Dupes of Non-Physical

The only rule: There are no rules.
It is currently September 16th, 2024, 4:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Revelations, the series
PostPosted: October 16th, 2010, 9:44 am 

Revelations is one of Bob’s best works, no shit!!! I don’t get why everyone who ever had an ion session are not buying it. So I was thinking how to finance this for everyone. Not my job, soooo, here is what everyone could do if they choose.

Cash in your life insurance policy and cancel your medical health plan. Take that money and buy the whole series of revelations. Book a boat cruise for 5 days, get yourself an iPod and sit on the deck with a boat drink and spend the next few days listening to revelations all 68 hours of it.

Your body will thank you. After engaging Revelations, a little relax and allow, some 'never mind', a few questions for iOn, some great dreams, a multitude of sacred cows dispensed with and you will never get sick and you will never die!!!!

I have listened to revelation front to back a few times. A few months later I went to the dentist. It was a regular cleaning. Usually the hygienist is jack hammering the plaque off my teeth. I have not changed my hygiene habits in years.

After 3 minutes the dentist was DONE cleaning my teeth. No staining, no plaque, nothing to remove. She commented “you obviously don’t drink red wine, coffee, smoke and must be cleaning your teeth many times a day”, (4 strikes here). “Your gums look perfect and if I didn’t know it I would have thought you had gum surgery because your chart doesn’t reflect what I am seeing”.

That’s only one of the obvious validations that I have experienced. After a while I found myself saying, “oh my me, (instead of oh my God). “Good Me”, (instead of Good God).

Sounds crazy as shit. I decided when I first engaged iOn that I would put aside ALL of my philosophies, sacred cows, analytical thinking, beliefs, rules and whatever else would get in the way of engaging non-physical. I truly believed that if what iOn was saying was possible, (the process of assertion) then I wanted it all and I wanted it now.

It seems to be going in that direction and the revelations series has been a catalyst for that. Perfect body health, increased muscle tone, loose or gain weight based on my desire, (lost an inch off my waste for no apparent reason); all I need is the bread of life and the living water. It’s all in Revelations.

Think about this: John is an ascended being with no time and telling us what we can expect in our process and our world TODAY. Want to hear his side of 9/11? It’s in there. Want to know how to talk angel and have them do your bidding? It’s in there. Want to know how China and the US will be working shit out? It’s in there.

Hope I’m not trying to tell you anything. Greggie.

Post subject: Re: Revelations, the series
PostPosted: October 16th, 2010, 8:18 pm 

So listening to Revelations did great things for for you, which is totally awesome...

Doesn't necessarily mean it's the be all end all for everyone else...different things speak to different people. And some people don't even need anything external for answers to questions - they are able to get it all from within.

PostPosted: October 17th, 2010, 1:34 am 

kewl Greggie, thanks for the advise. ;)

I's glad you clarify that Revelations Revealed is the Bread of Life and the Living Water.

For some weird reason, I misinterpret the Bread of Life for the PROSTITUTIES and QUEERiONS that tullah offered for sale. :shock:

And the Living Water for some secret magic drink made by BOB (the one that keeps him young and healthy). :D

I don't know where tullah is, maybe he checked himself in back to the lunatic assylum, I hope he is taking his meds. I wish him the best, really. :lol:

adieu

M

PostPosted: October 17th, 2010, 4:43 am 

whooo hooooo GregGORio, got you on the payroll now too eh? :lol:

Why not sell a kidney (or maybe one of your kids?) to finance the TRIP down the ReveLAtory road?

(YES, Chiquita, even YOU can talk to the angels!!) :roll:

Bring us ALL your gold and prepare for the golden shower of a lifetime! :lol:

Oh yeah, I wanna get me some of THAT (no matter what it cOSTs)
cuz poor lil ole powerless me could NEVER(everette) find mY way to de promised land wifOUT payin
some high priest fo dAT "ticket to pARAdise"...
(NO sireee not poor lil ole ME)

DUPE ME, BABY
whoo hooooooo ...bring it (i)ON!!!

de new lecTRICK gEEsus has done comed back and he's sellin DE ticket to ride
so you'se better git YORS now, hear?
you know you want it..
(now gimme your wallet and quit cher bitchin!!)

$$$$$$$$$$$$

Actually, I agree with the MASTEROFLIGHTCHICK on this one,

real POWER comes from withIN.

You've either GOT it or you don't...(sometimes you feel like a nut..sometimes yOU don't)
(truth is, you've gOT it, ya just forgot where you put it!!) :)

isn't it (iRONic)?
iON slaps us in the face, telling us on one hand that we have everything we need already built in,
and that we give our power AWAY
and only reinforce our lessTHANness/powerLESSness
every time we look to anything OUTSIDE of ourselves for "answers"....

and yet, on the other hand,
the new eLECtrick GeeSUS has pitched his cyber tent
(now accepting fiat cyber doLLars)
with the dupes n duppettes working the throngs of peasants
w cries of "step right up for "the greatest show on Earth"

PAleeeeeeze peoples

I'm happy that you're happy to "pay" any price (and give your power aWAY)
for something that is already within you and for things that you already know .....

(iON says we've got forever and a day to work all this S out...so what's your hurry?)

I've decided that the fastest path to my joy can just as easily be found
by listening to country music backwards....

think about it..
the guy gets his job back
his truck gets fixed
his dog comes back to life
his girlfriend comes back to him
(and he gets laid)

oh yeah and all them tears
comes right back up outta them beers
and PTL
he can talk to the angels!
and ....
get tHEM to spit, shine and polish his boots!

DANG....
and he didn't even have to buy the frickin course!!

Sorry mARgaRITA, (bless your lil pea pickin heart!!)
I'm baaaaaCK :mrgreen:
yOU aRE my mEdIcATiON dARlin

and ThIS is the lUNaTIC aSSylUM

(I'm hAPpy whErEVer I am, thANk yOU vERy mUCh
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

TullAH

PostPosted: October 17th, 2010, 6:06 am 

Margarita wrote:
kewl Greggie, thanks for the advise. ;)

I's glad you clarify that Revelations Revealed is the Bread of Life and the Living Water.

For some weird reason, I misinterpret the Bread of Life for the PROSTITUTIES and QUEERiONS that tullah offered for sale. :shock:

And the Living Water for some secret magic drink made by BOB (the one that keeps him young and healthy). :D

I don't know where tullah is, maybe he checked himself in back to the lunatic assylum, I hope he is taking his meds. I wish him the best, really. :lol:

adieu

M

hadn't thought about that guRITA\
but there aRE those who claim that drinking your own (golden) "living(recycled) waters" is the fountain of youth
so maybe that IS Bob's secret magic drink

(I'm sure he'd probably sell you some if you'd like!) :mrgreen:

PostPosted: October 18th, 2010, 4:24 am 
Site Admin

Masteroflightchick wrote:
And some people don't even need anything external for answers to questions - they are able to get it all from within.

BOB: The "within" you speak about is a product of the phonetic alphabet, in particular, and was fossilized by the printing press which spread the image of the "within" around the world between 1700 and 1945.

Pre-writing cultures don't have a concept or image of the "within". Post-literate societies are having a panicky time of it trying to preserve the "within". New Age literature and self-help manuals are the last magazine for the after-image of the MEME of the interior landscape and the "soul".

iON is here to wrap up the notions of the "within" and "without" and finally put them out of their misery.

Hands have no tears to flow... the "resonant interval" is the bond of Nature.

And there's a lot more where THAT came from.

Bob Neveritt

PostPosted: October 18th, 2010, 8:58 am 
Bob, a well placed movement in/on the union of the stated.

xoxo
TayZay

PostPosted: October 18th, 2010, 9:06 am 

rhyee wrote:
Masteroflightchick wrote:
And some people don't even need anything external for answers to questions - they are able to get it all from within.

BOB: The "within" you speak about is a product of the phonetic alphabet, in particular, and was fossilized by the printing press which spread the image of the "within" around the world between 1700 and 1945.

Pre-writing cultures don't have a concept or image of the "within". Post-literate societies are having a panicky time of it trying to preserve the "within". New Age literature and self-help manuals are the last magazine for the after-image of the MEME of the interior landscape and the "soul".

iON is here to wrap up the notions of the "within" and "without" and finally put them out of their misery.

Hands have no tears to flow... the "resonant interval" is the bond of Nature.

And there's a lot more where THAT came from.

Bob Neveritt

[color=#800040]Thanks Bob,
That's about as clear as mud.
Can anyone translate this into something more understandable please?
[/color][/color]

PostPosted: October 18th, 2010, 4:17 pm 

Tullah your the last remaining contestant on name that tune - your incessant need for translation of Mr. N's err Bobby Dobbs promulgated contrast - means your questions leave you with more doubt - Bobby lives in the perpetual motion of defined confusion; morever, its delicious, insightful, funny, irritating, empty, and confounding- therefore, Bobby is the king of his universe, are you the king of yours ? in other words this isn't basketball waiting for an assist from Magic Johnson with a behind the back no look pass - its table tennis with extra firm balls pinging off the table - Table Tennis anyone ?

PostPosted: October 18th, 2010, 4:43 pm 
I'm in for the table tennis in my world.
I'll serve, then folly back to thy self.
Oh yeah!
This IS great fun!
Ooops. missed the folly back back to Me...I scored..
Now it's My serve....a-gain!
Yeeee-Haaaa this is for the champion-ship.
I win, everytime. Without fail or exception!
Marvelous Grand Design.
ping-pong-ping-pong

xoxo
TayZay

(thanks Legend)