Dupes of Non-Physical

The only rule: There are no rules.
It is currently September 7th, 2024, 10:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Egypt
PostPosted: July 17th, 2010, 10:58 pm 

After listening to the archives I was wondering, if Egyptian pyramids are built in our future, why is the art work on the walls of the tombs so sucky...We have better artists now....what?....did all the artists die? Yes there are carvings but there are also just paintings.

Per iON I go to Egypt often while parallel traveling. I must know the answer but don’t remember it now.

8-)

Post subject: Re: Egypt
PostPosted: July 18th, 2010, 8:28 pm 

sistercecelia wrote:
After listening to the archives I was wondering, if Egyptian pyramids are built in our future, why is the art work on the walls of the tombs so sucky...We have better artists now....what?....did all the artists die? Yes there are carvings but there are also just paintings.

Per iON I go to Egypt often while parallel traveling. I must know the answer but don’t remember it now.

8-)

It is interesting, I've read that the pyramids were built with the help of ET's and the use of anti-gravity rods. Perhaps this is why iON says that this happens in the future because we currently don't have that technology now. Atlantis the same way, they obviously had technology that we currently don't have (or aren't readily using).

Ideas, anyone?

PostPosted: July 19th, 2010, 2:54 am 
Site Admin

higherlight wrote:
sistercecelia wrote:

8-)

It is interesting, I've read that the pyramids were built with the help of ET's and the use of anti-gravity rods. Perhaps this is why iON says that this happens in the future because we currently don't have that technology now. Atlantis the same way, they obviously had technology that we currently don't have (or aren't readily using).

Ideas, anyone?

BOB: Yeah, and then we might factor in that iON says the writer of the Book of Revelations performed the act before Moses built the pyramids on the Giza Plateau.

Bob Neveritt

PostPosted: July 25th, 2010, 7:30 pm 
Ok I go for the anti-gravity rods. There also were stones used to split and shape blocks before assembly, its name is what? When will one ARRIVE, for my use? Note; The stone has vibrational properties like no others I have seen or heard of. Yes a tool! So what i am hearing is the stone is no longer needed or ever was! We can do the same function with wordy words and amplifying our our virbrations using intentional focus. This corrext iON? asaScott

PostPosted: July 26th, 2010, 5:17 am 
Site Admin

asaSvott wrote:
Ok I go for the anti-gravity rods. There also were stones used to split and shape blocks before assembly, its name is what? When will one ARRIVE, for my use? Note; The stone has vibrational properties like no others I have seen or heard of. Yes a tool! So what i am hearing is the stone is no longer needed or ever was! We can do the same function with wordy words and amplifying our our virbrations using intentional focus. This corrext iON? asaScott

BOB: No, asa, if you limit your perception of words to merely products of the mouth (or "wordy words").

However, when one sees all technological environments (including all the developments coming as we move out of the period of the Book of Revelations and head toward the Book of Hebrews [though some would say "Jude" is next but iON says that was actually only a letter] as WORDS (or linguistic in character), then your statement would be correct.

Bob Neveritt

PostPosted: July 26th, 2010, 3:06 pm 
Truth as stated by iON: And what happens when one loses their tool? Al the techy stuff are just tools... In truth did Jesus need tools? Or any of the other enlightened ones? Moses' staff that turned into a serpent was a tool also, way more powerful than anything we know of in our techy world. A very wise person said to me once the highest level of sophistcation is simplicity... I believe that person. Is not that what iON has been telling us too!!! iON comment on this please. Thank You asaScott

PostPosted: January 21st, 2012, 12:41 pm 

Thought I would return to some topics from the passed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHrSulXP ... re=related

An interesting video on Egyptian Pyramids and their use of electricity. Mention of Tesla at 3:49 Moses at 7:37

Just to note, by now many of us have probably heard from iON that ETs are us during an alternate... shall I say "occurrence"? Timing does not express it, nor dimension, nor frequency, nor freakency for me, so I use the term occurrence for lack of a better word. So... the notion that ETs helped to create the pyramids brings this to a new light.

PostPosted: January 21st, 2012, 1:09 pm 

Well, I just realized the translation of this is of a guy named Harun Yahya, who is an anti-Darwinist and pro-creationist... nevertheless an interesting video. It would serve him well to listen to the Revelation series, but probably loves his own story.

PostPosted: January 21st, 2012, 5:04 pm 
More complete translation to English. Well worth the time,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHrSulXP ... re=related

PostPosted: January 21st, 2012, 5:36 pm 

Creation of the pyramids:
One coming into one's place of power: focus on an ideal, thinking it, placing the ideal in the oven, allowing the ideal to cool, the words are spoken, then relaxing and allowing
3-2-1 process
The words are levitation
The results are pyramids
no tools required...

But the real question is why is the art work on the walls of the tombs so sucky?
If the pyramids were actually built in the future like Atlantis, maybe one's perception of this artwork today will be perceived satisfying in the future. Art appreciation simply means being able to value various works of art based upon your own opinions. It is not necessarily based upon learned knowledge about art, but upon your own perceptions. So you're probably right in your eyes about the artwork being "sucky"!