Dupes of Non-Physical

The only rule: There are no rules.
It is currently September 7th, 2024, 10:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: the BOBZONE
PostPosted: July 5th, 2010, 12:59 pm 

think of the glass or a drop or any quantity u can imagine of np unrealized creations as a halogram all of it is in every bit of it.

PostPosted: July 6th, 2010, 6:17 am 

It appears to me there is a plane of essence(s) for how could you function in this and many parallel worlds thru multiple 'meat-sac/soul' combos without "Working" from your essence.

Two questions.

1) Is there a plane of essence(s)

2) Does your essence survive the Guff?

PostPosted: July 6th, 2010, 8:37 am 

creator1111 wrote:
think of the glass or a drop or any quantity u can imagine of np unrealized creations as a halogram all of it is in every bit of it.

Hmmm....sounds like Holeopathic Cliche Probes from Bob's chart, and the self-similarity of fractals.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-similarity
"a self-similar object is exactly or approximately similar to a part of itself (i.e. the whole has the same shape as one or more of the parts). Many objects in the real world, such as coastlines, are statistically self-similar: parts of them show the same statistical properties at many scales."

Chad

Last edited by Chad on July 6th, 2010, 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: July 6th, 2010, 10:59 am 

In this process of scooping the water and coming forth, at what point are the 3 kingdoms created? Are they created simultaneously?

Chad

PostPosted: July 10th, 2010, 8:27 pm 

great post gregg

Post subject: the BOBZONE announcement
PostPosted: July 26th, 2010, 1:09 pm 

Announcement: Bob has asked me to manage his private readings. Yes you heard it right Bob will commence giving private readings shortly. This is not in competition with iOn but to give iOn a break from repeating himself time and time again.
Bob will not be charging for this as we have all determined it to be priceless. Carolyn initially had some objections to this pricing policy but under my careful persuasive nudging she has relented, recanted or whatever you do in a situation like this.

Please email me at your desire and I will schedule you a time with Bob during regular business hours, my business that is. Bob will have his testicles attached with alligator clips and if he ever mentions McLuhan you are obliged to press the pound key and give him an electrifying experience, 30 odd volts dc.
These will be recorded and I will send them to you for a small emailing and handling fee.

Seriously now, I have suggested to Bob that he records much more of what he has to say including the prolog to private sessions. Bob is tuned in, tapped on, trimmed up and ready to share his wonderful insights. He has heard more iOn than any other person besides Carolyn on the planet, in the galaxy, at the bar etc. So let’s use Bob, he likes to be used, (but can’t be had) and I suggest a Bob hour or two in the near future. Somewhere where we can call in and talk about ourselves. remaining your blissed out partner in crime, G3

Post subject: Re: the BOBZONE announcement
PostPosted: July 26th, 2010, 4:57 pm 
Site Admin

Gregg wrote:
Announcement: Bob has asked me to manage his private readings. Yes you heard it right Bob will commence giving private readings shortly. This is not in competition with iOn but to give iOn a break from repeating himself time and time again.
Bob will not be charging for this as we have all determined it to be priceless. Carolyn initially had some objections to this pricing policy but under my careful persuasive nudging she has relented, recanted or whatever you do in a situation like this.

Please email me at your desire and I will schedule you a time with Bob during regular business hours, my business that is. Bob will have his testicles attached with alligator clips and if he ever mentions McLuhan you are obliged to press the pound key and give him an electrifying experience, 30 odd volts dc.
These will be recorded and I will send them to you for a small emailing and handling fee.

Seriously now, I have suggested to Bob that he records much more of what he has to say including the prolog to private sessions. Bob is tuned in, tapped on, trimmed up and ready to share his wonderful insights. He has heard more iOn than any other person besides Carolyn on the planet, in the galaxy, at the bar etc. So let’s use Bob, he likes to be used, (but can’t be had) and I suggest a Bob hour or two in the near future. Somewhere where we can call in and talk about ourselves. remaining your blissed out partner in crime, G3

BOB: Relax and allow... be easy about all this.

Bob Neveritt

Post subject: Re: the BOBZONE announcement
PostPosted: July 26th, 2010, 7:05 pm 
Site Admin

rhyee wrote:
Gregg wrote:

BOB: Relax and allow... be easy about all this.

Bob Neveritt

BOB: Or one can eavesdrop on the ongoing "private reading" the World has been having with me since 1984:

http://www.fivebodied.com/archives/audi ... eline.html

Bob Dobbs

Post subject: Re: the BOBZONE ZONE
PostPosted: December 23rd, 2010, 6:55 am 

chad wrote:
Gregg wrote:
Good post Chad but in order to avoid w,w,w,w,and h my reply would be; "Chad explain to me the reasons you have chosen to express yourself in this way".

Because, like a an improvisational musician who puts on different modes (eg. Mixolydian, Dorian, Pentatonic, etc..), I have an affinity for flipping through different perceptual modes, in this case the Neveritt, iONic and Pentadic, 'and maybe a little ugly on the side'. After all, if language is rubbish then we'd might as well recycle it into a lampshade or something nice.

Chad

http://www.flixxy.com/trumpet-solo-melissa-venema.htm

PostPosted: December 23rd, 2010, 5:27 pm 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xYq5PmFkp8

BOBBieLeaks