That wouldn't happen anymore. Randy hoped Gary's girlfriend, Janet Stevenson, would be at the party. Then the tennis ball slapped into his thigh. OWWWW!!!!

Nov. 27/63 (Dartmouth)

Bob swept up Crichton Park Road swaying and melting to Garnet Mimms' “Cry, Cry, Baby” on the car radio. Dobbs was happy also because it hadn't been too much hassle getting it on the charts. North America really needed it. He saw Randy coming out of #25 so he slipped to a stop.

Dobbs: Hey, you don't look well.

Randy: Uhh... I had a fight with Mike last Friday night at a party over at Steve Tanner's.

Dobbs: The night Kennedy was killed... there was a lot of fighting that night, especially in Dallas.

Dec. 4/63 (Dartmouth)

Bob walked up Portland Street with Flaps, who was only 14 years old.

Dobbs: We and all our activities are pills for the gaping maw.

Flaps: I don't think Oswald killed Kennedy.

Dobbs: Oh yeah, he shot Kennedy.

Flaps: Are you sure?

Dobbs: Yes. ]]

Bob Dobbs

PostPosted: February 20th, 2012, 3:04 pm 

http://informationfarm.blogspot.com/201 ... d-non.html