Dupes of Non-Physical

The only rule: There are no rules.
It is currently July 27th, 2024, 2:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: the BOBZONE
PostPosted: July 1st, 2010, 12:52 am 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TXqSJ9q ... re=related

A wise one once said "spend as much time enjoying your place in now as you spend grumbling about all the little contrasts you see in your world, everything in your now would turn arund in as little as 3 days".

Bob is a Ventriloquist. There is no iOn, just Bob manipulating a monkey doll on his lap. Check it out, he did that in college at night to make money to pay for his initiation. Manipulate the voices and you have it. Ion is US, not NOT US.

So whats left but our own wonderful self. When you put the words, who, what, when , where, why and how into a question we just fucked yourself royally. If we assume we DON"T know, we don't. Asking those stupid dead end questions of our brain is an insult to our self NP worth. I think I shit, I think I shit, I know I shit! wow I shit@!!!!!!

Get into the BOBZONE and then nothing else matters nothing else is relevant, nothing else works.
Eat, sleep, shit, drink sewage, life is good.
Gratitude, fuck it I was wrong. Too much cultural bagage "oh thank God it didnt fall on me, oh thank my lucky stars" Pure Bullshit. A billion degrees of seperation.

Your NP DOESNT need gratitude its the goddamn butler and all it wants to do is serve YOU, plain and simple. If your butler needed gratitude to do its job you better be placing an add for a new one cause its time to fire their sorry ass.

And oh by the way, that butler HAS BEEN FULFILLING all our wishes and desires, complete,,, every time with out fail ..........
So it begs the question, who needs APPRECIATION????????????? It ain't my job.
Appreciation "as in an asset increasing in value".

Of course sometimes we just want to listen to the following, engage accordingly. The BOBZONE is where its at, have a reading with him. ION is BOB. Had a reading with iOn and all I got was a god dam shirt, "Get Into The BobZONE".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2N_uvnv ... re=related

Post subject: Re: the BOBZONE
PostPosted: July 1st, 2010, 2:42 pm 

Gregg wrote:
Bob is a Ventriloquist. There is no iOn, just Bob manipulating a monkey doll on his lap. Check it out, he did that in college at night to make money to pay for his initiation. Manipulate the voices and you have it. Ion is US, not NOT US.

So whats left but our own wonderful self. When you put the words, who, what, when , where, why and how into a question we just fucked yourself royally. If we assume we DON"T know, we don't. Asking those stupid dead end questions of our brain is an insult to our self NP worth. I think I shit, I think I shit, I know I shit! wow I shit@!!!!!!

Get into the BOBZONE and then nothing else matters nothing else is relevant, nothing else works.
Eat, sleep, shit, drink sewage, life is good.
Gratitude, fuck it I was wrong. Too much cultural bagage "oh thank God it didnt fall on me, oh thank my lucky stars" Pure Bullshit. A billion degrees of seperation.

Your NP DOESNT need gratitude its the goddamn butler and all it wants to do is serve YOU, plain and simple. If your butler needed gratitude to do its job you better be placing an add for a new one cause its time to fire their sorry ass.

And oh by the way, that butler HAS BEEN FULFILLING all our wishes and desires, complete,,, every time with out fail ..........
So it begs the question, who needs APPRECIATION????????????? It ain't my job.
Appreciation "as in an asset increasing in value".

Of course sometimes we just want to listen to the following, engage accordingly. The BOBZONE is where its at, have a reading with him. ION is BOB. Had a reading with iOn and all I got was a god dam shirt, "Get Into The BobZONE".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2N_uvnv ... re=related

Cool post, Gregg. I'ma grab the mic and spit some verse off it...gleaned, in part, from a conversation with some guests to the castle today.

The NOT US / NOT ME meme is Separateness--the same meme that makes humans distinguish between natural / synthetic, human intelligence / artificial intelligence, native / alien, here / there. It's the impulse to form the repeating patterns known as language. And language creates the illusion of 'understanding'. And the promise of more advanced forms of learning (understanding) environments becomes the carrot-on-the-stick for all technological extensions, human and machine-driven, until the whole thing becomes ubiquitous and the power of the 'technological' characteristic (Android Meme) breaks down because we can't tell the difference anymore. Then it flips...

iON degrades the Android Meme's total information awareness to the level of artform. Total information (complete entropy) flips into, or becomes the content of, a negentropic situation (cold fusion) where 'everything is energy', a slogan that has become ubiquitous in the New Age as we perceived the coming flip into negentropy.

Relaxing & allowing the massage that numbs the watchdog of Separateness keeps us at the 'point of application' (iON's words) which preempts the impulse to language or verbose inner dialog that separates us from our own evocative spark. However, I don't see any harm in the 'who, what, when, where, why and how' questions if they are in the play/gap between the middle and outer kingdoms, rather than in the form of verbal mentation. And, embracing endless questioning in a fun and playful way, with little regard for the content, is just another way or relaxing and allowing.

Chad

PostPosted: July 1st, 2010, 4:00 pm 

God forbid if one would ask for a photo, a glimpse, a video of the real McCoy ? oh no the real McCoy here we go again - I'll settle with Harvey for now :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Now if I can only locate the Shimmering Cheese, Lincolns Tingleling Talons, or Brubakers Sparkling Patron; I may be able to dip on over to Chads Cracken Castle. :mrgreen: Saay Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat ? What you say ? Say what you do ? How do you do ?

Attachments:
harvey7e18cb7wy7.jpg
harvey7e18cb7wy7.jpg [ 24.93 KiB | Viewed 717 times ]

PostPosted: July 1st, 2010, 4:42 pm 

Legend wrote:
God forbid if one would ask for a photo, a glimpse, a video of the real McCoy ? oh no the real McCoy here we go again - I'll settle with Harvey for now :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Now if I can only locate the Shimmering Cheese, Lincolns Tingleling Talons, or Brubakers Sparkling Patron; I may be able to dip on over to Chads Cracken Castle. :mrgreen: Saay Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat ? What you say ? Say what you do ? How do you do ?

Othello's need for 'ocular proof' is his tragic flaw.

from: http://williamshakespeares.com/talk/Othellohall/cas/173.html

[Ocular proof is a phrase from the play othello by shakespeare. The villian Iago leads the titular character to believe that his wife desdemona has cheated on him. Othello asks Iago to provide some ocular proof to prove thar desdemona is indeed false. So, ocular proof means something akin to 'seeing is believing,' Othello wants to see for himself that his wife is having an affair. 'ocular proof' also fits in with the theme of vision that the play has, there is constant mention of things seeming a certain way, vision being clouded.]

Chad

PostPosted: July 1st, 2010, 4:52 pm 
Site Admin

chad wrote:
Legend wrote:

Othello's need for 'ocular proof' is his tragic flaw.

from: http://williamshakespeares.com/talk/Othellohall/cas/173.html

[Ocular proof is a phrase from the play othello by shakespeare. The villian Iago leads the titular character to believe that his wife desdemona has cheated on him. Othello asks Iago to provide some ocular proof to prove thar desdemona is indeed false. So, ocular proof means something akin to 'seeing is believing,' Othello wants to see for himself that his wife is having an affair. 'ocular proof' also fits in with the theme of vision that the play has, there is constant mention of things seeming a certain way, vision being clouded.]

Chad

BOB: Note where "Othello" is in the middle column of my Tiny Note chart and then note the sense ratios in the far-right column of that particular quadrant:

http://www.earmap.com/tinynote/tinynote.html

Bob Dobbs

PostPosted: July 1st, 2010, 5:54 pm 

WE want to know if WE also get a T-Shirt.

YOUR WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
iON

PostPosted: July 1st, 2010, 8:48 pm 

iON wrote:
WE want to know if WE also get a T-Shirt.

YOUR WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
iON

No, no we dig the full frontal NP nudity! It wouldn't be as much phun with a T-Shirt!

PostPosted: July 1st, 2010, 9:14 pm 

with benefits?

Love always
iON

Post subject: the BOBZONE ZONE
PostPosted: July 2nd, 2010, 10:09 am 

I mistakenly wrote the BobZone, I meant to post BowZONE as in the Bowzone layer. Kind of like reintardation. Coming 'back' to live in the deep south again and again and again and again. I’ll l keep BobZone for now.

Good post Chad but in order to avoid w,w,w,w,and h my reply would be; "Chad explain to me the reasons you have chosen to express yourself in this way". I avoided separation with this phrasing. Yes I agree the w's and h's are fun to play with except by way of acquiring an answer to our internal questions. Avoided them again!
It only gets tangled up when I use those words internally to my own askings, or deficiencies depending on the place of power/authority I sit with.

So when I, Gregg is, (are) in need of a little squeezing and or clean up of my inquirers it would be,

"explain to me the contrast I am feeling regarding this situation as it makes me feel less than". A few danglers here but allow; Which is what most of the individuals I encounter ARE asking. Avoided it again. Tried to go a day without using the 4-w's and 1-h. Interesting.

ION; NO TEE SHIRT FOR YOU, NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!!! But I am appreciative of the increased value we encounter together. I AM that appreciation. If "god" needs my gratitude it aint God.

I had a session in the BOBZONE, (all capitals cause it was a good one) yesterday for 2 hours. BOBZONE pointed out to me that there is NO SUBCONSCIOUS. What does this mean? Now realize I have spent 20 years 'understanding' my sub, favorite all time subject, object of my obsession Exclusively.

The only way for me to get there from here is overlaying without explanation or understanding that something else is afoot. Something completely different, (like Monty Python) that was once in existence as an expression of ME, life, before I started my slippery slope of separation and authority.

Billy (my NP) was fired last week. Billy is gone. Bipolar is out; uni-polar is in. Billy has been replaced by Gregg.

As BobZone has rightly stated “trying to communicate with your NP is like trying to communicate with your lung”.
The point has been heinously missed.
The other day I was on a patio having a drink with friends and trees all around full of saccade (?) bugs screaming their lungs out, noisy little bastards.

A silent, small, very still and gentle phrase entered my thought, (from stage left), “be still” not the exact phrase but close. No time passed than this occurred. Silence. That was NOT my subconscious, or my sub-toe for that matter.

So let’s get it clear, if Harvey’s coming to roost it will be “complete and total domination/participation/integration/ masturbation, opps, “you will be assimilated, resistance is futile”, (the Borg).

What was the Borg but complete integration/connectedness of all participants, thoughts, desires, objectives, aspects of existence. A group mind so to speak. Knowingness.

Don’t fuck with the Borg unless you’re ready to fuck.
Sorry iOn couldn’t help it, Harvey’s feeling a little frisky this morning. I feel like a carrot.
Bobzone no McLuhan outwardly here but if you read between the lines its all over the place just like your chart!!
Loving you all more than bacon.

Gregg

Post subject: Re: the BOBZONE ZONE
PostPosted: July 2nd, 2010, 12:15 pm 

Gregg wrote:
Good post Chad but in order to avoid w,w,w,w,and h my reply would be; "Chad explain to me the reasons you have chosen to express yourself in this way".

Because, like a an improvisational musician who puts on different modes (eg. Mixolydian, Dorian, Pentatonic, etc..), I have an affinity for flipping through different perceptual modes, in this case the Neveritt, iONic and Pentadic, 'and maybe a little ugly on the side'. After all, if language is rubbish then we'd might as well recycle it into a lampshade or something nice.

Chad