Dupes of Non-Physical

The only rule: There are no rules.
It is currently September 19th, 2024, 5:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: TRAVELING TO OTHER WORLDS??
PostPosted: June 6th, 2010, 8:13 am 

Does anyone have a take on whether or not you can take other people with you when you go to other worlds :?:

Post subject: Re: TRAVELING TO OTHER WORLDS??
PostPosted: June 6th, 2010, 12:11 pm 
Hmmmmm......iON has stated,"You can not manifest an experience in another person's reality. Not your job."
However, My dog has traveled with me....of course "Jake" is NP so he has no cares here or there.

xoxo

PostPosted: June 6th, 2010, 5:03 pm 
Site Admin

daffyduck wrote:
Does anyone have a take on whether or not you can take other people with you when you go to other worlds :?:

BOB: As I stated on the May 5 Tailgate (I think that's the date - anyways, near the end when iON came back after a couple-of-hours hiatus and first talked about the 3 JW's), JW took me to a parallel world, a restaurant actually, in Lawrence, Kansas, on Oct.22/08.

Bob Neveritt

PostPosted: June 7th, 2010, 12:47 am 

Great question...I asked the same, but only about my dog going with me...but another person, hmmm probably they have to be asked and agree?..I think that is what T is saying, but dear iON can probably clarify with certainty :)))))

PostPosted: June 7th, 2010, 2:12 am 
Yes...SO.... you Do know what you were thinking.

G~n~A
Pillsbury Dough God :) :)

Last edited by tayzay on June 7th, 2010, 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: June 7th, 2010, 3:39 pm 

Thanks everyone for your perspectives. By the way it's nice to meet everyone in the forum. Looking forward to all the wu wu I can stand.

PostPosted: June 7th, 2010, 5:40 pm 

Hey guys... wanted to get Your in-sights on something. Have been having some very lucid travellings in My sleep time, & this morning, when I awoke, I found Myself to be super-duper ungrounded. It's taken Me pretty much all day to sort Myself out!!

I'm not sure if iON has ever covered what travels to other worlds are specifically for, but I was wondering something. If where-ever-You-go there-You-are, then do You think that the purpose of these experiences in the Ascending process is to illustrate that? For Me, I am noticing that these travels are becoming more & more lucid, thus highlighting My needs to address & clean My Own aisle 5 "issues" so that we can get to the point where we can finally be done with the bucket & the mop.

By the way Bob... My first reading with iON was AWESOME!!! I listened again today, & loved it even more!!! It cubed the first time! LOL! What a trip! My NP certainly was giving Me the slip-slap!!
:D

PostPosted: June 7th, 2010, 7:24 pm 
Site Admin

eternity wrote:
Hey guys... wanted to get Your in-sights on something. Have been having some very lucid travellings in My sleep time, & this morning, when I awoke, I found Myself to be super-duper ungrounded. It's taken Me pretty much all day to sort Myself out!!

I'm not sure if iON has ever covered what travels to other worlds are specifically for, but I was wondering something. If where-ever-You-go there-You-are, then do You think that the purpose of these experiences in the Ascending process is to illustrate that? For Me, I am noticing that these travels are becoming more & more lucid, thus highlighting My needs to address & clean My Own aisle 5 "issues" so that we can get to the point where we can finally be done with the bucket & the mop.

By the way Bob... My first reading with iON was AWESOME!!! I listened again today, & loved it even more!!! It cubed the first time! LOL! What a trip! My NP certainly was giving Me the slip-slap!!
:D

BOB: Happy that you're discovering how a communication with iON never wanes, eternity.

Carolyn and I were discussing with iON last night something relevant to your "grounding" dilemma. It's the fact that iON says that the experience of "parallel worlding" includes the experience of being on the telephone.

Bob Neveritt

PostPosted: June 8th, 2010, 12:02 am 

Quote:
Does anyone have a take on whether or not you can take other people with you when you go to other worlds

John Lilly researched this area of possibility in the 1980s with a small group that agreed to meet in the "Dream Landscape" they were successful.

Also it seems Castaneda has been doing this with his crew for quite some time.

PostPosted: June 8th, 2010, 5:00 pm 

eternity - you said Lucid ? as in surreal ? ( sur·re·al   /səˈriəl, -ˈril/ Show Spelled[suh-ree-uhl, -reel] Show IPA
–adjective
1. of, pertaining to, or characteristic of surrealism; surrealistic.
2. having the disorienting, hallucinatory quality of a dream; unreal; fantastic: surreal complexities of the bureaucracy. )

Do you mean they were vivid with accuracy (Lucid) - or surreal with an acid type of trip (astral projections) ?

It cubed for the first time ?

I have had some recent Lucid dreams a few weeks ago-- but it seems when I toke on the herb there not as vivid ! hmmmmmm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next