Dupes of Non-Physical

The only rule: There are no rules.
It is currently September 7th, 2024, 8:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Update to Bart's Blog on the RnA drops - Walter from FRINGE.
PostPosted: March 18th, 2011, 5:42 am 
Site Admin

.. and Bob Neveritt (scroll down):

http://tinyurl.com/4kdaa8b

[[ Saturday, March 12, 2011

DAY 12 ON THE DROPS

I think I hit my ideal dose (for now) on the 5 drops. It's only been a couple of hours since I took them this morning, but I already feel that great sense of buoyancy.

It might also be that I'm almost two weeks in, but the potency of the drops is a done deal as far as I'm concerned.

I take the drops twice a day, as prescribed. iON said on the March 9 Cash Flow show that some people have trouble sleeping if they take these right before bedtime, while others sleep like a baby. I'm one of the latter.

The drops, basically, generate this deep, blissful feeling. They mellow you out in a way that is hard to describe, but you feel it deep inside. This sense of deep, imperturbable relaxation just arises.

And the great thing about it is, your thinking / faculties aren't diminished in the least. Also, and this is hard to articulate, but there is something of a relaxed playfulness that spontaneously arises...

My words (and manner) have become more fluid and...playful, for lack of a better term. It's funny, but there are times when I'm in conversation and I'll make some funny comment without realizing it, or thinking about it beforehand.

It's in my nature to interject humor, but I'm being playful without being as deliberate...Without any forethought, if that makes sense. The comment will just come out, and it can surprise me in how little I was involved in the cognition process. haha

Perhaps the interaction with iON - listening to, and reading iON's words, coupled with the drops - whatever it is, is allowing our being a more direct interaction with our environment, if that makes sense.

It is true that all we need do to facilitate this process of being in our complete abilities / power is to get out of our own way; there is something to the notion of disconnecting from the over-intellectualization (what iON calls the labyrinth of our mind) of our lives; in letting our true selves shine through, unobstructed.

We may be, as I have been in these moments, surprised by who and what we really are. I see this space of spontaneous expression as the space from which we will operate more and more from as we come into our power.

Hope that was clear...Difficult to put into words...

Be back soon...

Side note on the drops: In this past Wednesday's (3/9/11) broadcast of the Cash Flow show (in Part 3), Bob Neveritt explains that both the television show Fringe, and the show The Event feature RNA drops. You'll have to listen to find out where.

In one of these shows, after taking the RNA drops, one of the characters becomes 50 years younger. Bob has talked about this in previous shows as well.

It should also be mentioned that Bob Neveritt (and iON) have said that the Walter Bishop character in Fringe was modeled after Bob Neveritt.

The similarity between Bob Neveritt and John Noble, the actor who plays Walter Bishop in Fringe, is remarkable to say the least.

( John Noble AKA Walter Bishop )

( Bob Neveritt )

Not only that, these shows are taking information being shared by Bob, iON and incorporating it into these programs.

The RNA drops are one example of a subject borrowed by these shows. There are also plot lines taken from the material Bob and iON have been sharing, some of which will appear in a show a week later.

How crazy is it that something portrayed as what we would consider science fiction - something as amazing as the drops, are in fact real? Truth is, in fact, stranger than fiction. ]]

Bob Dobbs

Post subject: Re: Update to Bart's Blog on the RnA drops - Walter from FRI
PostPosted: March 18th, 2011, 12:52 pm 

Now:
About the taste of the RnA drops. It seems familiar, but, I cannot place it? OK not displeasing. Anyone have a correlation to something else.
Seems a little "green" as in chlorophyll, with a hint of yeast flavor??????
:-)

PostPosted: March 18th, 2011, 1:08 pm 

The drops will taste different for each individual! Someone has reported the taste of "Chocolate Doritos!"

That is way cool. For me it is regular Doritos. The cheese ones! I find myself buying more Doritos
now and sometimes eating half the bag. Ooops.

Matthew

PostPosted: March 18th, 2011, 8:47 pm 

it tastes like wormwood to me just a bit.

PostPosted: March 19th, 2011, 2:24 am 

Taste like peanut butter mixed with lemon/lime juice to me !

PostPosted: March 19th, 2011, 12:53 pm 

Today for me the drops taste like peanut butter with a hint of placebo.

Tomorrow my plan is for them to taste like pussy juice!

Yesterday they tasted like teen spirit ... nevermind.

PostPosted: March 19th, 2011, 1:59 pm 

100% peanut butter! haha

Actually, the Peter Pan character may be apropos, as the drops may actually assist Matt in being able to levitate. haha He might have to change his screenname (and avatar hehe).

The first day I had put the drops on my tongue they tasted like Doritos, which is how Matt said they would taste.

When I started doing it right, initially, it would be somewhat acerbic (kind of like the lemon juice Legend mentioned) [Actually, I just took them again a bit after posting this and didn't notice any citrus or acerbic flavor...Just peanut butter, if anything...].

After some time, and throughout the day, I would taste (maybe pick up the scent of) peanut butter.

As soon as I noticed that, I immediately went back to iON's peanut butter sandwich metaphor.

After listening to this past (3/16/11) Cash Flow, where Bob pointed out iON's very subtle predictions, it became clear that the sandwich metaphor was likely more of the same.

It's just funny that something as profound as the drops are redolent of peanut butter...

Bob, I wanted to ask, if you can recall which episodes in Fringe and The Event showcase the drops please share that. I would like to include that in the drops blog...

We really are embarking on something unprecedented here...I'm 19 days on the drops. Looking forward to more...and more...

PostPosted: March 20th, 2011, 2:56 am 
Site Admin

Bart wrote:
Bob, I wanted to ask, if you can recall which episodes in Fringe and The Event showcase the drops please share that. I would like to include that in the drops blog...

BOB: According to Hal's imdb, it would be the EVENT episode titled:

Everything Will Change (Nov.29)

or

Your World to Take (Nov.22)

But I can't recall which FRINGE it was over the last 4 months or so.

Bob Neveritt

PostPosted: March 20th, 2011, 7:48 am 

rhyee wrote:
Bart wrote:

or

Bob Neveritt

Thanks! I checked out the above, as well as the final episodes of The Event,
and only saw a serum that advanced the age of the user (victim). This, in and of
itself was very out of place; that is, toying with age regression (and, presumably,
age reversal) in the context of the show...I would call it a Bobism.

On a side note, as far as the material taken from "Bob's life", I came across
an episode of Fringe (Season 3, Episode 10) titled, The Firefly from January
11, 2011.

You (Bob) may have caught this, but that episode centers around Walter Bishop's
favorite 70's band, Violet Sedan Chair. Here we have a "purple" reference,
but I wonder if there is a further reference to Frank Zappa, or any similar
"Bob" material...

PostPosted: March 21st, 2011, 6:27 am 
Site Admin

Bart wrote:
rhyee wrote:
Bart wrote:

or

Bob Neveritt

Thanks! I checked out the above, as well as the final episodes of The Event,
and only saw a serum that advanced the age of the user (victim). This, in and of
itself was very out of place; that is, toying with age regression (and, presumably,
age reversal) in the context of the show...I would call it a Bobism.

BOB: Yes, but which episode was it?

I'd like to look at it again.

Bob Neveritt