Dupes of Non-Physical

The only rule: There are no rules.
It is currently October 18th, 2024, 6:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Super indulgence...
PostPosted: May 2nd, 2010, 2:06 am 

Okay, this may be the ticket...

Listening to the cash flow and "tale" gates..WHILE reading the forum posts, a multi-sensory, multi-dimensional, multi-pleasurable experience!!!
Really great brain training at the same moment! Just a quick thought...might be fun to do a written interpretation of the audio, that could stream on the forum, is this redundant???!

PS LOVE this Bar of Bob's creation, brown party liquor, bacon-bacon-bacon, Pammy wine, sewage for all, flourless chocolate cake, whip cream in the can (please add your favorites here.....)

LOVING THIS SO MUCH!

Post subject: Re: Super indulgence...
PostPosted: May 2nd, 2010, 2:48 am 

Yummy, the majic of wordy words. OK we will let the partiers party and give everyone the opportunity, Great idea, but what else would WE expect when you're expecting.

BOB has a BLOG?

PostPosted: May 2nd, 2010, 11:50 am 

pee pod, reedy book, looky box, i box, money checks, worky job, some bitch, PHUN, talky fone, Boob tube, wicked pedia, don't no not never no nothing!
Damn this is pretty fun!

BOBite (still in learny school)

PostPosted: May 2nd, 2010, 12:22 pm 

....and just as I was noticing my expanded daily vocabulary, thanks be to Bob (iON:)....
Maybe even a "new" addition of the dictionary is being born! How do those wordy words show up with Merriam anyway? Are they submitted as they be-come?...or on an "as used" basis?

Has Bob made a written record anywhere of iONisms? A fun thing to put on the Cash Flow site for all the new Wednesdayers who stumble (not really) onto the magic of iON, kind of like a legend on a map....but then that might take some fun out of the discovery of it all, and "confine" the meanings when they are subject to personal interpretation anyway :)))

thanks for being there iON xooxoxoxo

PostPosted: May 2nd, 2010, 1:19 pm 

Lexicographers ROCK

PostPosted: May 2nd, 2010, 9:06 pm 

Does anyone know where I posted the LONG story about my dog Lucy? (or did I fruck up and send it out into cyberspace???) ....I can't seem to locate it, :)))))

Help, iON!

forum challenged :) xo

PostPosted: May 2nd, 2010, 9:25 pm 

You mean Lucy you got some splaning to do?

PostPosted: May 2nd, 2010, 9:33 pm 

Rods and cones. But please verify it for your very own self!

So as not to piss off the sensors!

PostPosted: May 3rd, 2010, 12:51 am 

Thanks for the "help" iON.... actually there was this longgggg post I "thought" I put up about Lucy needing to do some splaining about how she helped another 4 legged almost transition this past week...translation, unprovoked "attack" of a dog in our neighborhood...oh my!)

I splained that she seemingly "attacked" a helpless member of her tribe, (as that is what it "looked" like for the outsider...but my inner knowing sensed something more going on...). I think, I think, I know she and this dog had some sort of agreement or vibrational attraction that afforded them the luxury of engaging in an experience that benefitted them both (not so much her parents, us, as we contributed $952 smackers for the clean up ...but to witness the symbiosis of creation at work it was a cheap ticket!), and may have afforded the parents of the "victim" (not Lucy) a way to shift their current perspective on the dogs in this neighborhood, which is a story way too long and boring to go into...

moral of the story, and this is the same link I put in the phantom post I can't seem to locate??? ---if it shows up, please forgive the redundancy!
a slow cover version of a Bob Dylan masterpiece...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frNI0rMeiF8
or the lyrics for those who can't tolerate the cover :))))
lyrics http://www.bobdylan.com/#/songs/death-is-not-the-end ( I couldn't find his version without a price attached, woah Scott!;)

PostPosted: May 4th, 2010, 4:49 am 
Site Admin

Alison33 wrote:
....and just as I was noticing my expanded daily vocabulary, thanks be to Bob (iON:)....
Maybe even a "new" addition of the dictionary is being born! How do those wordy words show up with Merriam anyway? Are they submitted as they be-come?...or on an "as used" basis?

Has Bob made a written record anywhere of iONisms?

BOB: I haven't but JW's son, Jonathan, has done some transcriptions - they are on the howionic site in the "About iON" section. I am presently sifting through this forum and gathering up all of iON's posts.

A fun thing to put on the Cash Flow site for all the new Wednesdayers who stumble (not really) onto the magic of iON, kind of like a legend on a map....but then that might take some fun out of the discovery of it all, and "confine" the meanings when they are subject to personal interpretation anyway :)))

BOB: I agree with your latter point.

thanks for being there iON xooxoxoxo

Bob Neveritt