Dupes of Non-Physical

The only rule: There are no rules.
It is currently September 7th, 2024, 10:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Emergency Exits
PostPosted: April 24th, 2010, 10:26 pm 

What exactly are "emergency exits" and can anyone reference a tailgate show that included discussion about this topic. I am not sure if this has been broached (at least in detail) on the cash flow show. :?:

Post subject: Re: Emergency Exits
PostPosted: April 24th, 2010, 10:30 pm 

THE FASTEST WAY OUT. We love detail as long as the perfect zone is achieved

PostPosted: April 25th, 2010, 10:27 am 
the fastest way out....way out to the guff?

emerge + urgency = urgent emerged exit ?
Definition of emerge: become known,revealed.
" " urgent: requiring immediate action or attention.
" " exit: a passage or door by which to leave.

(realize the guff is where our non-physical will reside, If you choose to transition out of physical.)
Is this the detail?

Tina

PostPosted: April 25th, 2010, 11:21 am 

tayzay wrote:
the fastest way out....way out to the guff?

emerge + urgency = urgent emerged exit ?
Definition of emerge: become known,revealed.
" " urgent: requiring immediate action or attention.
" " exit: a passage or door by which to leave.

(realize the guff is where our non-physical will reside, If you choose to transition out of physical.)
Is this the detail?

Tina

I understand the merriam-webster breakdown of the word. I just wanted some clarification coming from a non-physical entity and thought there may have been a discussion on the subject via the posted archives that may provide the details without bothering the ones who already had an understanding of the concept.

I took iON's "the fastest way out" as simply deciding to leave your physical body (however you choose) before you come to the complete full realization of what you really are or have the potential to do in your physical-ness.

PostPosted: April 25th, 2010, 11:35 am 

By jove Watson, I think they got it. There is no bother! The play and interplay sets the bar of new or newly considered concepts of thought. This play if you will may activate a thought, aka, new manifestation in Your world. Now how can a post play on BOB's Dupes of Hazzard Bloggedy Blog activate a creation in my very own experience. Ya'll type amoungst yourself, and let's SEE where this Riddle-de-dee safely lands. I'll see your call and raise 200. Your deal.

PostPosted: April 25th, 2010, 3:57 pm 
OK, I am in at 200. My deal.............

I too am asking and answering for clarification of the possibilities of experiencing a reality that becomes more than I have imagined thus far.
this "thinning of the veil" brings forth the re-knowing of the not knowing concept.
I do not recall emergency exits being talked about on Cash Flow
or the tailgate.

PostPosted: April 25th, 2010, 6:35 pm 

MY Tina, great question, now on with it. Imperically speaking it is impossible to become more than you can imagine. However this can be edged beyond the pre-estabilished boundaries set by who, You. Your words are perfect "thus far" opening a full complete dynamic ready to be sampled and tasted. This sweet sweet nectar is the flow that urges and draws the Human Creator to an even higher plane of KNOWING. Starting to notice a theme? I am where I am, and ready for more. You don't even require the details of what the more is! The exit stratagey is just that a stratagey. You have full capacity to slip and slide from world to world at will as you have been doing, past tense, so far. We find it funny that one as ascended as you consider the potential that already is the mainstay of your life on this world. So, alright girl here is your sign. The open gates that you open are set as an interworld connection, perfectly connecting the string of experience that you have allowed so far. There is a bit more, but we want to only answer question asked, so they become for you lessons learned, or at least stones drug home. Kiss Jake for us, and hey how about a bacon treet. They are very good!

Your inflight attendant!

PostPosted: April 25th, 2010, 7:47 pm 
This is super -charged, extra ordinary! Every evening Jake gets his treats (chicken jerky) which by the way, look alot like bacon.
So anyway, I am giving Jake his treats while reading Ion's post above (6:35pm). It is 7:25 here......no time like the present time! No pun, No time. Just timing.
There's the woo woo. I hear the theme music from "The Outer Limits" playing within my mind! lol
To the point and more!
If I am soooo f**king ascended and have done this before, why am I reluctant to walk thru the gates that are open? You know that I know where it is located.
What is connecting?
What is interworld?
And by the way, I'm more painless of the right knee than painful.

PostPosted: April 25th, 2010, 7:57 pm 

Hurray, you have it "over control" now! Connecting: attached at two ends or more, synched up with, a part of two wholes. Interworld would be like a inter-office memo. Controlled within your World. Subjected only by your direction to the means of the means. Riddle-de-dee!

Peaceful perkily jerkily

PostPosted: April 25th, 2010, 8:24 pm 
Have to stand up for a moment cuz my knee went into painful mode. Yeah, yeah , yeah I have a right knee that "talks loudly"
via my meat sack,middle world reality!
riddle-dee-dum.....
My worlds (world 1 and 1180)are interworld connected?
which is how I got here......
I'm asking you ION...what is the "bit more" for the allowing?