Dupes of Non-Physical

The only rule: There are no rules.
It is currently September 16th, 2024, 3:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: To all Dupes and the non-physical collective
PostPosted: February 15th, 2011, 10:49 am 

I'd like your support in helping me spread the Word!

The Word is: I am vying for a spot to become Ambassador of Good Causes for the National Lottery in Holland. In a nutshell, it means I'd get a contract for 9 months, and 6 of those I'll be travelling around the globe to visit projects and report on them via social media. To me, that's the bees knees!

So, how's about you bet on this dark horse (I am way behind in vote count) and help make the magic number of 1500 appear?!

I KNOW it's possible...and what's better than to come from behind and end-up in front of the pack!

Vote until March 6th. Anyone who votes is also entered to win a trip for two to BALI worth 7500 EUROS.

Help me out? To make it easy, just mail me that you want to vote, and I'll sign you up (the form is in Dutch, so it could be a bit daunting). Include your name and email address and the ball ball is rolling!

Thanks DUPES and NON-PHYSICAL COLLECTIVE....because anything is possible :-) WORD! :D

IN JOY, YOU SHARE: 60 secs around the world with Quincy Jones and Soul Bossa Nova http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PW9EluwfKyY

Here's a link to my FB page for Int'l Ambassador: http://www.tinyurl.com/6jpo859

Thanks for spreading the LOVE!
Light Is My Muse

Last edited by light is my muse on February 16th, 2011, 3:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: To all Dupes and the non-physical collective
PostPosted: February 15th, 2011, 11:16 am 
I surely know, You All will cast your vote in support of our new Ambassador!

xoxo

Post subject: Re: To all Dupes and the non-physical collective
PostPosted: February 15th, 2011, 4:11 pm 

tayzay wrote:
I surely know, You All will cast your vote in support of our new Ambassador!

xoxo

Thank you for your support, Tayzay! I truly appreciate it. I feel like I am about to jump a tidal wave...and I fly on the hands of my friends. How very sweet...that is, if y'all wave your hands :) Com'n, it's fun!! Believing is Seeing....even scientists are starting to say it now.