Dupes of Non-Physical

The only rule: There are no rules.
It is currently September 7th, 2024, 10:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: There's no reincarnation . . .
PostPosted: February 20th, 2012, 3:39 pm 

So, Bob, what about the Gamut?

The inhabitants of earth – 3D-ville – include personalities and interactions of all types – it runs the gamut. You have saints and sinners, self-sacrificers and self servers, psychopaths and psychics; those who use and those who are used.

So it’s assumed everyone is acting on a path they have judged to be their fastest path to their joy, but it seems to me that there must be an over-arching mechanism that keeps the entire scope of activity in some kind of balance. In other words, for every pot there must be a lid, otherwise we would eventually lose that contrast – too many lids without enough pots or vice versa.

The idea of balance and karma may be poo-poo’d as just another artifact standing in the way of recognizing our god-ship abilities, but ultimately, what is the stabilization factor that allows every nose-dive into less-than, victimhood-perpetrator relationships to be countered with self-acknowledged mastership of the god-creator?

I agree with higherlight’s comments in general. I have followed Lee Carroll’s Kryon channelings for a few years. I think that this information is in tune with iON’s and, as higherlight states, the subtle difference is in iON’s stress of coming into and accepting our god-power.

I wouldn’t go so far as to say NP doesn’t understand the process, rather it seems to be more of a semantics issue. Just reading over Bob’s blow-by-blow answer to my original post, it sounds like just a different take on the reincarnation concept, only one avoiding the use of time terms, like past lives and such.

I totally get it (I think). Listening to the iON outtake Ginny linked up is another example. As a 3D, time-enveloped meat sack, trying to extract a precise understanding of the infinite knowledge base of an eternal being sort of drives you toward the linear interpretation of acquired knowledge through experience and that idea lends itself to prior lives.

But, prior lives implies timelines and there is no time, so here we are back at the beginning (or is It the end).

Ultimately, it may not be possible for a 3D meat sack to fully comprehend the mechanisms involved. I cannot know what I have not experienced because descriptive vocabulary must derive from a common experience – a chicken and the egg kind of thing.

But, hey, thinking and discussing shit like this was what made my wife divorce me in the first place, and that definitely was my fastest path to joy. So rock on! . . .