Dupes of Non-Physical

The only rule: There are no rules.
It is currently September 19th, 2024, 5:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: The 3 Kingdoms...
PostPosted: May 2nd, 2010, 10:14 am 

Tayzay, you rock!

How goes it with the Chamuel containment box?

Q: Is the box you?

:lol:

PostPosted: May 2nd, 2010, 1:42 pm 

Flighty mostly?
WE want TINA!
Sailing away or is it back to?

PostPosted: May 2nd, 2010, 2:50 pm 

tayzay wrote:
(from april 26 ION post on this thread.)
hope this helps when one gets cross ways with oneself.

It is not my job to drive the train
or make the whistle sound
It is not my job steer the train
or tell where it is bound
It is not my job stoke the coal
or even ring the bell
But let this damn thing jump the track
and see who catches HELL

The Conductor

Then if you don’t want to catch HELL when the train jumps the track, I would recommend not becoming a Conductor. Maybe become a Jehovah’s Witness or something that requires little responsibility may be more to your liking - not that we push against any of that, as we love all HUMAN creators.

In regards to myself the “cross ways” comment. If I started a forum where people who I love could come and ask questions to get the answers they already know, only I have the power to remember everything that has and ever will be HERE and NOW to remind them, then it is your job to drive, whistler, steer, stoke and take HELL. But since non-physical is contrastless than really it isn’t HELL to them, they understand HUMAN emotion and if THEY came forth to share, then share. If you haven't noticed this forum's title, its iON, which means with the wisdom he provides comes a certain responsibility and understanding without judgment of how fast one receives the wisdom. What iON shares isn't easy to grasp for some and others want to go deeper, down to the littlest, itsy, bitsy details. But mocking or making someone do a little dance and jump through hoops for a simple answer creates....wait for it ladies and gentlemen...contrast. All YOU are doing is taking his words and giving it as advice if one were “cross ways” - as in he said it and so shall it be done type stuff. I don’t do chat boards or MySpace stuff, so when I join a forum, I am not here to follow iON, I am here for answers of which iON has inspired. If you are going to start a fire than you better be prepared to put it out.

You know BOB is an awesome guy. I sincerely mean that, a truly fascinating genuine person and sometimes on Cash Flow he will refer to iON as a "Jesus type" of entity if you will. Somewhere in the scriptures I missed the part where Jesus would only answer questions to a certain point, mock the people that listened to what he had to say because they "didn't get it" (the oh did we mention this before/I will say it again comments) or if you do, make it seem as if you were a mentally challenged adult who finally got the answer to 3+3. Then when you have reached your certain point offer a private reading about issues that are and should be completely for public consumption. And I don't have any problems with private readings and understand people need to get paid when they have to take special time out do answer personal questions that would never pertain to anyone else but when you ask a general question and it turns into a "please master may I have the answer, please tell me exactly how I should ask it, please..." situation, it tends to get a little frustrating. Why would a contrastless non-physical all knowing entity require such limitations? The answer I usually get is "he just doesn’t know how it comes across or how to act or how to xyz", but how can all knowing non-physical not know?

GOD - a creator and all knowing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGTBJHVjCeQ

PostPosted: May 2nd, 2010, 3:20 pm 

Hey ZonePerfect, I just posted a reply here, but I think I put it in the "file" comment box instead of where it needed to go....hmmmm!

I just wanted to thank you for your truth...

and to say that I was just listening to one of the latest tale-gates and I "think" I heard iON say that the only requirement they made of Bob before showing up to participate with us physical, was that their words were not to be changed/altered/edited, no matter what or who was provoked by them.... Interesting I thought based on what is coming up here...

If I have misquoted or misunderstood that part above with iON, feel free to set me straight!

---sometimes crooked :)

PostPosted: May 2nd, 2010, 3:24 pm 
Are you having fun yet?
just wondering.
Sounds like quite the condundrum to be engaging in.
But, Hey....really is not for me to say..
Not MY movie, Not my question.
However, your dialogue may bring forth considerations for us all.
At the end of a day.....I'm good.
A Goddess for Sure.
Rockin in the Raindrops.

PostPosted: May 2nd, 2010, 3:31 pm 
Thank you ZonePerfect for your comments.

I might not be the smartest person here, but I usually go by my intuition or gut feeling. ;)

Margarita

Last edited by Margarita on May 2nd, 2010, 7:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: May 2nd, 2010, 3:53 pm 

We were speaking for the Creator, not us. We don't have a dog in YOUR fight. If you feel better then Great if not then What exactly do you NEED to have totally and completely explained, WE are not your MASTER, WE are trying to offer you back to your power. If play doesn't suit you then FINE!! Others it does, we have not picked and chosen with whom WE interact, but WE don't guess WE know that is up to YOU!

ALL day every day WE love to play, is that some confusing code to screw with YOU the power holder in this conversation.

Get on with it or get out or not, HUGs and KIsses!!!!!!

PostPosted: May 2nd, 2010, 4:07 pm 

Alison33 wrote:
Hey ZonePerfect, I just posted a reply here, but I think I put it in the "file" comment box instead of where it needed to go....hmmmm!

I didn't receive the reply in my inbox...

PostPosted: May 2nd, 2010, 4:12 pm 

tayzay wrote:
Not MY movie, Not my question.
However, your dialogue may bring forth considerations for us all.

I was partially replying to your "Conductor" comment to explain my point of view for the process as a whole.

PostPosted: May 2nd, 2010, 4:22 pm 

iON "all knowing" is now in the mouse trap again - quote "We don't have a dog in YOUR fight" - which entails (or is that in TALES) complete indifference (as in we dont give a shit) nor do we have any consequences associated in anything I say or do ! hmmm really - then belabors the point he is all knowing by virture of complete and unfettered access to the all knowing Guf ! yet his opinions are discharged like bolts of lightening - then charges for the dissemination of this "all knowing knowledge" in private sessions while maintaining him and Bob are trillionaires- are you seeing the mouse trap yet ? Then why could he not give the winner to the derby ?

you cant have it both ways iON ! you have no dog in the fight - you cant create - your just little ole non-physical - nothing matters - have a quick thought about whatever you can conceive and then forget about it; yet you promulgate a sense of all knowing with a pay site that disminates guidance ? :mrgreen:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next