Dupes of Non-Physical

The only rule: There are no rules.
It is currently September 19th, 2024, 5:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: iON made me post this - from 4/13/11 CASH FLOW (Part One)
PostPosted: April 17th, 2011, 6:54 pm 
Site Admin

NOTE: Keep scrolling all the way down - there are huge blank spaces in Part One - and this is exactly what James and I perceived in our "InQuick Messages" during the April 13 CASH FLOW.

[[04/13/2011 11:06
Name: Alannah
Message: Nice choice for opening music James I use this when I teach rumba!

04/13/2011 11:06
Name: Sheila

04/13/2011 11:06
Name: Jill
Message: ION, my 13-year-old daughter has a genetic liver issue. What is going on with her liver? Will the RnA drops help her replicate a healthy liver? What's a good beginning dose? Will there be indications that tell us her liver is functioning normally and can now do those things she couldn't before without her having to test it by doing these things and risking harm? Thank you!

04/13/2011 11:09
Name: Ashley & Duffy
Message: Hey Guys! Bob said once that the best reading that iON ever did was when the client didn't speak! So I think if Bob doesn't speak and lets iON do the speaking this could be the best show ever!!!!!!

04/13/2011 11:24
Name: Anonymous
Message: If a parent gives their RNA new information for their DNA to replicate, does the RNA of their children respond accordingly automatically?

04/13/2011 11:30
Name: Bruce
Message: I came across a flyer in the oddest of places, a Polish grocery store. It says that this gentleman who works for Intelligence in the CIA is a victim of remot neural monitoring for the last 10 yrs. He explains how people can control you through radio connections called "electronic brain links" what are your thoughts?

04/13/2011 11:32
Name: John
Message: Damn it just hit full ascension... now I re-member... what a drag! Oh for those dizzy days of unknowingness

John the eePost

04/13/2011 11:32
Message: drinking myself thoughtful... that knowing is just too limited

04/13/2011 11:33
Message: I go back to the archives and pause over the words when ion says profound things with a lot of words and phrases so I can get the language/mortar

04/13/2011 11:33
Message: Went to the temples to find enlightenment and found I'd taken it with me

04/13/2011 11:35

04/13/2011 11:37

The other me is loving their ascension

04/13/2011 11:38

04/13/2011 11:39

04/13/2011 11:40

04/13/2011 11:45

04/13/2011 11:47
Message: Is the thinning of the veil the reason the stars are now speaking to us?

04/13/2011 11:48
Message: Drank some imaginary RNA drops today and went wild - must've been an overdose. Need to remember to only take the prescribed imaginary dose.

04/13/2011 11:48
Message: Ice cream is the fastest path to my joy and we have Nun

04/13/2011 11:49
Message: Can we put a different "intention" into every rna drop we take?

04/13/2011 11:49
Message: Castor oil flavored ice cream! Yuk or not... yes, no, yes, no

04/13/2011 11:50
Message: being drunk is no excuse but it is a poor reason to be delicious

04/13/2011 11:53
Message: Nothingness is not non-physical, if so, other than nothingness, describe nothingness

04/13/2011 11:56
Message: We appear to have a contract with self in this reality, this "here" is a base camp for our multitudinal travels - discuss...

04/13/2011 11:56
Message: early cultures created less because their language was less manifold - correct....

04/13/2011 11:57
Name: Jeannie

04/13/2011 11:58
Name: Barbara
All my life I have been able to create and manifest through just thinking and or intending what I want. It also works saying words aloud as well.

04/13/2011 12:00

04/13/2011 12:00

04/13/2011 12:01

04/13/2011 12:02

04/13/2011 12:10
Their firing lights resplendently
Adorn the heavens from whence eschewed
To gather up their earth-bound brood

04/13/2011 12:13
Name: Lisa
Message: For Dr Dean and / or ION: My husband is being treated for liver disease and just found out he has genetic hemochromatosis (high blood iron)The MD and ND say there is no cure except blood letting on a regular basis but feel this is not right for him. Any suggestions?

04/13/2011 12:13
Message: News story in the UK: An antis social behavior order has been given to an unborn baby (as received at his parent's address). Stranger than this the "ASBO" was addressing the boy as George the prospective middle name of the child... Babies are now having other bodies prior to birth - parallel-mungus

04/13/2011 12:15
Message: If words create your reality, what creates reality for those who cannot speak?

04/13/2011 12:19
Is a thought vibratory?

04/13/2011 12:20
Name: cidersomerset
Message: Hi all a quicky, if we were telepaphic would Thought create ?

04/13/2011 12:30
Are feelings and emotions vibratory? Are they part of the creating process?

04/13/2011 12:32
Message: Hey ION don't knock my chemtrails ( loads yesterday ) tell us more about the radiation you & Bob keep refering to regarding accencion cheers steve the postie..

04/13/2011 12:36
Name: Allen
What is meant by the "Word"

as in the Bible where it says,
"In the begiining there was the word."

04/13/2011 12:41
Do parallel worlds have different timimg as our world?
In other words is there a version of me as a child or as an old woman in other worlds?

04/13/2011 12:43
Name: xyz

04/13/2011 12:43
Name: xyz

04/13/2011 12:47
Message: My daughter cannot be in the un because her blood capillaries burst and she becomes very swollen and painful. Her doctors said she has protoporphyria. Her liver does not flush out the porphyria enzyme.

04/13/2011 12:47

04/13/2011 12:49
Name: Jeannie
Message: I have copd. You say that copd is relative. relative to what. I have not recieved the rna drops. what dose should I do.(have triedlots of products and they cause worse breathing problems, so I want to be cautious.

04/13/2011 12:49
Name: Tayzay
Would iON speak about the Miraculous Stairway inside the Loretto Chapel; With 33 threads spanding 22 feet from top to bottom?

04/13/2011 12:51
That message was sent 1 min into the show when everyone was joking about Bob not being there. Thank you for the great show, lets talk more about multiorgasms!

04/13/2011 12:58
Name: Lisa
Message: If you "have anxiety" and stress would the RNA drops exacerbate the negative feelings if you are unable to relax and allow all the time

04/13/2011 13:08
Message: iON, please tell us specifically and in detail all the steps to learning and achieving levitation!

04/13/2011 13:10
Name: Will
When you say that there are 8 JWs, or however many there are now, are you saying that there are 8 JWs on 8 different timetracks and you're switching between them over the course of a session?
And if so, what are the ramifications of rubbing these timetracks up against eachother?

04/13/2011 13:14
Name: .

04/13/2011 13:18
Are you able to speak without JW's body?

04/13/2011 13:18

04/13/2011 13:19
Message: א אֵלֶּה הַדְּבָרִים, אֲשֶׁר דִּבֶּר מֹשֶׁה אֶל-כָּל-יִשְׂרָאֵל, בְּעֵבֶר, הַיַּרְדֵּן: בַּמִּדְבָּר בָּעֲרָבָה מוֹל סוּף בֵּין-פָּארָן וּבֵין-תֹּפֶל, וְלָבָן וַחֲצֵרֹת--וְדִי זָהָב. 1 These are the words which Moses spoke unto all Israel beyond the Jordan; in the wilderness, in the Arabah, over against Suph, between Paran and Tophel, and Laban, and Hazeroth, and Di-zahab.
ב אַחַד עָשָׂר יוֹם מֵחֹרֵב, דֶּרֶךְ הַר-שֵׂעִיר, עַד, קָדֵשׁ בַּרְנֵעַ. 2 It is eleven days journey from Horeb unto Kadesh-barnea by the way of mount Seir.
ג וַיְהִי בְּאַרְבָּעִים שָׁנָה, בְּעַשְׁתֵּי-עָשָׂר חֹדֶשׁ בְּאֶחָד לַחֹדֶשׁ; דִּבֶּר מֹשֶׁה, אֶל-בְּנֵי יִשְׂרָאֵל, כְּכֹל אֲשֶׁר צִוָּה יְהוָה אֹתוֹ, אֲלֵהֶם. 3 And it came to pass in the fortieth year, in the eleventh month, on the first day of the month, that Moses spoke unto the children of Israel, according unto all that the LORD had given him in commandment unto them;
ד אַחֲרֵי הַכֹּתוֹ, אֵת סִיחֹן מֶלֶךְ הָאֱמֹרִי, אֲשֶׁר יוֹשֵׁב, בְּחֶשְׁבּוֹן--וְאֵת, עוֹג מֶלֶךְ הַבָּשָׁן, אֲשֶׁר-יוֹשֵׁב בְּעַשְׁתָּרֹת, בְּאֶדְרֶעִי. 4 after he had smitten Sihon the king of the Amorites, who dwelt in Heshbon, and Og the king of Bashan, who dwelt in Ashtaroth, at Edrei;
ה בְּעֵבֶר הַיַּרְדֵּן, בְּאֶרֶץ מוֹאָב, הוֹאִיל מֹשֶׁה, בֵּאֵר אֶת-הַתּוֹרָה הַזֹּאת לֵאמֹר. 5 beyond the Jordan, in the land of Moab, took Moses upon him to expound this law, saying:
ו יְהוָה אֱלֹהֵינוּ דִּבֶּר אֵלֵינוּ, בְּחֹרֵב לֵאמֹר: רַב-לָכֶם שֶׁבֶת, בָּהָר הַזֶּה. 6 The LORD our God spoke unto us in Horeb, saying: 'Ye have dwelt long enough in this mountain;
ז פְּנוּ וּסְעוּ לָכֶם, וּבֹאוּ הַר הָאֱמֹרִי וְאֶל-כָּל-שְׁכֵנָיו, בָּעֲרָבָה בָהָר וּבַשְּׁפֵלָה וּבַנֶּגֶב, וּבְחוֹף הַיָּם--אֶרֶץ הַכְּנַעֲנִי וְהַלְּבָנוֹן, עַד-הַנָּהָר הַגָּדֹל נְהַר-פְּרָת. 7 turn you, and take your journey, and go to the hill-country of the Amorites and unto all the places nigh thereunto, in the Arabah, in the hill-country, and in the Lowland, and in the South, and by the sea-shore; the land of the Canaanites, and Lebanon, as far as the great river, the river Euphrates.
ח רְאֵה נָתַתִּי לִפְנֵיכֶם, אֶת-הָאָרֶץ; בֹּאוּ, וּרְשׁוּ אֶת-הָאָרֶץ, אֲשֶׁר נִשְׁבַּע יְהוָה לַאֲבֹתֵיכֶם לְאַבְרָהָם לְיִצְחָק וּלְיַעֲקֹב לָתֵת לָהֶם, וּלְזַרְעָם אַחֲרֵיהֶם. 8 Behold, I have set the land before you: go in and possess the land which the LORD swore unto your fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give unto them and to their seed after them.'
ט וָאֹמַר אֲלֵכֶם, בָּעֵת הַהִוא לֵאמֹר: לֹא-אוּכַל לְבַדִּי, שְׂאֵת אֶתְכֶם. 9 And I spoke unto you at that time, saying: 'I am not able to bear you myself alone;
י יְהוָה אֱלֹהֵיכֶם, הִרְבָּה אֶתְכֶם; וְהִנְּכֶם הַיּוֹם, כְּכוֹכְבֵי הַשָּׁמַיִם לָרֹב. 10 the LORD your God hath multiplied you, and, behold, ye are this day as the stars of heaven for multitude.--
יא יְהוָה אֱלֹהֵי אֲבוֹתֵכֶם, יֹסֵף עֲלֵיכֶם כָּכֶם--אֶלֶף פְּעָמִים; וִיבָרֵךְ אֶתְכֶם, כַּאֲשֶׁר דִּבֶּר לָכֶם. 11 The LORD, the God of your fathers, make you a thousand times so many more as ye are, and bless you, as He hath promised you!--
יב אֵיכָה אֶשָּׂא, לְבַדִּי, טָרְחֲכֶם וּמַשַּׂאֲכֶם, וְרִיבְכֶם. 12 How can I myself alone bear your cumbrance, and your burden, and your strife?
יג הָבוּ לָכֶם אֲנָשִׁים חֲכָמִים וּנְבֹנִים, וִידֻעִים--לְשִׁבְטֵיכֶם; וַאֲשִׂימֵם, בְּרָאשֵׁיכֶם. 13 Get you, from each one of your tribes, wise men, and understanding, and full of knowledge, and I will make them heads over you.'
יד וַתַּעֲנוּ, אֹתִי; וַתֹּאמְרוּ, טוֹב-הַדָּבָר אֲשֶׁר-דִּבַּרְתָּ לַעֲשׂוֹת. 14 And ye answered me, and said: 'The thing which thou hast spoken is good for us to do.'
טו וָאֶקַּח אֶת-רָאשֵׁי שִׁבְטֵיכֶם, אֲנָשִׁים חֲכָמִים וִידֻעִים, וָאֶתֵּן אוֹתָם רָאשִׁים, עֲלֵיכֶם: שָׂרֵי אֲלָפִים וְשָׂרֵי מֵאוֹת, וְשָׂרֵי חֲמִשִּׁים וְשָׂרֵי עֲשָׂרֹת, וְשֹׁטְרִים, לְשִׁבְטֵיכֶם. 15 So I took the heads of your tribes, wise men, and full of knowledge, and made them heads over you, captains of thousands, and captains of hundreds, and captains of fifties, and captains of tens, and officers, tribe by tribe.
טז וָאֲצַוֶּה, אֶת-שֹׁפְטֵיכֶם, בָּעֵת הַהִוא, לֵאמֹר: שָׁמֹעַ בֵּין-אֲחֵיכֶם וּשְׁפַטְתֶּם צֶדֶק, בֵּין-אִישׁ וּבֵין-אָחִיו וּבֵין גֵּרוֹ. 16 And I charged your judges at that time, saying: 'Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between a man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him.
יז לֹא-תַכִּירוּ פָנִים בַּמִּשְׁפָּט, כַּקָּטֹן כַּגָּדֹל תִּשְׁמָעוּן--לֹא תָגוּרוּ מִפְּנֵי-אִישׁ, כִּי הַמִּשְׁפָּט לֵאלֹהִים הוּא; וְהַדָּבָר אֲשֶׁר יִקְשֶׁה מִכֶּם, תַּקְרִבוּן אֵלַי וּשְׁמַעְתִּיו. 17 Ye shall not respect persons in judgment; ye shall hear the small and the great alike; ye shall not be afraid of the face of any man; for the judgment is God's; and the cause that is too hard for you ye shall bring unto me, and I will hear it.'
יח וָאֲצַוֶּה אֶתְכֶם, בָּעֵת הַהִוא, אֵת כָּל-הַדְּבָרִים, אֲשֶׁר תַּעֲשׂוּן. 18 And I commanded you at that time all the things which ye should do.
יט וַנִּסַּע מֵחֹרֵב, וַנֵּלֶךְ אֵת כָּל-הַמִּדְבָּר הַגָּדוֹל וְהַנּוֹרָא הַהוּא אֲשֶׁר רְאִיתֶם דֶּרֶךְ הַר הָאֱמֹרִי, כַּאֲשֶׁר צִוָּה יְהוָה אֱלֹהֵינוּ, אֹתָנוּ; וַנָּבֹא, עַד קָדֵשׁ בַּרְנֵעַ. 19 And we journeyed from Horeb, and went through all that great and dreadful wilderness which ye saw, by the way to the hill-country of the Amorites, as the LORD our God commanded us; and we came to Kadesh-barnea.
כ וָאֹמַר, אֲלֵכֶם: בָּאתֶם עַד-הַר הָאֱמֹרִי, אֲשֶׁר-יְהוָה אֱלֹהֵינוּ נֹתֵן לָנוּ. 20 And I said unto you: 'Ye are come unto the hill-country of the Amorites, which the LORD our God giveth unto us.
כא רְאֵה נָתַן יְהוָה אֱלֹהֶיךָ, לְפָנֶיךָ--אֶת-הָאָרֶץ: עֲלֵה רֵשׁ, כַּאֲשֶׁר דִּבֶּר יְהוָה אֱלֹהֵי אֲבֹתֶיךָ לָךְ--אַל-תִּירָא, וְאַל-תֵּחָת. 21 Behold, the LORD thy God hath set the land before thee; go up, take possession, as the LORD, the God of thy fathers, hath spoken unto thee; fear not, neither be dismayed.'
כב וַתִּקְרְבוּן אֵלַי, כֻּלְּכֶם, וַתֹּאמְרוּ נִשְׁלְחָה אֲנָשִׁים לְפָנֵינוּ, וְיַחְפְּרוּ-לָנוּ אֶת-הָאָרֶץ; וְיָשִׁבוּ אֹתָנוּ, דָּבָר--אֶת-הַדֶּרֶךְ אֲשֶׁר נַעֲלֶה-בָּהּ, וְאֵת הֶעָרִים אֲשֶׁר נָבֹא אֲלֵיהֶן. 22 And ye came near unto me every one of you, and said: 'Let us send men before us, that they may search the land for us, and bring us back word of the way by which we must go up, and the cities unto which we shall come.'
כג וַיִּיטַב בְּעֵינַי, הַדָּבָר; וָאֶקַּח מִכֶּם שְׁנֵים עָשָׂר אֲנָשִׁים, אִישׁ אֶחָד לַשָּׁבֶט. 23 And the thing pleased me well; and I took twelve men of you, one man for every tribe;
כד וַיִּפְנוּ וַיַּעֲלוּ הָהָרָה, וַיָּבֹאוּ עַד-נַחַל אֶשְׁכֹּל; וַיְרַגְּלוּ, אֹתָהּ. 24 and they turned and went up into the mountains, and came unto the valley of Eshcol, and spied it out.
כה וַיִּקְחוּ בְיָדָם מִפְּרִי הָאָרֶץ, וַיּוֹרִדוּ אֵלֵינוּ; וַיָּשִׁבוּ אֹתָנוּ דָבָר, וַיֹּאמְרוּ, טוֹבָה הָאָרֶץ, אֲשֶׁר-יְהוָה אֱלֹהֵינוּ נֹתֵן לָנוּ. 25 And they took of the fruit of the land in their hands, and brought it down unto us, and brought us back word, and said: 'Good is the land which the LORD our God giveth unto us.'
כו וְלֹא אֲבִיתֶם, לַעֲלֹת; וַתַּמְרוּ, אֶת-פִּי יְהוָה אֱלֹהֵיכֶם. 26 Yet ye would not go up, but rebelled against the commandment of the LORD your God;
כז וַתֵּרָגְנוּ בְאָהֳלֵיכֶם, וַתֹּאמְרוּ, בְּשִׂנְאַת יְהוָה אֹתָנוּ, הוֹצִיאָנוּ מֵאֶרֶץ מִצְרָיִם--לָתֵת אֹתָנוּ בְּיַד הָאֱמֹרִי, לְהַשְׁמִידֵנוּ. 27 and ye murmured in your tents, and said: 'Because the LORD hated us, He hath brought us forth out of the land of Egypt, to deliver us into the hand of the Amorites, to destroy us.
כח אָנָה אֲנַחְנוּ עֹלִים, אַחֵינוּ הֵמַסּוּ אֶת-לְבָבֵנוּ לֵאמֹר עַם גָּדוֹל וָרָם מִמֶּנּוּ, עָרִים גְּדֹלֹת וּבְצוּרֹת, בַּשָּׁמָיִם; וְגַם-בְּנֵי עֲנָקִים, רָאִינוּ שָׁם. 28 Whither are we going up? our brethren have made our heart to melt, saying: The people is greater and taller than we; the cities are great and fortified up to heaven; and moreover we have seen the sons of the Anakim there.'
כט וָאֹמַר, אֲלֵכֶם: לֹא-תַעַרְצוּן וְלֹא-תִירְאוּן, מֵהֶם. 29 Then I said unto you: 'Dread not, neither be afraid of them.
ל יְהוָה אֱלֹהֵיכֶם הַהֹלֵךְ לִפְנֵיכֶם, הוּא יִלָּחֵם לָכֶם: כְּכֹל אֲשֶׁר עָשָׂה אִתְּכֶם, בְּמִצְרַיִם--לְעֵינֵיכֶם. 30 The LORD your God who goeth before you, He shall fight for you, according to all that He did for you in Egypt before your eyes;
לא וּבַמִּדְבָּר, אֲשֶׁר רָאִיתָ, אֲשֶׁר נְשָׂאֲךָ יְהוָה אֱלֹהֶיךָ, כַּאֲשֶׁר יִשָּׂא-אִישׁ אֶת-בְּנוֹ--בְּכָל-הַדֶּרֶךְ אֲשֶׁר הֲלַכְתֶּם, עַד-בֹּאֲכֶם עַד-הַמָּקוֹם הַזֶּה. 31 and in the wilderness, where thou hast seen how that the LORD thy God bore thee, as a man doth bear his son, in all the way that ye went, until ye came unto this place.
לב וּבַדָּבָר, הַזֶּה--אֵינְכֶם, מַאֲמִינִם, בַּיהוָה, אֱלֹהֵיכֶם. 32 Yet in this thing ye do not believe the LORD your God,
לג הַהֹלֵךְ לִפְנֵיכֶם בַּדֶּרֶךְ, לָתוּר לָכֶם מָקוֹם--לַחֲנֹתְכֶם: בָּאֵשׁ לַיְלָה, לַרְאֹתְכֶם בַּדֶּרֶךְ אֲשֶׁר תֵּלְכוּ-בָהּ, וּבֶעָנָן, יוֹמָם. 33 Who went before you in the way, to seek you out a place to pitch your tents in: in fire by night, to show you by what way ye should go, and in the cloud by day.'
לד וַיִּשְׁמַע יְהוָה, אֶת-קוֹל דִּבְרֵיכֶם; וַיִּקְצֹף, וַיִּשָּׁבַע לֵאמֹר. 34 And the LORD heard the voice of your words, and was wroth, and swore, saying:
לה אִם-יִרְאֶה אִישׁ בָּאֲנָשִׁים הָאֵלֶּה, הַדּוֹר הָרָע הַזֶּה--אֵת, הָאָרֶץ הַטּוֹבָה, אֲשֶׁר נִשְׁבַּעְתִּי, לָתֵת לַאֲבֹתֵיכֶם. 35 'Surely there shall not one of these men, even this evil generation, see the good land, which I swore to give unto your fathers,
לו זוּלָתִי כָּלֵב בֶּן-יְפֻנֶּה, הוּא יִרְאֶנָּה, וְלוֹ-אֶתֵּן אֶת-הָאָרֶץ אֲשֶׁר דָּרַךְ-בָּהּ, וּלְבָנָיו--יַעַן, אֲשֶׁר מִלֵּא אַחֲרֵי יְהוָה. 36 save Caleb the son of Jephunneh, he shall see it; and to him will I give the land that he hath trodden upon, and to his children; because he hath wholly followed the LORD.'
לז גַּם-בִּי הִתְאַנַּף יְהוָה, בִּגְלַלְכֶם לֵאמֹר: גַּם-אַתָּה, לֹא-תָבֹא שָׁם. 37 Also the LORD was angry with me for your sakes, saying: Thou also shalt not go in thither;
לח יְהוֹשֻׁעַ בִּן-נוּן הָעֹמֵד לְפָנֶיךָ, הוּא יָבֹא שָׁמָּה; אֹתוֹ חַזֵּק, כִּי-הוּא יַנְחִלֶנָּה אֶת-יִשְׂרָאֵל. 38 Joshua the son of Nun, who standeth before thee, he shall go in thither; encourage thou him, for he shall cause Israel to inherit it.
לט וְטַפְּכֶם אֲשֶׁר אֲמַרְתֶּם לָבַז יִהְיֶה, וּבְנֵיכֶם אֲשֶׁר לֹא-יָדְעוּ הַיּוֹם טוֹב וָרָע--הֵמָּה, יָבֹאוּ שָׁמָּה; וְלָהֶם אֶתְּנֶנָּה, וְהֵם יִירָשׁוּהָ. 39 Moreover your little ones, that ye said should be a prey, and your children, that this day have no knowledge of good or evil, they shall go in thither, and unto them will I give it, and they shall possess it.
מ וְאַתֶּם, פְּנוּ לָכֶם; וּסְעוּ הַמִּדְבָּרָה, דֶּרֶךְ יַם-סוּף. 40 But as for you, turn you, and take your journey into the wilderness by the way to the Red Sea.'
מא וַתַּעֲנוּ וַתֹּאמְרוּ אֵלַי, חָטָאנוּ לַיהוָה--אֲנַחְנוּ נַעֲלֶה וְנִלְחַמְנוּ, כְּכֹל אֲשֶׁר-צִוָּנוּ יְהוָה אֱלֹהֵינוּ; וַתַּחְגְּרוּ, אִישׁ אֶת-כְּלֵי מִלְחַמְתּוֹ, וַתָּהִינוּ, לַעֲלֹת הָהָרָה. 41 Then ye answered and said unto me: 'We have sinned against the LORD, we will go up and fight, according to all that the LORD our God commanded us.' And ye girded on every man his weapons of war, and deemed it a light thing to go up into the hill-country.
מב וַיֹּאמֶר יְהוָה אֵלַי, אֱמֹר לָהֶם לֹא תַעֲלוּ וְלֹא-תִלָּחֲמוּ--כִּי אֵינֶנִּי, בְּקִרְבְּכֶם; וְלֹא, תִּנָּגְפוּ, לִפְנֵי, אֹיְבֵיכֶם. 42 And the LORD said unto me: 'Say unto them: Go not up, neither fight; for I am not among you; lest ye be smitten before your enemies.'
מג וָאֲדַבֵּר אֲלֵיכֶם, וְלֹא שְׁמַעְתֶּם; וַתַּמְרוּ אֶת-פִּי יְהוָה, וַתָּזִדוּ וַתַּעֲלוּ הָהָרָה. 43 So I spoke unto you, and ye hearkened not; but ye rebelled against the commandment of the LORD, and were presumptuous, and went up into the hill-country.
מד וַיֵּצֵא הָאֱמֹרִי הַיֹּשֵׁב בָּהָר הַהוּא, לִקְרַאתְכֶם, וַיִּרְדְּפוּ אֶתְכֶם, כַּאֲשֶׁר תַּעֲשֶׂינָה הַדְּבֹרִים; וַיַּכְּתוּ אֶתְכֶם בְּשֵׂעִיר, עַד-חָרְמָה. 44 And the Amorites, that dwell in that hill-country, came out against you, and chased you, as bees do, and beat you down in Seir, even unto Hormah.
מה וַתָּשֻׁבוּ וַתִּבְכּוּ, לִפְנֵי יְהוָה; וְלֹא-שָׁמַע יְהוָה בְּקֹלְכֶם, וְלֹא הֶאֱזִין אֲלֵיכֶם. 45 And ye returned and wept before the LORD; but the LORD hearkened not to your voice, nor gave ear unto you.
מו וַתֵּשְׁבוּ בְקָדֵשׁ, יָמִים רַבִּים, כַּיָּמִים, אֲשֶׁר יְשַׁבְתֶּם. 46 So ye abode in Kadesh many days, according unto the days that ye abode there.

04/13/2011 13:24
Name: Sue
Message: I went to a seminar by a cardiologist about the dangers to our chemical bodies by Electro Magnetic Frequencies from our cellphones, their towers, microwave ovens, wifis etc... iON is this accurate? could you comment about these positive or negative effects on us?

04/13/2011 13:25
Message: Tell the guy that sent in all the jibberish to call in! I want to hear what he has to say!

04/13/2011 13:25
Name: mj

04/13/2011 13:26
Message: You don't think the bible text Ion trying to speak without JW's voice? Sounds like he has the power of copy/paste too!

04/13/2011 13:27
04/13/2011 13:28
Name: Sue
Message: I have never felt in danger from all the radiation from flying for 38 years...why do people need to worry so much about all this???

04/13/2011 13:29
Message: Vehayah im-shamoa� tishme�u el-mitzvotai asher anokhi metzaveh etkhem haiyom le�ahavah et-Adonai eloheikhem u�le�avdo b�khol-levavkhem u�vkhol-nafshekhem. venatati metar-artzekhem be�ito yoreh u�malkosh ve�asafta deganekha ve�tiroshkha ve�yitzharekha. venatati eisev b�sadekha livhemtekha v�akhalta vesava�ta. hishameru lakhem pen yifteh levavkhem vesadtem va�avadtem elohim acheirim vehishtachavitem lahem. vecharah af-Adonai bakhem ve�atzar et-tashamayim velo-yiheyeh matar veha�adamah lo titen et-yevulah va�avadtem meharah mei�al ha�aretz hatovah asher Adonia notein lakhem. vesamtem et-devarai eileh al-levavkhem ve�al-nafshekhem uk�shartem otam le�ot al-yedkhem vehayi letotafot bein eineikhem. ve�limadtem otam et-beneikhem ledabeir bam beshivtekha beveitekha uvlekhtekha vaderekh uv�sharkhbekha uv�kumekha. u�khtavtam al-mezuzot beitekha u�vish�arekha. lema�an yirbu yemeikhem yimei beneikhem al ha�adamah asher nishba Adonai. la�avoteikhem lateit lahem kimei hashamayim al-ha�aretz.

04/13/2011 13:32
Name: Cheryl

iON would you please describe a way to dissipate fearful emotions? Is there a way to do so only by your spoken word?

Thank You!

04/13/2011 13:32
Name: Robert Bridge
Message: Just rushed back from a James Gleick talk author of the 'Genius' book who has a new book coming out called information. He's a great author and thinker and cited Mcluhan but there seemed to be something missing, anyway I rushed back home to plugin to Cashflow, well done folks. What's the news about Gaga and the February 11

04/13/2011 13:33
Message: Since the ion fake won't (i.e. can't) translate - here it is

Message: AND IF YOU WILL indeed obey my commandments that I command you today, to love the LORD your God, and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul, he will give the rain for your land in its season, the early rain and the later rain, that you may gather in your grain and your wine and your oil. And he will give grass in your fields for your livestock, and you shall eat and be full. Take care lest your heart be deceived, and you turn aside and serve other gods and worship them; then the anger of the LORD will be kindled against you, and he will shut up the heavens, so that there will be no rain, and the land will yield no fruit, and you will perish quickly off the good land that the LORD is giving you. "You shall therefore lay up these words of mine in your heart and in your soul, and you shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall teach them to your children, talking of them when you are sitting in your house, and when you are walking by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates, that your days and the days of your children may be multiplied in the land that the LORD swore to your fathers to give them, as long as the heavens are above the earth.

]]

Bob Neveritt

Post subject: Re: iON made me post this - from 4/13/11 (Part Two)
PostPosted: April 17th, 2011, 7:02 pm 
Site Admin

[[04/13/2011 13:36

04/13/2011 13:43
Name: Trevor
Message: iON It was a Eurocentric world view that claimed that the world was flat my ancestors never went for that false premise.

And why has the cyst on my back become infected?

04/13/2011 13:44
Message: Hi iON and Company, Would iON speak about the Miraculous Stairway inside the Loretto Chapel; With 33 treads spanding 22 feet from top to bottom?

04/13/2011 13:45
De las Garant�as Individuales

Art�culo 1o.
En los Estados Unidos Mexicanos todo individuo gozar� de las garant�as que otorga esta Constituci�n, las cuales no podr�n restringirse ni suspenderse, sino en los casos y con las condiciones que ella misma establece.

Art�culo 2o.
Est� prohibida la esclavitud en los Estados Unidos Mexicanos. Los esclavos del extranjero que entren al territorio nacional, alcanzar�n, por ese solo hecho, su libertad y la protecci�n de las leyes.

Art�culo 3o.
Todo individuo tiene derecho a recibir educaci�n. El Estado -Federaci�n, Estados y Municipios- impartir� educaci�n preescolar, primaria y secundaria. La educaci�n primaria y la secundaria son obligatorias.

La educaci�n que imparta el Estado tender� a desarrollar arm�nicamente todas las facultades del ser humano y fomentar� en �l, a la vez, el amor a la Patria y la conciencia de la solidaridad internacional, en la independencia y en la justicia.

I. Garantizada por el art�culo 24 la libertad de creencias, dicha educaci�n ser� laica y, por tanto, se mantendr� por completo ajena a cualquier doctrina religiosa;

II. El criterio que orientar� a esa educaci�n se basar� en los resultados del progreso cient�fico, luchar� contra la ignorancia y sus efectos, las servidumbres, los fanatismos y los prejuicios.

Adem�s:

a) Ser� democr�tico, considerando a la democracia no solamente como una estructura jur�dica y un r�gimen pol�tico, sino como un sistema de vida fundado en el constante mejoramiento econ�mico, social y cultural del pueblo;

b) Ser� nacional, en cuanto -sin hostilidades ni exclusivismos- atender� a la comprensi�n de nuestros problemas, al aprovechamiento de nuestros recursos, a la defensa de nuestra independencia pol�tica, al aseguramiento de nuestra independencia econ�mica y a la continuidad y acrecentamiento de nuestra cultura, y

c) Contribuir� a la mejor convivencia humana, tanto por los elementos que aporte a fin de robustecer en el educando, junto con el aprecio para la dignidad de la persona y la integridad de la familia, la convicci�n del inter�s general de la sociedad, cuanto por el cuidado que ponga en sustentar los ideales de fraternidad e igualdad de derechos de todos los hombres, evitando los privilegios de razas, de religi�n, de grupos, de sexos o de individuos;

III. Para dar pleno cumplimiento a lo dispuesto en el segundo p�rrafo y en la fracci�n II, el Ejecutivo Federal determinar� los planes y programas de estudio de la educaci�n primaria, secundaria y normal para toda la Rep�blica. Para tales efectos, el Ejecutivo Federal considerar� la opini�n de los gobiernos de las entidades federativas y de los diversos sectores sociales involucrados en la educaci�n, en los t�rminos quer la ley se�ale;

IV. Toda la educaci�n que el Estado imparta ser� gratuita;

V. Adem�s de impartir la educaci�n preescolar, primaria y secundaria, se�aladas en el primer p�rrafo, el Estado promover� y atender� todos los tipos y modalidades educativos -incluyendo la educaci�n superior- necesarios para el desarrollo de la Naci�n, apoyar� la investigaci�n cient�fica y tecnol�gica, y alentar� el fortalecimiento y difusi�n de nuestra cultura;

VI. Los particulares podr�n impartir educaci�n en todos sus tipos y modalidades. En los t�rminos que establezca la ley, el Estado otorgar� y retirar� el reconocimiento de validez oficial a los estudios que se realicen en planteles particulares. En el caso de la educaci�n primaria, secundaria y normal, los particulares deber�n:

a) Impartir la educaci�n con apego a los mismos fines y criterios que establecen el segundo p�rrafo y la fracci�n II, as� como cumplir los planes y programas a que se refiere la fracci�n III, y

b) Obtener previamente, en cada caso, la autorizaci�n expresa del poder p�blico, en los t�rminos que establezca la ley;

VII. Las universidades y las dem�s instituciones de educaci�n superior a las que la ley otorgue autonom�a, tendr�n la facultad y la responsabilidad de gobernarse a s� mismas; realizar�n sus fines de educar, investigar y difundir la cultura de acuerdo con los principios de este art�culo, respetando la libertad de c�tedra e investigaci�n y de libre examen y discusi�n de las ideas; determinar�n sus planes y programas; fijar�n los t�rminos de ingreso, promoci�n y permanencia de su personal acad�mico; y administrar�n su patrimonio. Las relaciones laborales, tanto del personal acad�mico como del administrativo, se normar�n por el apartado A del art�culo 123 de esta Constituci�n, en los t�rminos y con las modalidades que establezca la Ley Federal del Trabajo conforme a las caracter�sticas propias de un trabajo especial, de manera que concuerden con la autonom�a, la libertad de c�tedra e investigaci�n y los fines de las instituciones a que esta fracci�n se refiere, y

VIII. El Congreso de la Uni�n, con el fin de unificar y coordinar la educaci�n en toda la Rep�blica, expedir� las leyes necesarias, destinadas a distribuir la funci�n social educativa entre la Federaci�n, los Estados y los Municipios, a fijar las aportaciones econ�micas correspondientes a ese servicio p�blico y a se�alar las sanciones aplicables a los funcionarios que no cumplan o no hagan cumplir las disposiciones relativas, lo mismo que a todos aquellos que las infrinjan.

Art�culo 4o.
La Naci�n mexicana tiene una composici�n pluricultural sustentada originalmente en sus pueblos ind�genas. La Ley proteger� y promover� el desarrollo de sus lenguas, culturas, usos, costumbres, recursos y formas espec�ficas de organizaci�n social, y garantizar� a sus integrantes el efectivo acceso a la jurisdicci�n del Estado. En los juicios y procedimientos agrarios en que aqu�llos sean parte, se tomar�n en cuenta sus pr�cticas y costumbres jur�dicas en los t�rminos que establezca la Ley.

El var�n y la mujer son iguales ante la Ley. Esta proteger� la organizaci�n y el desarrollo de la familia.

Toda persona tiene derecho a decidir de manera libre, responsable e informada sobre el n�mero y el espaciamiento de sus hijos.

Toda persona tiene derecho a la protecci�n de la salud. La Ley definir� las bases y modalidades para el acceso a los servicios de salud y establecer� la concurrencia de la Federaci�n y las entidades federativas en materia de salubridad general, conforme a lo que dispone la fracci�n XVI del art�culo 73 de esta Constituci�n.

Toda familia tiene derecho a disfrutar de vivienda digna y decorosa. La Ley establecer� los instrumentos y apoyos necesarios a fin de alcanzar tal objetivo.

Es deber de los padres preservar el derecho de los menores a la satisfacci�n de sus necesidades y a la salud f�sica y mental. La Ley determinar� los apoyos a la protecci�n de los menores, a cargo de las instituciones p�blicas.

Art�culo 5o.
A ninguna persona podr� impedirse que se dedique a la profesi�n, industria, comercio o trabajo que le acomode, siendo l�citos. El ejercicio de esta libertad s�lo podr� vedarse por determinaci�n judicial, cuando se ataquen los derechos de tercero, o por resoluci�n gubernativa, dictada en los t�rminos que marque la ley, cuando se ofendan los derechos de la sociedad. Nadie puede ser privado del producto de su trabajo, sino por resoluci�n judicial.

La ley determinar� en cada Estado cu�les son las profesiones que necesitan t�tulo para su ejercicio, las condiciones que deban llenarse para obtenerlo y las autoridades que han de expedirlo.

Nadie podr� ser obligado a prestar trabajos personales sin la justa retribuci�n y sin su pleno consentimiento, salvo el trabajo impuesto como pena por la autoridad judicial, el cual se ajustar� a lo dispuesto en las fracciones I y II del art�culo 123.

En cuanto a los servicios p�blicos, s�lo podr�n ser obligatorios, en los t�rminos que establezcan las leyes respectivas, el de las armas y los jurados, as� como el desempe�o de los cargos concejiles y los de elecci�n popular, directa o indirecta. Las funciones electorales y censales tendr�n car�cter obligatorio y gratuito, pero ser�n retribuidas aquellas que se realicen profesionalmente en los t�rminos de esta Constituci�n y las leyes correspondientes. Los servicios profesionales de �ndole social ser�n obligatorios y retribuidos en los t�rminos de la ley y con las excepciones que �sta se�ale.

El Estado no puede permitir que se lleve a efecto ning�n contrato, pacto o convenio que tenga por objeto el menoscabo, la p�rdida o el irrevocable sacrificio de la libertad de la persona por cualquier causa.

Tampoco puede admitirse convenio en que la persona pacte su proscripci�n o destierro, o en que renuncie temporal o permanentemente a ejercer determinada profesi�n, industria o comercio.

El contrato de trabajo s�lo obligar� a prestar el servicio convenido por el tiempo que fije la ley, sin poder exceder de un a�o en perjuicio del trabajador, y no podr� extenderse, en ning�n caso, a la renuncia, p�rdida o menoscabo de cualquiera de los derechos pol�ticos o civiles.

La falta de cumplimiento de dicho contrato, por lo que respecta al trabajador, s�lo obligar� a �ste a la correspondiente responsabilidad civil, sin que en ning�n caso pueda hacerse coacci�n sobre su persona.

Art�culo 6o.
La manifestaci�n de las ideas no ser� objeto de ninguna inquisici�n judicial o administrativa, sino en el caso de que ataque a la moral, los derechos de tercero, provoque alg�n delito o perturbe el orden p�blico; el derecho a la informaci�n ser� garantizado por el Estado.

Art�culo 7o.
Es inviolable la libertad de escribir y publicar escritos sobre cualquier materia. Ninguna ley ni autoridad puede establecer la previa censura, ni exigir fianza a los autores o impresores, ni coartar la libertad de imprenta, que no tiene m�s l�mites que el respeto a la vida privada, a la moral y a la paz p�blica. En ning�n caso podr� secuestrarse la imprenta como instrumento del delito.

Las leyes org�nicas dictar�n cuantas disposiciones sean necesarias para evitar que so pretexto de las denuncias por delitos de prensa, sean encarcelados los expendedores, "papeleros", operarios y dem�s empleados del establecimiento de donde haya salido el escrito denunciado, a menos que se demuestre previamente la responsabilidad de aqu�llos.

Art�culo 8o.
Los funcionarios y empleados p�blicos respetar�n el ejercicio del derecho de petici�n, siempre que �sta se formule por escrito, de manera pac�fica y respetuosa; pero en materia pol�tica s�lo podr�n hacer uso de ese derecho los ciudadanos de la Rep�blica.

A toda petici�n deber� recaer un acuerdo escrito de la autoridad a quien se haya dirigido, la cual tiene obligaci�n de hacerlo conocer en breve t�rmino al peticionario.

Art�culo 9o.
No se podr� coartar el derecho de asociarse o reunirse pac�ficamente con cualquier objeto l�cito; pero solamente los ciudadanos de la Rep�blica podr�n hacerlo para tomar parte en los asuntos pol�ticos del pa�s. Ninguna reuni�n armada tiene derecho a deliberar.

No se considerar� ilegal, y no podr� ser disuelta una asamblea o reuni�n que tenga por objeto hacer una petici�n o presentar una protesta por alg�n acto a una autoridad, si no se profieren injurias contra �sta, ni se hiciere uso de violencias o amenazas para intimidarla u obligarla a resolver en el sentido que se desee.

Art�culo 10.
Los habitantes de los Estados Unidos Mexicanos tienen derecho a poseer armas en su domicilio, para su seguridad y leg�tima defensa, con excepci�n de las prohibidas por la ley federal y de las reservadas para el uso exclusivo del Ej�rcito, Armada, Fuerza A�rea y Guardia Nacional. La ley federal determinar� los casos, condiciones, requisitos y lugares en que se podr� autorizar a los habitantes la portaci�n de armas.

Art�culo 11.
Todo hombre tiene derecho para entrar en la Rep�blica, salir de ella, viajar por su territorio y mudar de residencia, sin necesidad de carta de seguridad, pasaporte, salvoconducto u otros requisitos semejantes. El ejercicio de este derecho estar� subordinado a las facultades de la autoridad judicial, en los casos de responsabilidad criminal o civil, y a las de la autoridad administrativa, por lo que toca a las limitaciones que impongan las leyes sobre emigraci�n, inmigraci�n y salubridad general de la Rep�blica, o sobre extranjeros perniciosos residentes en el pa�s.

Art�culo 12.
En los Estados Unidos Mexicanos no se conceder�n t�tulos de nobleza, ni prerrogativas y honores hereditarios, ni se dar� efecto alguno a los otorgados por cualquier otro pa�s.

Art�culo 13.
Nadie puede ser juzgado por leyes privativas ni por tribunales especiales. Ninguna persona o corporaci�n puede tener fuero, ni gozar m�s emolumentos que los que sean compensaci�n de servicios p�blicos y est�n fijados por la ley. Subsiste el fuero de guerra para los delitos y faltas contra la disciplina militar; pero los tribunales militares en ning�n caso y por ning�n motivo, podr�n extender su jurisdicci�n sobre personas que no pertenezcan al Ej�rcito. Cuando en un delito o falta del orden militar estuviese complicado un paisano, conocer� del caso la autoridad civil que corresponda.

Art�culo 14.
A ninguna ley se dar� efecto retroactivo en perjuicio de persona alguna.

Nadie podr� ser privado de la vida, de la libertad o de sus propiedades, posesiones o derechos, sino mediante juicio seguido ante los tribunales previamente establecidos, en el que se cumplan las formalidades esenciales del procedimiento y conforme a las leyes expedidas con anterioridad al hecho.

En los juicios del orden criminal queda prohibido imponer, por simple analog�a y aun por mayor�a de raz�n, pena alguna que no est� decretada por una ley exactamente aplicable al delito que se trata.

En los juicios del orden civil, la sentencia definitiva deber� ser conforme a la letra o a la interpretaci�n jur�dica de la ley, y a falta de �sta se fundar� en los principios generales del derecho.

Art�culo 15.
No se autoriza la celebraci�n de tratados para la extradici�n de reos pol�ticos, ni para la de aquellos delincuentes del orden com�n que hayan tenido en el pa�s donde cometieron el delito, la condici�n de esclavos; ni de convenios o tratados en virtud de los que se alteren las garant�as y derechos establecidos por esta Constituci�n para el hombre y el ciudadano.

Art�culo 16.
Nadie puede ser molestado en su persona, familia, domicilio, papeles o posesiones, sino en virtud de mandamiento escrito de la autoridad competente, que funde y motive la causa legal del procedimiento.

No podr� librarse orden de aprehensi�n sino por la autoridad judicial y sin que preceda denuncia, acusaci�n o querella de un hecho determinado que la ley se�ale como delito, sancionado cuando menos con pena privativa de libertad y existan datos que acrediten los elementos que integran el tipo penal y la probable responsabilidad del indiciado.

La autoridad que ejecute una orden judicial de aprehensi�n, deber� poner al inculpado a disposici�n del juez, sin dilaci�n alguna y bajo su m�s estricta responsabilidad. La contravenci�n a lo anterior ser� sancionada por la ley penal.

En los casos de delito flagrante, cualquier persona puede detener al indiciado poni�ndolo sin demora a disposici�n de la autoridad inmediata y �sta, con la misma prontitud, a la del Ministerio P�blico.

S�lo en casos urgentes, cuando se trate de delito grave as� calificado por la ley y ante el riesgo fundado de que el indiciado pueda sustraerse a la acci�n de la justicia, siempre y cuando no se pueda ocurrir ante la autoridad judicial por raz�n de la hora, lugar o circunstancia, el Ministerio P�blico podr�, bajo su responsabilidad, ordenar su detenci�n, fundando y expresando los indicios que motiven su proceder.

En casos de urgencia o flagrancia, el juez que reciba la consignaci�n del detendio deber� inmediatamente ratificar la detenci�n o decretar la libertad con las reservas de ley.

Ning�n indiciado podr� ser retenido por el Ministerio P�blico por m�s de cuarenta y ocho horas, plazo en que deber� ordenarse su libertad o pon�rsele a disposici�n de la autoridad judicial; este plazo podr� duplicarse en aquellos casos que la ley prevea como delincuencia organizada. Todo abuso a lo anteriormente dispuesto ser� sancionado por la ley penal.

En toda orden de cateo, que s�lo la autoridad judicial podr� expedir y que ser� escrita, se expresar� el lugar que ha de inspeccionarse, la persona o personas que hayan de aprehenderse y los objetos que se buscan, a lo que �nicamente debe limitarse la diligencia, levant�ndose al concluirla una acta circunstanciada, en presencia de dos testigos propuestos por el ocupante del lugar cateado o en su ausencia o negativa, por la autoridad que practique la diligencia.

La autoridad administrativa podr� practicar visitas domiciliarias �nicamente para cerciorarse de que se han cumplido los reglamentos sanitarios y de polic�a; y exigir la exhibici�n de los libros y papeles indispensables para comprobar que se han acatado las disposiciones fiscales, sujet�ndose en estos casos, a las leyes respectivas y a las formalidades prescriptas para los cateos.

La correspondencia que bajo cubierta circule por las estafetas, estar� libre de todo registro, y su violaci�n ser� penada por la ley.

En tiempo de paz ning�n miembro del Ej�rcito podr� alojarse en casa particular contra la voluntad del due�o, ni imponer prestaci�n alguna. En tiempo de guerra los militares podr�n exigir alojamiento, bagajes, alimentos y otras prestaciones, en los t�rminos que establezca la ley marcial correspondiente.

Art�culo 17.
Ninguna persona podr� hacerse justicia por s� misma, ni ejercer violencia para reclamar su derecho.

Toda persona tiene derecho a que se le administre justicia por tribunales que estar�n expeditos para impartirla en los plazos y t�rminos que fijen las leyes, emitiendo sus resoluciones de manera pronta, completa e imparcial. Su servicio ser� gratuito, quedando, en consecuencia, prohibidas las costas judiciales.

Las leyes federales y locales establecer�n los medios necesarios para que se garantice la independencia de los tribunales y la plena ejecuci�n de sus resoluciones.

Nadie puede ser aprisionado por deudas de car�cter puramente civil.

Art�culo 18.
S�lo por delito que merezca pena corporal habr� lugar a prisi�n preventiva. El sitio de �sta ser� distinto del que se destinare para la extinci�n de las penas y estar�n completamente separados.

Los Gobiernos de la Federaci�n y de los Estados organizar�n el sistema penal, en sus respectivas jurisdicciones, sobre la base del trabajo, la capacitaci�n para el mismo y la educaci�n como medios para la readaptaci�n social del delincuente. Las mujeres compurgar�n sus penas en lugares separados de los destinados a los hombres para tal efecto....]]

Bob Neveritt

Post subject: Re: iON made me post this - from 4/13/11 (Part Three)
PostPosted: April 17th, 2011, 7:43 pm 
Site Admin

[[... Los Gobernadores de los Estados, sujet�ndose a lo que establezcan las leyes locales respectivas, podr�n celebrar con la Federaci�n convenios de car�cter general, para que los reos sentenciados por delitos del orden com�n extingan su condena en establecimientos dependientes del Ejecutivo Federal.

La Federaci�n y los Gobiernos de los Estados establecer�n instituciones especiales para el tratamiento de menores infractores.

Los reos de nacionalidad mexicana que se encuentren compurgando penas en pa�ses extranjeros, podr�n ser trasladados a la Rep�blica para que cumplan sus condenas con base en los sistemas de readaptaci�n social previstos en este art�culo, y los reos de nacionalidad extranjera sentenciados por delitos del orden federal en toda la Rep�blica, o del fuero com�n en el Distrito Federal, podr�n ser trasladados al pa�s de su origen o residencia, sujet�ndose a los Tratados Internacionales que se hayan celebrado para ese efecto. Los gobernadores de los Estados podr�n solicitar al Ejecutivo Federal, con apoyo en las leyes locales respectivas, la inclusi�n de reos del orden com�n en dichos Tratados. El traslado de los reos s�lo podr�n efectuarse con su consentimiento expreso.

Art�culo 19.
Ninguna detenci�n ante autoridad judicial podr� exceder del t�rmino de setenta y dos horas, a partir de que el indiciado sea puesto a su disposici�n, sin que se justifique con un auto de formal prisi�n y siempre que de lo actuado aparezcan datos suficientes que acrediten los elementos del tipo penal del delito que se impute al detenido y hagan probable la responsabilidad de �ste. La prolongaci�n de la detenci�n en perjuicio del inculpado ser� sancionada por la ley penal. Los custodios que no reciban copia autorizada del auto de formal prisi�n dentro del plazo antes se�alado, deber�n llamar la atenci�n del juez sobre dicho particular en el acto mismo de concluir el t�rmino, y si no reciben la constancia mencionada dentro de las tres horas siguientes pondr�n al inculpado en libertad.

Todo proceso se seguir� forzosamente por el delito o delitos se�alados en el auto de formal prisi�n o de sujeci�n a proceso. Si en la secuela de un proceso apareciere que se ha cometido un delito distinto del que se persigue, deber� ser objeto de averiguaci�n separada, sin perjuicio de que despu�s pueda decretarse la acumulaci�n, si fuere conducente.

Todo mal tratamiento que en la aprehensi�n o en las prisiones, toda molestia que se infiera sin motivo legal; toda gabela o contribuci�n, en las c�rceles, son abusos que ser�n corregidos por las leyes y reprimidos por las autoridades.

Art�culo 20.
En todo proceso de orden penal, tendr� el inculpado las siguientes garant�as:

I. Inmediatamente que lo solicite, el juez deber� otorgarle la libertad provisional bajo cauci�n, siempre y cuando se garantice el monto estimado de la reparaci�n del da�o y de las sanciones pecuniarias que en su caso puedan imponerse al inculpado y no se trate de delitos en que por su gravedad la ley expresamente prohiba conceder este beneficio.

El monto y la forma de cauci�n que se fije deber�n ser asequibles para el inculpado. En circunstancias que la ley determine, la autoridad judicial podr� disminuir el monto de la cauci�n inicial;

El juez podr� revocar la libertad provisional cuando el procesado incumpla en forma grave con cualquiera de las obligaciones que en t�rminos de ley se deriven a su cargo en raz�n del proceso;

II. No podr� ser obligado a declarar. Queda prohibida y ser� sancionada por la ley penal, toda incomunicaci�n, intimidaci�n o tortura. La confesi�n rendida ante cualquier autoridad distinta del Ministerio P�blico o del juez, o ante �stos sin la asistencia de su defensor carecer� de todo valor probatorio;

III. Se le har� saber en audiencia p�blica, y dentro de las cuarenta y ocho horas siguientes a su consignaci�n a la justicia, el nombre de su acusador y la naturaleza y causa de la acusaci�n, a fin de que conozca bien el hecho punible que se le atribuye y pueda contestar el cargo, rindiendo en este acto su declaraci�n preparatoria.

IV. Siempre que lo solicite, ser� careado en presencia del juez con quienes depongan en su contra;

V. Se le recibir�n los testigos y dem�s pruebas que ofrezca, concedi�ndosele el tiempo que la ley estime necesario al efecto y auxili�ndosele para obtener la comparecencia de las personas cuyo testimonio solicite, siempre que se encuentren en el lugar del proceso.

VI. Ser� juzgado en audiencia p�blica por un juez o jurado de ciudadanos que sepan leer y escribir, vecinos del lugar y partido en que se cometiere el delito, siempre que �ste pueda ser castigado con una pena mayor de un a�o de prisi�n. En todo caso ser�n juzgados por un jurado los delitos cometidos por medio de la prensa contra el orden p�blico o la seguridad exterior o interior de la Naci�n.

VII. Le ser�n facilitados todos los datos que solicite para su defensa y que consten en el proceso.

VIII. Ser� juzgado antes de cuatro meses si se tratare de delitos cuya pena m�xima no exceda de dos a�os de prisi�n, y antes de un a�o si la pena excediere de ese tiempo, salvo que solicite mayor plazo para su defensa;

IX. Desde el inicio de su proceso ser� informado de los derechos que en su favor consigna esta Constituci�n y tendr� derecho a una defensa adecuada, por s�, por abogado, o por persona de su confianza. Si no quiere o no puede nombrar defensor, despu�s de haber sido requerido para hacerlo, el juez le designar� un defensor de oficio. Tambi�n tendr� derecho a que su defensor comparezca en todos los actos del proceso y �ste tendr� obligaci�n de hacerlo cuantas veces se le requiera; y,

X. En ning�n caso podr� prolongarse la prisi�n o detenci�n, por falta de pago de honorarios de defensores o por cualquiera otra prestaci�n de dinero, por causa de responsabilidad civil o alg�n otro motivo an�logo.

Tampoco podr� prolongarse la prisi�n preventiva por m�s tiempo del que como m�ximo fije la ley al delito que motivare el proceso.

En toda pena de prisi�n que imponga una sentencia, se computar� el tiempo de la detenci�n.

Las garant�as previstas en las fracciones V, VII y IX tambi�n ser�n observadas durante la averiguaci�n previa, en los t�rminos y con los requisitos y l�mites que las leyes establezcan; lo previsto en las fracciones I y II no estar� sujeto a condici�n alguna.

En todo proceso penal, la v�ctima o el ofendido por alg�n delito, tendr� derecho a recibir asesor�a jur�dica, a que se le satisfaga la reparaci�n del da�o cuando proceda, a coadyuvar con el Ministerio P�blico, a que se le preste atenci�n m�dica de urgencia cuando la requiera y, los dem�s que se�alen las leyes.

Art�culo 21.
La Imposici�n de las penas es propia y exclusiva de la autoridad judicial. La persecuci�n de los delitos incumbe al Ministerio P�blico y a la Polic�a Judicial, la cual estar� bajo la autoridad y mando inmediato de aqu�l. Compete a la autoridad administrativa la aplicaci�n de sanciones por las infracciones de los reglamentos gubernativos y de polic�a, las que �nicamente consistir�n en multa o arresto hasta por treinta y seis horas; pero si el infractor no pagare la multa que se le hubiese impuesto, se permutar� �sta por el arresto correspondiente, que no exceder� en ning�n caso de treinta y seis horas.

Si el infractor fuese jornalero, obrero o trabajador, no podr� ser sancionado con multa mayor del importe de su jornal o salario de un d�a.

Trat�ndose de trabajadores no asalariados, la multa no exceder� del equivalente a un d�a de su ingreso.

Las resoluciones del Ministerio P�blico sobre el no ejercicio y desistimiento de la acci�n penal, podr�n ser impugnadas por via jurisdiccional en los t�rminos que establezca la ley.

La seguridad p�blica es una funci�n a cargo de la Federaci�n, el Distrito Federal, los Estados y los Municipios, en las respectivas competencias que esta Constituci�n se�ala. La actuaci�n de las instituciones policiales se regir� por los principios de legalidad, eficiencia, profesionalismo y honradez.

La Federaci�n, el Distrito Federal, los Estados y los Municipios se coordinar�n, en los t�rminos que la ley se�ale, para establecer un sistema nacional de seguridad p�blica.

Art�culo 22.
Quedan prohibidas las penas de mutilaci�n y de infamia, la marca, los azotes, los palos, el tormento de cualquier especie, la multa excesiva, la confiscaci�n de bienes y cualesquiera otras penas inusitadas y trascendentales.

No se considerar� como confiscaci�n de bienes la aplicaci�n total o parcial de los bienes de una persona hecha por la autoridad judicial, para el pago de la responsabilidad civil resultante de la comisi�n de un delito, o para el pago de impuesto o multas, ni el decomiso de los bienes en caso del enriquecimiento il�cito en los t�rminos del art�culo 109....]]

Bob Neveritt

Post subject: Re: iON made me post this - from 4/13/11 (Part Four)
PostPosted: April 17th, 2011, 7:53 pm 
Site Admin

[[... Queda tambi�n prohibida la pena de muerte por delitos pol�ticos, y en cuanto a los dem�s, s�lo podr� imponerse al traidor a la patria en guerra extranjera, al parricida, al homicida con alevos�a, premeditaci�n o ventaja, al incendiario, al plagiario, al salteador de caminos, al pirata y a los reos de delitos graves del orden militar.

Art�culo 23.
Ning�n juicio criminal deber� tener m�s de tres instancias. Nadie puede ser juzgado dos veces por el mismo delito, ya sea que en el juicio se le absuelva o se le condene. Queda prohibida la pr�ctica de absolver de la instancia.

Art�culo 24.
Todo hombre es libre para profesar la creencia religiosa que m�s le agrade y para practicar las ceremonias, devociones o actos del culto respectivo, siempre que no constituyan un delito o falta penados por la ley.

El Congreso no puede dictar leyes que establezcan o prohiban religi�n alguna.

Los actos religiosos de culto p�blico se celebrar�n ordinariamente en los templos. Los que extraordinariamente se celebren fuera de �stos se sujetar�n a la ley reglamentaria.

Art�culo 25.
Corresponde al Estado la rector�a del desarrollo nacional para garantizar que �ste sea integral, que fortalezca la Soberan�a de la Naci�n y su r�gimen democr�tico y que, mediante el fomento del crecimiento econ�mico y el empleo y una m�s justa distribuci�n del ingreso y la riqueza, permita el pleno ejercicio de la libertad y la dignidad de los individuos, grupos y clases sociales, cuya seguridad protege esta Constituci�n.

El Estado planear�, conducir�, coordinar� y orientar� la actividad econ�mica nacional, y llevar� al cabo la regulaci�n y fomento de las actividades que demande el inter�s general en el marco de libertades que otorga esta Constituci�n.

Al desarrollo econ�mico nacional concurrir�n, con responsabilidad social, el sector p�blico, el sector social y el sector privado, sin menoscabo de otras formas de actividad econ�mica que contribuyan al desarrollo de la naci�n.

El sector p�blico tendr� a su cargo, de manera exclusiva, las �reas estrat�gicas que se se�alan en el art�culo 28, p�rrafo cuarto de la Constituci�n, manteniendo siempre el Gobierno Federal la propiedad y el control sobre los organismos que en su caso se establezcan.

Asimismo podr� participar por s� o con los sectores social y privado, de acuerdo con la ley, para impulsar y organizar las �reas prioritarias del desarrollo.

Bajo criterios de equidad social y productividad se apoyar� e impulsar� a las empresas de los sectores social y priva

do de la econom�a, sujet�ndolos a las modalidades que dicte el inter�s p�blico y al uso, en beneficio general, de los recursos productivos, cuidando su conservaci�n y el medio ambiente.

La ley establecer� los mecanismos que faciliten la organizaci�n y la expansi�n de la actividad econ�mica del sector social: de los ejidos, organizaciones de trabajadores, cooperativas, comunidades, empresas que pertenezcan mayoritaria o exclusivamente a los trabajadores y, en general, de todas las formas de organizaci�n social para la producci�n, distribuci�n y consumo de bienes y servicios socialmente necesarios.

La ley alentar� y proteger� la actividad econ�mica que realicen los particulares y proveer� las condiciones para que el desenvolvimiento del sector privado contribuya al desarrollo econ�mico nacional, en los t�rminos que establece esta Constituci�n.

Art�culo 26.
El Estado organizar� un sistema de planeaci�n democr�tica del desarrollo nacional que imprima solidez, dinamismo, permanencia y equidad al crecimiento de la econom�a para la independencia y la democratizaci�n pol�tica, social y cultural de la Naci�n.

Los fines del proyecto nacional contenidos en esta Constituci�n determinar�n los objetivos de la planeaci�n. La planeaci�n ser� democr�tica. Mediante la participaci�n de los diversos sectores sociales recoger� las aspiraciones y demandas de la sociedad para incorporarlas al plan y los programas de desarrollo. Habr� un plan nacional de desarrollo al que se sujetar�n obligatoriamente los programas de la Administraci�n P�blica Federal.

La ley facultar� al Ejecutivo para que establezca los procedimientos de participaci�n y consulta popular en el sistema nacional de planeaci�n democr�tica, y los criterios para la formulaci�n, instrumentaci�n, control y evaluaci�n del plan y los programas de desarrollo. Asimismo determinar� los �rganos responsables del proceso de planeaci�n y las bases para que el Ejecutivo Federal coordine mediante convenios con los gobiernos de las entidades federativas e induzca y concierte con los particulares las acciones a realizar para su elaboraci�n y ejecuci�n.

En el sistema de planeaci�n democr�tica, el Congreso de la Uni�n tendr� la intervenci�n que se�ale la ley.

Art�culo 27.
La propiedad de las tierras y aguas comprendidas dentro de los l�mites del territorio nacional, corresponde originariamente a la Naci�n, la cual ha tenido y tiene el derecho de transmitir el dominio de ellas a los particulares, constituyendo la propiedad privada.

Las expropiaciones s�lo podr�n hacerse por causa de utilidad p�blica y mediante indemnizaci�n.

La Naci�n tendr� en todo tiempo el derecho de imponer a la propiedad privada las modalidades que dicte el inter�s p�blico, as� como el de regular, en beneficio social, el aprovechamiento de los elementos naturales susceptibles de apropiaci�n, con objeto de hacer una distribuci�n equitativa de la riqueza p�blica, cuidar de su conservaci�n, lograr el desarrollo equilibrado del pa�s y el mejoramiento de las condiciones de vida de la poblaci�n rural y urbana. En consecuencia, se dictar�n las medidas necesarias para ordenar los asentamientos humanos y establecer adecuadas provisiones, usos, reservas y destinos de tierras, aguas y bosques, a efecto de ejecutar obras p�blicas y de planear y regular la fundaci�n, conservaci�n, mejoramiento y crecimiento de los centros de poblaci�n; para preservar y restaurar el equilibrio ecol�gico; para el fraccionamiento de los latifundios; para disponer, en los t�rminos de la ley reglamentaria, la organizaci�n y explotaci�n colectiva de los ejidos y comunidades; para el desarrollo de la peque�a propiedad rural; para el fomento de la agricultura, de la ganader�a, de la silvicultura y de las dem�s actividades econ�micas en el medio rural, y para evitar la destrucci�n de los elementos naturales y los da�os que la propiedad pueda sufrir en perjuicio de la sociedad.

Corresponde a la Naci�n el dominio directo de todos los recursos naturales de la plataforma continental y los z�calos submarinos de las islas; de todos los minerales o sustancias que en vetas, mantos, masas o yacimientos, constituyan dep�sitos cuya naturaleza sea distinta de los componentes de los terrenos, tales como los minerales de los que se extraigan metales y metaloides utilizados en la industria; los yacimientos de piedras preciosas, de sal de gema y las salinas formadas directamente por las aguas marinas; los productos derivados de la descomposici�n de las rocas, cuando su explotaci�n necesite trabajos subterr�neos; los yacimientos minerales u org�nicos de materias susceptibles de ser utilizadas como fertilizantes; los combustibles minerales s�lidos; el petr�leo y todos los carburos de hidr�geno s�lidos, l�quidos o gaseosos; y el espacio situado sobre el territorio nacional, en la extensi�n y t�rminos que fije el Derecho Internacional.

Son propiedad de la Naci�n las aguas de los mares territoriales en la extensi�n y t�rminos que fije Derecho Internacional; las aguas marinas interiores; las de las lagunas y esteros que se comuniquen permanente o intermitentemente con el ma r; las de los lagos interiores de formaci�n natural que est�n ligados directamente a corrientes constantes; las de los r�os y sus afluentes directos o indirectos, desde el punto del cauce en que se inicien las primeras aguas permanentes, intermitentes o torrenciales, hasta su desembocadura en el mar, lagos, lagunas o esteros de propiedad nacional; las de las corrientes constantes o interminentes y sus afluentes directos o indirectos, cuando el cauce de aqu�llas en toda su extensi�n o en parte de ellas, sirva de l�mite al territorio nacional o a dos entidades federativas, o cuando pase de una entidad federativa a otra o cruce la l�nea divisoria de la Rep�blica; las de los lagos, lagunas o esteros cuyos vasos, zonas o riberas, est�n cruzados por l�neas divisorias de dos o m�s entidades o entre la Rep�blica y un pa�s vecino; o cuando el l�mite de las riberas sirva de lindero entre dos entidades federativas o a la Rep�blica con un pa�s vecino; las de los manantiales que broten en las playas, zonas mar�timas, cauces, vasos o riberas de los lagos, lagunas o esteros de propiedad nacional, y las que se extraigan de las minas; y los cauces, lechos o riberas de los lagos y corrientes interiores en la extensi�n que fije la ley. Las aguas del subsuelo pueden ser libremente alumbradas mediante obras artificiales y apropiarse por el due�o del terreno, pero cuando lo exija el inter�s p�blico o se afecten otros aprovechamientos; el Ejecutivo Federal podr� reglamentar su extracci�n y utilizaci�n y a�n establecer zonas vedadas, al igual que para las dem�s aguas de propiedad nacional. Cualesquiera otras aguas no incluidas en la enumeraci�n anterior, se considerar�n como parte integrante de la propiedad de los terrenos por los que corran o en los que se encuentren sus dep�sitos, pero si se localizaren en dos o m�s predios, el aprovechamiento de estas aguas se considerar� de utilidad p�blica, y quedar� sujeto a las disposiciones que dicten los Estados.

En los casos a que se refieren los dos p�rrafos anteriores, el dominio de la Naci�n es inalienable e imprescriptible y la explotaci�n, el uso o el aprovechamiento de los recursos de que se trata, por los particulares o por sociedades constituidas conforme a las leyes mexicanas, no podr� realizarse sino mediante concesiones, otorgadas por el Ejecutivo Federal, de acuerdo con las reglas y condiciones que establezcan las leyes. Las normas legales relativas a obras o trabajos de explotaci�n de los minerales y sustancias a que se refiere el p�rrafo cuarto, regular�n la ejecuci�n y comprobaci�n de los que se efect�en o deban efectuarse a partir de su vigencia, independientemente de la fecha de otorgamiento de las concesiones, y su inobservancia dar� lugar a la cancelaci�n de �stas. El Gobierno Federal tiene la facultad de establecer reservas nacionales y suprimirlas. Las declaratorias correspondientes se har�n por el Ejecutivo en los casos y condiciones que las leyes prevean. Trat�ndose del petr�leo y de los carburos de hidr�geno s�lidos, l�quidos o gaseosos o de minerales radioactivos, no se otorgar�n concesiones ni contratos, ni subsistir�n los que en su caso se hayan otorgado y la Naci�n llevar� a cabo la explotaci�n de esos productos, en los t�rminos que se�ale la Ley Reglamentaria respectiva. Corresponde exclusivamente a la Naci�n generar, conducir, transformar, distribuir y abastecer energ�a el�ctrica que tenga por objeto la prestaci�n de servicio p�blico. En esta materia no se otorgar�n concesiones a los particulares y la Naci�n aprovechar� los bienes y recursos naturales que se requieran para dichos fines.

Corresponde tambi�n a la Naci�n el aprovechamiento de los combustibles nucleares para la generaci�n de energ�a nuclear y la regulaci�n de sus aplicaciones en otros prop�sitos. El uso de la energ�a nuclear s�lo podr� tener fines pac�ficos.

La Naci�n ejerce en una zona econ�mica exclusiva situada fuera del mar territorial y adyacente a �ste, los derechos de soberan�a y las jurisdicciones que determinen las leyes del Congreso. La zona econ�mica exclusiva se extender� a doscientas millas n�uticas, medidas a partir de la l�nea de base desde la cual se mide el mar territorial. En aquellos casos en que esa extensi�n produzca superposici�n con las zonas econ�micas exclusivas de otros Estados, la delimitaci�n de las respectivas zonas se har� en la medida en que resulte necesario, mediante acuerdo con estos Estados.

La capacidad para adquirir el dominio de las tierras y aguas de la Naci�n, se regir� por las siguientes prescripciones:

I. S�lo los mexicanos por nacimiento o por naturalizaci�n y las sociedades mexicanas tienen derecho para adquirir el dominio de las tierras, aguas y sus accesiones o para obtener concesiones de explotaci�n de minas o aguas. El Estado podr� conceder el mismo derecho a los extranjeros, siempre que convengan ante la Secretar�a de Relaciones en considerarse como nacionales respecto de dichos bienes y en no invocar por lo mismo la protecci�n de sus gobiernos por lo que se refiere a aqu�llos; bajo la pena, en caso de faltar al convenio, de perder en beneficio de la Naci�n, los bienes que hubieren adquirido en virtud de lo mismo. En una faja de cien kil�metros a lo largo de las fronteras y de cincuenta en las playas, por ning�n motivo podr�n los extranjeros adquirir el dominio directo sobre tierras y aguas.

El Estado, de acuerdo con los intereses p�blicos internos y los principios de reciprocidad, podr�, a juicio de la Secretar�a de Relaciones, conceder autorizaci�n a los Estados extranjeros para que adquieran, en el lugar permanente de la residencia de los Poderes Federales, la propiedad privada de bienes inmuebles necesarios para el servicio directo de sus embajadas o legaciones....]]

Bob Neveritt

Post subject: Re: iON made me post this - from 4/13/11 (Part Five)
PostPosted: April 17th, 2011, 7:56 pm 
Site Admin

[[... II. Las asociaciones religiosas que se constituyan en los t�rminos del art�culo 130 y su ley reglamentaria tendr�n capacidad para adquirir, poseer o administrar, exclusivamente, los bienes que sean indispensables para su objeto, con los requisitos y limitaciones que establezca la ley reglamentaria;

III. Las instituciones de beneficencia, p�blica o privada, que tengan por objeto el auxilio de los necesitados, la investigaci�n cient�fica, la difusi�n de la ense�anza, la ayuda rec�proca de los asociados, o cualquier otro objeto l�cito, no podr�n adquirir m�s bienes ra�ces que los indispensables para su objeto, inmediata o directamente destinados a �l, con sujeci�n a lo que determine la ley reglamentaria;

IV. Las sociedades mercantiles por acciones podr�n ser propietarias de terrenos r�sticos pero �nicamente en la extensi�n que sea necesaria para el cumplimiento de su objeto.

En ning�n caso las sociedades de esta clase podr�n tener en propiedad tierras dedicadas a actividades agr�colas, ganaderas o forestales en mayor extensi�n que la respectiva equivalente a veinticinco veces los l�mites se�alados en la fracci�n XV de este art�culo. La ley reglamentaria regular� la estructura de capital y el n�mero m�nimo de socios de estas sociedades, a efecto de que las tierras propiedad de la sociedad no excedan en relaci�n con cada socio los l�mites de la peque�a propiedad. En este caso, toda propiedad accionaria individual, correspondiente a terrenos r�sticos, ser� acumulable para efectos de c�mputo. Asimismo, la ley se�alar� las condiciones para la participaci�n extranjera en dichas sociedades.

La propia ley establecer� los medios de registro y control necesarios para el cumplimiento de lo dispuesto por esta fracci�n;

V. Los bancos debidamente autorizados, conforme a las leyes de instituciones de cr�dito, podr�n tener capitales impuestos, sobre propiedades urbanas y r�sticas de acuerdo con las prescripciones de dichas leyes, pero no podr�n tener en propiedad o en administraci�n m�s bienes ra�ces que los enteramente necesarios para su objeto directo;

VI. Los estados y el Distrito Federal, lo mismo que los municipios de toda la Rep�blica, tendr�n plena capacidad para adquirir y poseer todos los bienes ra�ces necesarios para los servicios p�blicos.

Las leyes de la Federaci�n y de los Estados en sus respectivas jurisdicciones, determinar�n los casos en que sea de utilidad p�blica la ocupaci�n de la propiedad privada, y de acuerdo con dichas leyes la autoridad administrativa har� la declaraci�n correspondiente. El precio que se fijar� como indemnizaci�n a la cosa expropiada, se basar� en la cantidad que como valor fiscal de ella figure en las oficinas catastrales o recaudadoras, ya sea que este valor haya sido manifestado por el propietario o simplemente aceptado por �l de un modo t�cito por haber pagado sus contribuciones con esta base. El exceso de valor o el dem�rito que haya tenido la propiedad particular por las mejoras o deterioros ocurridos con posterioridad a la fecha de la asignaci�n del valor fiscal, ser� lo �nico que deber� quedar sujeto a juicio pericial y a resoluci�n judicial. Esto mismo se observar� cuando se trate de objetos cuyo valor no est� fijado en las oficinas rent�sticas.

El ejercicio de las acciones que corresponden a la Naci�n, por virtud de las disposiciones del presente art�culo, se har� efectivo por el procedimiento judicial; pero dentro de este procedimiento y por orden de los tribunales correspondientes, que se dictar� en el plazo m�ximo de un mes, las autoridades administrativas proceder�n desde luego a la ocupaci�n, administraci�n, remate o venta de las tierras o aguas de que se trate y todas sus accesiones, sin que en ning�n caso pueda revocarse lo hecho por las mismas autoridades antes que se dicte sentencia ejecutoriada;

VII. Se reconoce la personalidad jur�dica de los n�cleos de poblaci�n ejidales y comunales y se protege su propiedad sobre la tierra, tanto para el asentamiento humano como para actividades productivas.

La ley proteger� la integridad de las tierras de los grupos ind�genas.

La ley, considerando el respeto y fortalecimiento de la vida comunitaria de los ejidos y comunidades, proteger� la tierra para el asentamiento humano y regular� el aprovechamiento de tierras, bosques y aguas de uso com�n y la provisi�n de acciones de fomento necesarias para elevar el nivel de vida de sus pobladores.

La ley, con respeto a la voluntad de los ejidatarios y comuneros para adoptar las condiciones que m�s les convengan en el aprovechamiento de sus recursos productivos, regular� el ejercicio de los derechos de los comuneros sobre la tierra y de cada ejidatario sobre su parcela. Asimismo establecer� los procedimientos por los cuales ejidatarios y comuneros podr�n asociarse entre s�, con el Estado o con terceros y otorgar el uso de sus tierras; y, trat�ndose de ejidatarios, transmitir sus derechos parcelarios entre los miembros del n�cleo de poblaci�n; igualmente fijar� los requisitos y procedimientos conforme a los cuales la asamblea ejidal otorgar� al ejidatario el dominio sobre su parcela. En caso de enajenaci�n de parcelas se respetar� el derecho de preferencia que prevea la ley.

Dentro de un mismo n�cleo de poblaci�n, ning�n ejidatario podr� ser titular de m�s tierra que la equivalente al 5% del total de las tierras ejidales. En todo caso, la titularidad de tierras en favor de un solo ejidatario deber� ajustarse a los l�mites se�alados en la fracci�n XV.

La asamblea general es el �rgano supremo del n�cleo de poblaci�n ejidal o comunal, con la organizaci�n y funciones que la ley se�ale. El comisariado ejidal o de bienes comunales, electo democr�ticamente en los t�rminos de la ley, es el �rgano de representaci�n del n�cleo y el responsable de ejecutar las resoluciones de la asamblea.

La restituci�n de tierras, bosques y aguas a los n�cleos de poblaci�n se har� en los t�rminos de la ley reglamentaria;

VIII. Se declaran nulas:

a) Todas las enajenaciones de tierras, aguas y montes pertenecientes a los pueblos, rancher�as, congregaciones o comunidades, hechas por los jefes pol�ticos, gobernadores de los Estados, o cualquiera otra autoridad local en contravenci�n a lo dispuesto en la ley de 25 de junio de 1856 y dem�s leyes y disposiciones relativas;

b) Todas las concesiones, composiciones o ventas de tierras, aguas y montes, hechas por las Secretar�as de Fomento, Hacienda o cualquiera otra autoridad federal, desde el d�a primero de diciembre de 1876, hasta la fecha, con las cuales se hayan invadido y ocupado ilegalmente los ejidos, terrenos de com�n repartimiento o cualquiera otra clase, pertenecientes a los pueblos, rancher�as, congregaciones o comunidades y n�cleos de poblaci�n.

c) Todas las diligencias de apeo o deslinde, transacciones, enajenaciones o remates practicados durante el periodo de tiempo a que se refiere la fracci�n anterior, por compa��as, jueces u otras autoridades de los Estados o de la Federaci�n, con los cuales se hayan invadido u ocupado ilegalmente tierras, aguas y montes de los ejidos, terrenos de com�n repartimento, o de cualquier otra clase, pertenecientes a n�cleos de poblaci�n.

Quedan exceptuadas de la nulidad anterior, �nicamente las tierras que hubieren sido tituladas en los repartimientos hechos con apego a la ley de 25 de junio de 1856 y pose�das en nombre propio a t�tulo de dominio por m�s de diez a�os cuando su superficie no exceda de cincuenta hect�reas.

IX. La divisi�n o reparto que se hubiere hecho con apariencia de leg�tima entre los vecinos de alg�n n�cleo de poblaci�n y en la que haya habido error o vicio, podr� ser nulificada cuando as� lo soliciten las tres cuartas partes de los vecinos que est�n en posesi�n de una cuarta parte de los terrenos, materia de la divisi�n, o una cuarta parte de los mismos vecinos cuando est�n en posesi�n de las tres cuartas partes de los terrenos;

X. (Se deroga)

XI. (Se deroga)

XII. (Se deroga)

XIII. (Se deroga)

XIV. (Se deroga)

XV. En los Estados Unidos Mexicanos quedan prohibidos los latifundios.

Se considera peque�a propiedad agr�cola la que no exceda por individuo de cien hect�reas de riego o humedad de primera o sus equivalentes en otras clases de tierras.

Para los efectos de la equivalencia se computar� una hect�rea de riego por dos de temporal, por cuatro de agostadero de buena calidad y por ocho de bosque, monte o agostadero en terrenos �ridos.

Se considerar�, asimismo, como peque�a propiedad, la superficie que no exceda por individuo de ciento cincuenta hect�reas cuando las tierras se dediquen al cultivo de algod�n, si reciben riego; y de trescientas, cuando se destinen al cultivo del pl�tano, ca�a de az�car, caf�, henequ�n, hule, palma, vid, olivo, quina, vainilla, cacao, agave, nopal o �rboles frutales.

Se considerar� peque�a propiedad ganadera la que no exceda por individuo la superficie necesaria para mantener hasta quinientas cabezas de ganado mayor o su equivalente en ganado menor, en los t�rminos que fije la ley, de acuerdo con la capacidad forrajera de los terrenos.

Cuando debido a obras de riego, drenaje o cualesquiera otras ejecutadas por los due�os o poseedores de una peque�a propiedad se hubiese mejorado la calidad de sus tierras, seguir� siendo considerada como peque�a propiedad, aun cuando, en virtud de la mejor�a obtenida, se rebasen los m�ximos se�alados por esta fracci�n, siempre que se re�nan los requisitos que fije la ley.

Cuando dentro de una peque�a propiedad ganadera se realicen mejoras en sus tierras y �stas se destinen a usos agr�colas, la superficie utilizada para este fin no podr� exceder, seg�n el caso, los l�mites a que se refieren los p�rrafos segundo y tercero de esta fracci�n que correspondan a la calidad que hubieren tenido dichas tierras antes de la mejora;

XVI. (Se deroga)

XVII. El Congreso de la Uni�n y las legislaturas de los estados, en sus respectivas jurisdicciones, expedir�n leyes que establezcan los procedimientos para el fraccionamiento y enajenaci�n de las extensiones que llegaren a exceder los l�mites se�alados en las fracciones IV y XV de este art�culo.

El excedente deber� ser fraccionado y enajenado por el propietario dentro del plazo de un a�o contado a partir de la notificaci�n correspondiente. Si transcurrido el plazo el excedente no se ha enajenado, la venta deber� hacerse mediante p�blica almoneda. En igualdad de condiciones, se respetar� el derecho de preferencia que prevea la ley reglamentaria.

Las leyes locales organizar�n el patrimonio de familia, determinando los bienes que deben constituirlo, sobre la base de que ser� inalienable y no estar� sujeto a embargo ni a gravamen ninguno;

XVIII. Se declaran revisables todos los contratos y concesiones hechos por los Gobiernos anteriores desde el a�o 1876, que hayan tra�do por consecuencia el acaparamiento de tierras, aguas y riquezas naturales de la Naci�n, por una sola persona o sociedad y se faculta al Ejecutivo de la Uni�n para declararlos nulos cuando impliquen perjuicios graves para el inter�s p�blico.

XIX. Con base en esta Constituci�n, el Estado dispondr� las medidas para la expedita y honesta impartici�n de la justicia agraria, con objeto de garantizar la seguridad jur�dica en la tenencia de la tierra ejidal, comunal y de la peque�a propiedad, y apoyar� la asesor�a legal de los campesinos.

Son de jurisdicci�n federal todas las cuestiones que por l�mites de terrenos ejidales y comunales, cualquiera que sea el origen de �stos, se hallen pendientes o se susciten entre dos o m�s n�cleos de poblaci�n; as� como las relacionadas con la tenencia de la tierra de los ejidos y comunidades. Para estos efectos y, en general, para la administraci�n de justicia agraria, la ley instituir� tribunales dotados de autonom�a y plena jurisdicci�n, integrados por magistrados propuestos por el Ejecutivo Federal y designados por la C�mara de Senadores o, en los recesos de �sta, por la Comisi�n Permanente.

La ley establecer� un �rgano para la procuraci�n de justicia agraria, y

XX. El Estado promover� las condiciones para el desarrollo rural integral, con el prop�sito de generar empleo y garantizar a la poblaci�n campesina el bienestar y su participaci�n e incorporaci�n en el desarrollo nacional, y fomentar� la actividad agropecuaria y forestal para el �ptimo uso de la tierra, con obras de infraestructura, insumos, cr�ditos, servicio de capacitaci�n y asistencia t�cnica. Asimismo expedir� la legislaci�n reglamentaria para planear y organizar la producci�n agropecuaria, su industrializaci�n y comercializaci�n, consider�ndolas de inter�s p�blico.

Art�culo 28.
En los Estados Unidos Mexicanos quedan prohibidos los monopolios, las pr�cticas monop�licas, los estancos y las exenciones de impuestos en los t�rminos y condiciones que fijan las leyes. El mismo tratamiento se dar� a las prohibiciones a t�tulo de protecci�n a la industria.

En consecuencia, la ley castigar� severamente, y las autoridades perseguir�n con eficacia, toda concentraci�n o acaparamiento en una o pocas manos de art�culos de consumo necesario y que tenga por objeto obtener el alza de los precios; todo acuerdo, procedimiento o combinaci�n de los productores, industriales, comerciantes o empresarios de servicios, que de cualquier manera hagan, para evitar la libre concurrencia o la competencia entre s� y obligar a los consumidores a pagar precios exagerados y, en general, todo lo que constituya una ventaja exclusiva indebida a favor de una o varias personas determinadas y con perjuicio del p�blico en general o de alguna clase social.

Las leyes fijar�n bases para que se se�alen precios m�ximos a los art�culos, materias o productos que se consideren necesarios para la econom�a nacional o el consumo popular, as� como para imponer modalidades a la organizaci�n de la distribuci�n de esos art�culos, materias o productos, a fin de evitar que intermediaciones innecesarias o excesivas provoquen insuficiencia en el abasto, as� como el alza de precios. La ley proteger� a los consumidores y propiciar� su organizaci�n para el mejor cuidado de sus intereses.

No constituir�n monopolios las funciones que el Estado ejerza de manera exclusiva en las siguientes �reas estrat�gicas: correos, tel�grafos y radiotelegraf�a; petr�leo y los dem�s hidrocarburos; petroqu�mica b�sica; minerales radioactivos y generaci�n de energ�a nuclear; electricidad y las actividades que expresamente se�alen las leyes que expida el Congreso de la Uni�n. La comunicaci�n v�a sat�lite y los ferrocarriles son �reas prioritarias para el desarrollo nacional en los t�rminos del art�culo 25 de esta Constituci�n; el Estado al ejercer en ellas su rector�a, proteger� la seguridad y la soberan�a de la Naci�n, y al otorgar concesiones o permisos mantendr� o establecer� el dominio de las respectivas v�as de comunicaci�n de acuerdo con las leyes de la materia.

El Estado contar� con los organismos y empresas que requiera para el eficaz manejo de las �reas estrat�gicas a su cargo y en las actividades de car�cter prioritario donde, de acuerdo con las leyes, participe por s� o con los sectores social y privado.

El Estado tendr� un banco central que ser� aut�nomo en el ejercicio de sus funciones y en su administraci�n. Su objetivo prioritario ser� procurar la estabilidad del poder adquisitivo de la moneda nacional, fortaleciendo con ello la rector�a del desarrollo nacional que corresponde al Estado. Ninguna autoridad podr� ordenar al banco conceder financiamiento.

No constituyen monopolios las funciones que el Estado ejerza de manera exclusiva, a trav�s del banco central en las �reas estrat�gicas de acu�aci�n de moneda y emisi�n de billetes. El banco central, en los t�rminos que establezcan las leyes y con la intervenci�n que corresponda a las autoridades competentes, regular� los cambios, as� como la intermediaci�n y los servicios financieros, contando con las atribuciones de autoridad necesarias para llevar a cabo dicha regulaci�n y proveer a su observancia. La conducci�n del banco estar� a cargo de personas cuya designaci�n ser� hecha por el Presidente de la Rep�blica con la aprobaci�n de la C�mara de Senadores o de la Comisi�n Permanente, en su caso; desempe�ar�n su encargo por per�odos cuya duraci�n y escalonamiento provean al ejercicio aut�nomo de sus funciones; s�lo podr�n ser removidas por causa grave y no podr�n tener ning�n otro empleo, cargo o comisi�n, con excepci�n de aqu�llos en que act�en en la representaci�n del banco y de los no remunerados en asociaciones docentes, cient�ficas, culturales o de beneficiencia. Las personas encargadas de la conducci�n del banco central, podr�n ser sujetos de juicio pol�tico conforme a lo dispuesto por el art�culo 110 de esta Constituci�n.

No constituyen monopolios las asociaciones de trabajadores formadas para proteger sus propios intereses y las asociaciones o sociedades cooperativas de productores para que, en defensa de sus intereses o del inter�s general, vendan directamente en los mercados extranjeros los productos nacionales o industriales que sean la principal fuente de riqueza de la regi�n en que se produzcan o que no sean art�culos de primera necesidad, siempre que dichas asociaciones est�n bajo vigilancia o amparo del Gobierno Federal o de los Estados, y previa autorizaci�n que al efecto se obtenga de las legislatauras respectivas en cada caso. Las mismas legislaturas, por s� o a propuesta del Ejecutivo, podr�n derogar, cuando as� lo exijan las necesidades p�blicas, las autorizaciones concedidas para la formaci�n de las asociaciones de que se trata.

Tampoco constituyen monopolios los privilegios que por determinado tiempo se concedan a los autores y artistas para la producci�n de sus obras y los que para el uso exclusivo de sus inventos, se otorguen a los inventores y perfeccionadores de alguna mejora.

El Estado, sujet�ndose a las leyes, podr� en casos de inter�s general, concesionar la prestaci�n de servicios p�blicos o la explotaci�n, uso y aprovechamiento de bienes de dominio de la Federaci�n, salvo las excepciones que las mismas prevengan. Las leyes fijar�n las modalidades y condiciones que aseguren la eficacia de la prestaci�n de los servicios y la utilizaci�n social de los bienes, y evitar�n fen�menos de concentraci�n que contrar�en el inter�s p�blico.

La sujeci�n a reg�menes de servicio p�blico se apegar� a lo dispuesto por la Constituci�n y s�lo podr� llevarse a cabo mediante ley.

Se podr�n otorgar subsidios a actividades prioritarias, cuando sean generales, de car�cter temporal y no afecten sustancialmente las finanzas de la Naci�n. El Estado vigilar� su aplicaci�n y evaluar� los resultados de �sta.

Art�culo 29.
En los casos de invasi�n, perturbaci�n grave de la paz p�blica, o de cualquier otro que ponga a la sociedad en grave peligro o conflicto, solamente el Presidente de los Estados Unidos Mexicanos, de acuerdo con los Titulares de las Secretar�as de Estado, los Departamentos Administrativos y la Procuradur�a General de la Rep�blica y con aprobaci�n del Congreso de la Uni�n, y, en los recesos de �ste, de la Comisi�n Permanente, podr� suspender en todo el pa�s o en lugar determinado las garant�as que fuesen obst�culos para hacer frente, r�pida y f�cilmente a la situaci�n; pero deber� hacerlo por un tiempo limitado, por medio de prevenciones generales y sin que la suspensi�n se contraiga a determinado individuo. Si la suspensi�n tuviese lugar hall�ndose el Congreso reunido, �ste conceder� las autorizaciones que estime necesarias para que el Ejecutivo haga frente a la situaci�n, pero si se verificase en tiempo de receso, se convocar� sin demora al Congreso para que las acuerde.

CAPITULO II

De Los Mexicanos...]]

Bob Neveritt

Post subject: Re: iON made me post this - from 4/13/11 (Part Six)
PostPosted: April 17th, 2011, 7:57 pm 
Site Admin

[[... Art�culo 30.
La nacionalidad mexicana se adquiere por nacimiento o por naturalizaci�n.

A).- Son mexicanos por nacimiento:

I. Los que nazcan en territorio de la Rep�blica, sea cual fuere la nacionalidad de sus padres.

II. Los que nazcan en el extranjero de padres mexicanos, de padre mexicano o de madre mexicana y

III. Los que nazcan a bordo de embarcaciones o aeronaves mexicanas, sean de guerra o mercantes.

B).- Son mexicanos por naturalizaci�n:

I. Los extranjeros que obtengan de la Secretar�a de Relaciones carta de naturalizaci�n.

II. La mujer o el var�n extranjeros que contraigan matrimonio con var�n o con mujer mexicanos y tengan o establezcan su domicilio dentro del territorio nacional.

Art�culo 31.
Son obligaciones de los mexicanos:

I. Hacer que sus hijos o pupilos concurran a las escuelas p�blicas o privadas, para obtener la educaci�n primaria y secundaria, y reciban la militar, en los t�rminos que establezca la ley;

II. Asistir en los d�as y horas designados por el Ayuntamiento del lugar en que residan, para recibir instrucci�n c�vica y militar que los mantenga aptos en el ejercicio de los derechos de ciudadanos, diestros en el manejo de las armas y conocedores de la disciplina militar;

III. Alistarse y servir en la Guardia Nacional, conforme a la ley org�nica respectiva, para asegurar y defender la independencia, el territorio, el honor, los derechos e intereses de la Patria, as� como la tranquilidad y el orden interior; y

IV. Contribuir para los gastos p�blicos, as� de la Federaci�n, como del Distrito Federal o del Estado y Municipio en que residan, de la manera proporcional y equitativa que dispongan las leyes.

Art�culo 32.
Los mexicanos ser�n preferidos a los extranjeros en igualdad de circunstancias, para toda clase de concesiones y para todos los empleos, cargos o comisiones del gobierno en que no sea indispensable la calidad de ciudadano. En tiempo de paz ning�n extranjero podr� servir en el Ej�rcito, ni en las fuerzas de polic�a o seguridad p�blica.

Para pertenecer a la Marina Nacional de Guerra o a la Fuerza A�rea, y desempe�ar cualquier cargo o comisi�n en ellas, se requiere ser mexicano por nacimiento. Esta misma calidad ser� indispensable en Capitanes, Pilotos, Patrones, Maquinistas, Mec�nicos y, de una manera general, para todo el personal que tripule cualquier embarcaci�n o aeronave que se ampare con la bandera o insignia mercante mexicana. Ser� tambi�n necesaria la calidad de mexicano por nacimiento para desempe�ar los cargos de Capit�n de Puerto, y todos los servicios de practicaje y Comandante de Aer�dromo, as� como todas las funciones de Agente Aduanal en la Rep�blica.

04/13/2011 13:46
Message: hi all the Georgia guide stones in JW's neck of the world.The multi language proclamation that the worlds population should be reduced and kept at 500,000 in perpatuity is this tide in with the current radiation & world changes please expand cheers steve...

04/13/2011 13:50

04/13/2011 13:55
Message: When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. � That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, � That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. � Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.

He has refused to pass other Laws for the accommodation of large districts of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of Representation in the Legislature, a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only.

He has called together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their Public Records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures.

He has dissolved Representative Houses repeatedly, for opposing with manly firmness his invasions on the rights of the people.

He has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions, to cause others to be elected, whereby the Legislative Powers, incapable of Annihilation, have returned to the People at large for their exercise; the State remaining in the mean time exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within.

He has endeavoured to prevent the population of these States; for that purpose obstructing the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither, and raising the conditions of new Appropriations of Lands.

He has obstructed the Administration of Justice by refusing his Assent to Laws for establishing Judiciary Powers.

He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

He has kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies without the Consent of our legislatures.

He has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil Power.

He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation:

For quartering large bodies of armed troops among us:

For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

For cutting off our Trade with all parts of the world:

For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:

For transporting us beyond Seas to be tried for pretended offences:

For abolishing the free System of English Laws in a neighbouring Province, establishing therein an Arbitrary government, and enlarging its Boundaries so as to render it at once an example and fit instrument for introducing the same absolute rule into these Colonies

For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments:

For suspending our own Legislatures, and declaring themselves invested with power to legislate for us in all cases whatsoever.

He has abdicated Government here, by declaring us out of his Protection and waging War against us.

He has plundered our seas, ravaged our coasts, burnt our towns, and destroyed the lives of our people.

He is at this time transporting large Armies of foreign Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the Head of a civilized nation.

He has constrained our fellow Citizens taken Captive on the high Seas to bear Arms against their Country, to become the executioners of their friends and Brethren, or to fall themselves by their Hands.

He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavoured to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian Savages whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.

In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince, whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.

Nor have We been wanting in attentions to our British brethren. We have warned them from time to time of attempts by their legislature to extend an unwarrantable jurisdiction over us. We have reminded them of the circumstances of our emigration and settlement here. We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity. We must, therefore, acquiesce in the necessity, which denounces our Separation, and hold them, as we hold the rest of mankind, Enemies in War, in Peace Friends.

We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare, That these united Colonies are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States, that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connection between them and the State of Great Britain, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as Free and Independent States, they have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent States may of right do. � And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor.]]

Bob Neveritt

Post subject: Re: iON made me post this - from 4/13/11 CASH FLOW (Part One
PostPosted: April 17th, 2011, 9:13 pm 

Thanks, Bob!

Heard about this on the show and was hoping you'd post
it...

Post subject: Re: iON made me post this - from 4/13/11 CASH FLOW (Part One
PostPosted: April 18th, 2011, 3:31 pm 

Translation of parts 3,4,5,6

CHAPTER I
Of the Garant�as individual

Art�ass 1.
In the Mexican United States everyone enjoy� of the garant�as afforded by this Constituci�n, which you can not�n be restricted nor suspended, except in the cases and under such conditions as it establishes.

Art�ass 2nd.
EST� prohibited slavery in the Mexican United States. Foreign slaves entering the country, reaching�n, by that very fact, his freedom and the protection�(n) of the laws.

Art�ass 3rd.
Everyone has the right to receive education�b. the State - Federaci�n, States and municipalities - provide� education�n pre-school, primary and secondary education. The education�n primary and secondary education are compulsory.

The education�n given by the State tender� to develop arm�only all the faculties of the human being and promote� in �l, at the same time, the love of country and the conscience of the international solidarity, in independence and justice.

(I) guaranteed by the art�ass 24 freedom of belief, such education�n be� secular and, therefore, be mantendr� altogether it outside any religious doctrine;

II. the criteria that guide� to this education�n be based� in the results of scientific progress�traffic, fight� against ignorance and its effects, easements, fanaticism and prejudice.

Adem�cast:

(a) be� placed�tico, considering democracy not only as a structure jur�dica and a r�moan pol�tico, but as a way of life founded on constant improvement econ�economic, social and cultural of the people;

(b) be� national, once - without hostilities or exclusivismos - address� to the comprehension�n of our problems, to the use of our resources, to the defence of our independence pol�TICA, assurance of our economic independence�MICA and the continuity and growth of our culture, and

(c) to contribute� to the best human coexistence both elements which contribute to strengthen in the learner, together with the appreciation for the dignity of the person and the integrity of the family, the convicci�n from inter�s general society, as by the care that to sustain the ideals of fraternity and equality of rights of all men, avoiding privileges of breeds, religi�n, groups, sexes or individuals;

III. to give full effect to the provisions of the second p�paragraph and in the fracci�n II, the Federal Executive to determine� plans and programmes of study of the education�n primary, secondary and normal for all the Rep�Republic. For this purpose, the Federal Government consider� the opinion�n from the Governments of the federal entities and the various social sectors involved in the education�n, in the t�terms quer law is�ALE;

IV. all the education�n that the State may give be� free;

V. Adem�s provide the education�pre-primary, primary and secondary, n is�winged in the first p�paragraph, the State promote� and address� education - including the education all types and modalities�higher n - necessary for the implementation of the Naci�n, support� the research�n scientific�fica and Ghanaian�magical, and encourage� strengthening and difusi�n of our culture;

VI. the individual could�n provide education�n in all its types and forms. In the t�terms required by law, the State grant and remove�� the recognition of formal validity to the studies made in private schools. In the case of the education�n primary, secondary and normal, private duty�n:

(a) provide the education�n accordance with the same goals and criteria that establish the second p�paragraph and the fracci�n II, as� comply with the plans and programmes referred to in the fracci�n III, and

(b) to acquire previously, in each case, the authorization�expresses the power n p�public, in the t�terms required by law;

VII. the universities and the dem�s institutions of education�n more than the law granting autonom�to, will�n the power and the responsibility to govern s� ; make�n its aims of education, research and culture in accordance with the principles of this art�ass, while respecting the freedom of c�Chair and research�n and free review and discusi�n of ideas; determine�n its plans and programmes, set�n the t�terms of membership, advocacy�n and permanence of its personal acad�Mico; and manage�n his heritage. Labour relations, both from the personal acad�mico as administrative, regulate�(n) paragraph (A) of the art�ass 123 of this Constituci�n, in the t�terms and with the modalities established by the Federal Labour Act in accordance with the character�own a special working features, so consistent with the autonom�to the freedom of c�Chair and research�n and the purpose of the institutions to which this fracci�n is concerned, and

VIII. the Congress of the Uni�n, in order to unify and coordinate the education�n at all the Rep�Republic, issued� necessary, laws designed to distribute the contribution�educational social n between the Federaci�n, the States and municipalities, to fix the economic contributions�corresponding to that service p MICAS�public and a is�Wing penalties applicable to staff members who do not meet or do not comply with the provisions, as well as to all those who violate them.

Art�ass 4th.
The birth�Mexican n has a composici�n pluricultural based originally on its peoples ind�genas. The law protect� and promote the development of their languages, cultures, uses, customs, resources and ways to spec�you supply of organization,social, and to ensure��� their members effective access to the jurisdiction�n from the State. In agrarian proceedings in that here�llos are part, you take�n into account their pr�internships and customs jur�you dicas the t�terms required by law.

The var�n and women are equal before the law. This protect� the Organization�n and the development of the family.

Everyone has the right to decide in a manner free, responsible and informed on the n�Mero and spacing of their children.

Everyone has the right to the protection�n of health. Be defined by the law� bases and modalities for access to the services of health and establish� the concurrence of the Federaci�n and the States in the field of general hygiene in accordance with what has the fracci�n XVI of the art�ass 73 of this Constituci�b.

Every family has the right to enjoy dignified and decent housing. The law established� instruments and necessary support in order to achieve this goal.

It is the duty of the parents preserve the right of minors to the satisfaction�their needs and health f n�music and mental. The law determine� the supports to the archeological�n of minors, in charge of the institutions p�public.

Art�ass 5th.
No person could� prevent to be devoted to the profesi�n, industry, trade or work that he fits in, being l�Kytos. The exercise of this freedom s�what you can� forbidden by determinaci�, n when they attack the rights of third parties, or by resoluci�Government, n in the t�terms that check the law, when it violated the rights of society. No one may be deprived of the product of their labor, but by resoluci�judicial n.

The law to determine� in each State cu�they are the professions that need t�title for their exercise, the conditions that must be filled to get it and authorities which have issued it.

No one could� be required to provide personal without the fair retribuci work�n and without his full consent, unless the work imposed as punishment by the judicial authority, which is� pursuant to sections I and II of the art�ass 123.

P services�facilities, s�what you can�n be required, in the t�terms that established the respective laws, the weapons and jurors, as� as the desempe�or some charges and the choice�n popular, direct or indirect. The electoral roles and census will take�car n�character compulsory and free, but be�n charging those to be performed professionally in the t�terms of this Constituci�n and corresponding laws. The professional services of �social ¡Ndolo be�compulsory and remunerated on the t n�terms of the law and with the exception that �sta is�ALE.

The State cannot allow that effect be carried ning�n contract, Covenant or agreement having as its object the erosion, the p�loss or irrevocable sacrifice of freedom of the person for any reason.

You can not admit Convention in which the person pacte your proscripci�n or exile, or renounce temporarily or permanently exercise determined profesi�n, industry or trade.

S contract�what force� to provide the service agreed upon by the time fixed by the law, not to exceed of a�or to the detriment of the employee, and you can not� extend, in ning�n case, to the renunciation, p�loss or prejudice any rights pol�Ticos or civilians.

The lack of fulfilment of the contract, with regard to the worker, s�what force� to �ste to civil responsibility, without which in ning�n case can become coacci�(n) on his person.

Art�ass 6th.
The manifestaci�n of ideas not be� subject to any inquisici�(n) judicial or administrative, but in the case that attack to the morals, the rights of others, causing alg�n crime or disturbs the order p�public, the right to information�n be� guaranteed by the State.

Art�ass 7th.
The freedom of writing and publishing writings on any matter is inviolable. No law or authority may establish prior censorship, demand deposit authors or printers or curtail the freedom of press, which has no m�s l�boundaries that respect for privacy, morality and peace p�Republic. In ning�n case you can� kidnap the printing press as an instrument of crime.

Org laws�epic pass�n few provisions are necessary to avoid that on the pretext of complaints of press offences, are imprisoned the issuers, "paper" trades and dem�s employees of the establishment from which has left the written complaint, unless previously proven here accountability�llos.

Art�8th ass.
Officers and employees p�facilities respect�n the exercise of the right of connection�n, provided that �STA is formulated in writing, in a way Cap�fica and respectful; but in regard to pol�TICA s�what you can�n make use of that right the people of the Rep�Republic.

To all informationon�n due� lie an agreement written authority to whom is addressed, which has obligation�n do know in brief t�rmin to the petitioner.

Art�ass 9th.
Not be could� restrict the right to associate or join Cap�Math in any order to l�quote; but only citizens of the Rep�Republic could�n do so to take part in Affairs pol�Ticos PA�s. no CMO�armed n has the right to deliberate.

Not be considered� illegal, and you can not� be dissolved an Assembly or CMO�n that is intended to make a connection�n or submit a protest by alg�n Act to an authority, if not insults be proffered against �STA, or make use of violence or threats to intimidate or force it to solve in the sense that you want to.

Art�ass 10.
The inhabitants of the Mexican United States is entitled to possession of weapons at his home, for your safety and leg�ground defense, with number�n those prohibited by federal law and the reserved for the exclusive use of the example�here, army, A force�Rhea and national guard. Federal law to determine� cases, conditions, requirements and places in which it could� authorizing the inhabitants the portaci�n of weapons.

Art�ass 11.
Every man has the right to enter the Rep�Republic, leave, travel through its territory and move of residence, without letter of security, passport, safe conduct or other similar requirements. The exercise of this right be� subordinated to the powers of the judicial authority, in cases of criminal or civil liability and to the administrative authority so it is up to the limitations imposed by laws on emigraci�n, inmigraci�n and salubrity of the Rep�Republic, or pernicious foreign residents in pa�s.

Art�ass 12.
In the Mexican United States not give�n t�titles of nobility, nor privileges and honors hereditary, nor be� no effect to those awarded by any other pa�s.

Art�ass 13.
No one may be tried by proprietary law or by special courts. No person or corporaci�n may have immunity, nor enjoy m�s emoluments that whatever CO2�Services p n�facilities and est�n set by law. There remains the jurisdiction of war crimes and offences against military discipline; but the military courts in ning�n case and by ning�n reason, you can�n extended its jurisdiction�n on people who do not belong to the ex�here. When an offence or lack of the military order a countryman was complicated, see� in the case the civil authority as appropriate.

Art�ass 14.
No law will be� retroactive effect to the detriment of any person.

No one could� be deprived of life, freedom or property, possessions or rights, but by proceedings before the previously established courts, which are fulfilled the formalities essential the procedure and in accordance with laws issued prior to the fact.

In the trials of the criminal order is prohibited to impose, by simple analog�to and even wholesale�raz a.�n, shame that non est� decreed by a law exactly applicable to the offence that it is.

In the trials of civil order, the final decision due� be in accordance with the letter or the interpretaci�n jur�dica law, and in the absence of �STA is found� on the General principles of law.

Art�ass 15.
The negligence is not permitted�treaties for the extradici n�prisoners pol n�Ticos, nor for those offenders of order com�n had in pa�s where committed the crime, the condition�n conventions or treaties under which altered the garant or slaves;�ACE and rights established by this Constituci�n for the man and the citizen.

Art�16 ass.
No one may be annoyed at his person, family, domicile, papers or possessions, but in virtue of a written warrant from the competent authority, which melts and will motivate the legal cause of the procedure.

You can not� get rid of aprehensi order�n but by the judicial authority and without that it precedes complaint, acusaci�n or complaint of a certain fact that the law is�ALE as a criminal offence, when less punished with deprivation of liberty and data proving the elements of the criminal type and the likely responsibility of the suspect.

The authority to execute a court order of aprehensi�n, due� put the accused to provision�the judge, without dilaci n�any n and under its m�s strict liability. The contravenci�to be� punished by criminal law.

In cases of flagrante delicto, any person may arrest the indexed pony�Ndolo without delay to provision�n from the immediate authority and �ATS, with the same speed, to the FR. Ministry�public.

S�as in urgent cases, in the case of serious offence as� described by the law and before the risk founded that the suspect may evade the action�n of Justice, provided not be possible before the courts by raz�n of the time, place or circumstance, Fr. Ministry�public could�, under his responsibility, ordering his detention�n, founding and expressing the signs that motivate their behavior.

In cases of urgency or flagrante delicto, the judge receiving the consignaci�n of the detendio duty� immediately ratify the detention�n or order the freedom to act reserves.

Ning�n indexed you can� be retained by the Ministry�public by m�s of forty-eight hours, period in which duty� order your freedom or put�be to provision�the judicial authority n; this term you can� double in those cases where the law provides for as organized crime. Any abuse to the above provisions be� sanctioned by the criminal law.

In an order of search warrants, that s�as the judicial authority could� issuing and be� written, express� the place to be inspected, the person or people who have to apprehend is and objects are looking for, what �diligence, should only be limited levant�introducing to the complete it a record itemized, in the presence of two witnesses proposed by the occupant of the searched location or in his absence or refusal, by the authority to practice due diligence.

The administrative authority could� practice home visits �only to make sure that sanitary and polic regulations have been met�to; and to require the exhibici�n of books and papers required to verify that the tax provisions, have complied with sujet�introducing in these cases, the respective laws and formalities prescribed for the searches.

The correspondence below deck circulates in the post offices, be� free of any record, and its juridiction�n be� punishable by law.

In peacetime ning�Member of the ex n�here you can� stay at townhouse against the will of the due�or no impose rendering�any n. In time of war the military could�n require accommodation, backgrounds, food and other benefits, in the t�terms established by the corresponding martial law.

Art�ass 17.
No person could� do justice by s� same, or engage in violence to claim their right.

Everyone has the right to be given justice by courts that be�n expedited to provide it within the deadlines and t�terms laid down in laws, issuing its resolutions in a prompt, full and impartial manner. Your service be� free of charge, and, accordingly, prohibited litigation costs.

Federal and local to establish laws�n the necessary means to guarantee the independence of the courts and the full cause�n of its resolutions.

No one may be imprisoned for debts of car�purely civil character.

Art�ass 18.
S�the crime that deserves pity body habr� place to jail�preventive n. The site of �sta be other than that assigned to the extinci��n of penalties and be�completely separate n.

The Governments of the Federaci�n and States organize�n the criminal justice system, in their respective jurisdictions, on the basis of the work, the marimba�(n) for the same and the education�n as a means to the readaptaci�social n of the offender. [[Women security�n their sentences in places separate from those for the men to do so....]]

[[...]] Is also�n banned the death penalty for crimes pol�, and the dem�s, s�what you can� imposed on the traitor to the fatherland in foreign war, the patricidal, to the murderer with alevos to�to, premeditaci�n or advantage, to the incendiary, to the police, the thief of roads, the pirate and the offenders of serious crimes of the military order.

Art�ass 23.
Ning�n criminal trial due� take m�s of three instances. No one may be tried twice for the same offence, either in the trial absuelva you or condemning him. It is forbidden to the pr�practice of absolving the instance.

Art�ass 24.
Every man is free to profess the religious belief that m�s liking it and to practice ceremonies, devotions or acts of the respective worship, always not constituting a crime or lack punishable by law.

The Congress cannot dictate laws that establish or prohibit religi�n.

The religious acts of worship p�public holding�n ordinarily in the temples. Those exceptionally held outside �hese hold�n to the statutory law.

Art�ass 25.
It is up to the State the rector�of national to ensure development that �Ste is comprehensive, that strengthens the Soberan�(a) of the birth�n and his r�moan placed�tico and which, through the promotion of economic growth�Mico and employment and a m�s fair distribution�n of income and wealth, will allow the full exercise of the freedom and dignity of individuals, groups and classes, whose security protects this Constituci�b.

The State plan�lead�coordinate� and guide� the economic activity�national, mica and carry� after the regulation�n and promotion of activities that requires inter�s general within the framework of freedoms afforded by this Constituci�b.

Econ development�national Mico bid�n, with social responsibility, sector p�public, the social sector and the private sector, without prejudice to other forms of economic activity�MICA that contribute to the development of the birth�b.

Sector p�public will� to his Office, in an exclusive manner, the �strategic areas�technological than it is�Alan at the art�ass 28, p�fourth of the Constituci paragraph�n, keeping the Federal Government ownership and control over the agencies that may be established.

Also you can� participate by s� or with the social and private sectors, according to the law, to promote and organize the �priority areas of development.

Under criteria of social equity and productivity support� and promote� the companies of the social sectors and deprives

the economics do�to sujet�way to forms handed down by the intermediate�s p�public and to the use, for the general benefit of productive resources, caring for its conservation�n and the environment.

The law established� the mechanisms to facilitate the Organization�n and the expansion�n of economic activity�mica in the social sector: the ejidos, workers ' organizations, cooperatives, communities, businesses that majority or exclusively belong to the workers and, in general, of all forms of organization�social for the production�n, distribution�n and consumption of socially necessary goods and services.

The law encouraged� and protect� the economic activity�mica that made individuals and provide� conditions for the development of the private sector contributes to the economic development�national, in the t Mico�terms that establishes this Constituci�b.

Art�ass 26.
The State organizing� a system of planeaci�n placed�TICA national development to print solid, dynamism, permanence and fairness to the growth of the political�for independence and the democratizaci�pol n�TICA, social and cultural of the Naci�b.

The purpose of the national project contained in this Constituci�n determine�n the objectives of the planeaci�b. the planeaci�be� placed�tica. Through the municipal�n of the various social sectors pick up� the aspirations and demands of the society to incorporate them into the plan and development programmes. Habr� a national development plan which are subject�n mandatory programs of the directors�n P�Republic Federal.

The law empowered� the Executive to establish procedures for participation�n and popular consultation in the national planeaci system�n placed�TICA, and criteria for the formulaci�n, instrumentaci�n, control and evaluaci�n of the plan and development programmes. Also determine� the �organs responsible for the process of planeaci�n and databases so that the Federal Executive Branch coordinated through agreements with the Governments of the federative entities and induces and concluded with private actions to perform for his elaboraci�n and cause�b.

In the system of planeaci�n placed�TICA, the Congress of the Uni�n will� the will�n that is�ALE the law.

Art�ass 27.
Ownership of the lands and waters within the l�boundaries of the national territory, is originally the Naci�n, which has had and has the right to transmit the domain of these individuals, constituting private property.

The expropriations s�what you can�n be made because of utility p�Republic and through indemnity�b.

The birth�n will� at all times the right to impose on private property forms handed down by the intermediate�s p�public, as� as the of regular social benefit the exploitation of the natural elements susceptible to apropiaci�n, in order to make a distribution�equitable wealth p n�Republic, take care of their conservation�n, the balanced development of the pa�s and the improvement of the living conditions of the poblaci�(n) rural and urban. Consequently, issue�n steps to manage human settlements and establish appropriate uses, reserves, provisions and destinations of lands, waters and forests, for the purpose of executing works p�public and to plan and regulate the fundaci�n, believed�n, improvement and growth of the centres of poblaci�n; to preserve and restore the balance ecol�gico; for the fractionation of the latifundia; to provide, in the t�terms of the statutory law, the Organization�n and jailhouse�collective n of the ejidos and communities; the development of the small�rural property; for the promotion of agriculture, the ganader�a, forestry and the dem�s activities econ�micas in the countryside, and to avoid the destruction�n from the natural elements and given�you that the property may suffer detriment of society.

It is up to the birth�n the direct control of all the natural resources of the continental shelf and the z�submarine calos Islands; all the minerals or substances constituting in veins, Mantles, masses or deposits, dep�websites whose nature is different from the components of the land, such as the minerals of which is to extract metals and Metalloids used in industry; the deposits of gemstones, gem salt and the salt formed directly by the sea waters; products derived from the descomposici�n of the rocks, when his jailhouse�n needs work subterr�NEOs; mineral deposits or org�likely to be used as fertilizer raw Nicos; s mineral fuels�valid; the petr�Leo and all the carbides of hydraulic�Geno s�valid, l�quidos or gaseous; and the space located above the national territory, in the extension�n and t�terms established by international law.

They are the property of the Naci�n the waters of the territorial seas in the extension�n and t�terms determined by international law, internal marine waters; those of lagoons and estuaries that communicate permanently or intermittently with the ma r; the of Interior formaci Lakes�natural than est n�linked directly to ordinary constants n; of the r�I and its direct or indirect tributaries from the point of the channel that will start the first permanent, intermittent or torrential, water to its mouth at the sea, lakes, ponds or estuaries of national property; the of constant currents or interminentes and its direct or indirect tributariesWhen the river bed here�llás in all its extension�n or part of them, serve as l�mite to the national territory or two federal entities, or when you pass a federal entity to another or crossing the l�dividing the Rep nea�Republic; the Lakes, lagoons or marshes whose vessels or riverbanks, est�countered by l n�dividing two or m neas�s entities or between the Rep�Republic and a pa�neighbour (s); or when the l�mite of riverbanks serves as a boundary between two federal entities or to the Rep�Republic with a PA�neighbouring s; the springs that freshwater beaches, sea areas�timas, channels, vessels or shores of the Lakes, lagoons and estuaries of national property, and that extract of mines; and channels, beds or shores of the lakes and inland streams in the extension�n fixed by law. Subsoil waters can freely be illuminated by artificial works and appropriate for the due�or the ground, but when requires it inter�s p�public or will affect other uses; the Executive Federal could� regulate their extracci�n and utilizaci�n and�n establishing closed areas, as well as the dem�s waters of national property. Any other waters not included in the enumeraci�previous n, be�n as an integral part of the ownership of the lands by those who run or who are your dep�sites, but if they localizaren in two or m�s properties, consideration be given to the use of these waters� useful p�Republic, and be� subject to the provisions that handed down the States.

In the cases referred to in the two p�previous rrafos, the domain of the Naci�n is inalienable and imprescriptible and the jailhouse�n, the use or the use of the resources in question, by individuals or companies formed in accordance with Mexican, law could not� carried out but through concessions granted by the Federal Government, according to the rules and conditions established by the laws. The legal rules concerning works or works of jailhouse�n of minerals and substances referred to in the p�fourth, regular paragraph�the cause n�n and comprobaci�n which is effect�or be carried out from its entry into forceregardless of the date of granting of concessions, and his failure to give� to the cancellation of all�n of �stas. The Federal Government has the power to establish national reserves and delete them. The corresponding declaratory is har�n by the Executive in the cases and conditions that the laws providing for. Trat�introducing the petr�leo and carbides of hydraulic�geno svalid, l��quidos or gaseous or radioactive mineral, is not to grant�n concessions contracts, or survive�n which in his case has been granted and the Naci�keep� out the jailhouse�n of these products, in the t�terms that are�ale the respective regulatory act. Corresponds exclusively to the Naci�n generate, lead, transforming, distribution and supply energy�to the�electrical having as its object the rendering�service p n�public. In this area is not grant�n concessions to individuals and the Naci�n use� the property and natural resources required for such purposes.

It is also�n to the birth�n the use of the generaci nuclear fuels�n of energ�to nuclear and the regulation�their applications in other prop n�sites. The use of the power�to nuclear s�what you can� have end cap�graphics.

The birth�n exercises in an economic area�exclusive mica located outside the territorial sea adjacent to �Ste, the rights of soberan�a and jurisdictions to determine the laws of the Congress. The econ area�exclusive mica extend� to two hundred miles n�uticas, measures from the l�line from which the territorial sea is measured. In those cases in which this extension�n to produce superposici�n with areas econ�exclusive of other States, the delimitaci micas�n of the respective areas is har� where necessary, by agreement with those States.

The ability to purchase the domain of the lands and waters of the Naci�n, will govern� by the following requirements:

I S�the Mexicans by birth or by naturalizaci�n and the Mexican companies have the right to acquire the domain of the lands, waters and their accessions or to obtain concessions of exploitation�n of mines or waters. The State could� granted the same right to foreigners, provided that they agree before the secrete�of relationships considered as nationals with respect to such property and not invoked by the same token the protection�n from their Governments for what refers to here�llos; under the penalty, if absent from the Convention, losing for the benefit of the Naci�n, goods that have acquired under the same. In a strip of one hundred kil�meters along the borders and of fifty in the beaches, by ning�n reason you can�n foreigners acquire direct dominion over lands and waters.

The State, in accordance with the interests p�internal facilities and the principles of reciprocity, you can�, in the opinion of the secrete�to relations, grant authorization�[[n to foreign States to ensure that they acquire, in the permanent place of residence of the federal authorities, the private ownership of real estate necessary for the direct service of their embassies or legations....]]

[[...]] II. the religious associations that constitute the t�terms of the art�ass 130 and its regulatory law will take�n ability to acquire, possess or manage exclusively the goods which are indispensable to its object, with the requirements and limitations established by the regulatory law;

III. the charitable institutions, p�Republic or private, that are aimed at the relief of the needy, the research�n scientific�FICA, the difusi�the ense n�anza, aid rec�proca of partners, or any other object l�I quote, not could�n acquire m�s goods ra�ces as the indispensable to its object, immediately or directly intended to �l, sujeci�n to by statutory law;

IV. the corporations for actions you can�n be proprietary sites r�too but �only in the extension�n as may be necessary for the fulfilment of its object.

In ning�n If the societies of this kind could�n have owned land devoted to activities agr�tails, livestock or forestry in greater extension�n than the respective equivalent to twenty-five times the l�boundaries is�winged in the fracci�n XV of this art�ass. The regular statutory law� the structure of capital and the n�mere m�nimo of members of these societies, to the effect that the lands owned by the society do not exceed in relationship�n with each partner the l�boundaries of the small�property. In this case, all individual, corresponding to land r stock propertyusers, be combined for purposes of c���mputo. Also, the law is�wing� the conditions for the participation�Foreign n in these societies.

The law established� media registration and control necessary for the fulfilment of the provisions of this fracci�(n);

V. Banks duly authorized, in accordance with the laws of institutions of cr�Dito, you can�n be capital tax, urban properties and r�features according to the requirements of such laws, but could not�have ownership or management�n m�s goods ra�CES than entirely necessary for its direct object;

VI. the States and the Federal District, as well as the municipalities of all the Rep�Republic, will take�n full capacity to acquire and own all ra property�necessary for the services p CES�facilities.

The laws of the Federaci�n and of States in their respective jurisdictions, determine�n the wherever useful p�the ocupaci Republic�n private property, and in accordance with these laws the administrative authority har� the declaraci�for n. The price is set� as indemnity�n the expropriated thing, be based� in the amount as tax value of it appears in the cadastral offices or fundraising, whether that this value has been stated by the owner or simply accepted by �a way t l�quote by having paid their contributions on this basis. Excess value or the dem�Rite that has had the particular property improvements or deteriorations occurring subsequent to the date of the asignaci�of the tax, value be� the �nico that duty� be subject to expert opinion and resoluci�judicial n. This same seen� in the case of objects with a value not est� fixed rent offices�features.

The exercise of the actions that correspond to the birth�n, by virtue of the provisions of the present art�ass, is har� effective proceedings; but within this procedure and by order of the corresponding courts that is issue� within m�maximum of one month, the authorities proceed�n since then to the ocupaci�n, directors�n, auction or sale of land or waters concerned and all their accessions, without that ning�n case can revoke is done by the same authorities rather than enforceable sentencing;

VII. recognizes the jur personality�Dica n�cleos poblaci�n Ejido and communal and protects their property on the land, both for human settlement and for productive activities.

The law protect� the integrity of the lands of the ind groups�genas.

The law, whereas the respect and strengthening of community life in the ejidos and communities, protect� the land for the regular and human settlement� the use of lands, forests and waters of use com�n and the provisi�n of actions to promote necessary to raise the standard of living of its inhabitants.

The law, with respect for the will of the ejidatarios and community members to adopt the conditions as m�s you agree to the use of their productive, regular resources� the exercise of the rights of the villagers on the Earth and each ejidatario on his plot. Also establish� the procedures by which ejidatarios and comuneros could�n Association s�, with the State or third parties and to grant the use of their lands, and trat�ejidatarios, ndos transmit their rights among the members of the n parcelarios�poblaci cleo�n; also set� requirements and procedures in accordance which the Ejido Assembly grant� to the ejidatario dominion over his plot. In the case of enajenaci�plots n respect� the right of preference that laid down in law.

Within a same n�CLEO poblaci�n, ning�n ejidatario could� be a holder of m�s land as the equivalent to 5% of the total of the ejidal lands. In any case, the ownership of land to a single ejidatario due� conform to the l�boundaries arewinged in the fracci��n 15th.

The general Assembly is the �Supreme n rgano�CLEO poblaci�n-ejidal or communal, with the Organization�n and functions that the law is�ale. The ejido or communal property, curated elected placed�automatically in the t�terms of the Act, is the �representation rgano�n n�CLEO and the person in charge of implementing the resolutions of the Assembly.

The restituci�n of lands, forests and waters to the n�cleos poblaci�n is har� in the t�terms of the statutory law;

VIII. declare null and void:

(a) all disposals of lands, waters and mountains belonging to the peoples, rancher�ACE, congregations or communities, made by pol heads�Ticos, Governors of States, or any other authority in contravenci�n to provisions of the law of 25 June 1856 and dem�s laws and provisions;

(b) all concessions, compositions or sales of lands, waters and mountains, made by the secrete�as of promotion, finance, or any other federal, since the d authority�to first December 1876, to date, which have been invaded and illegally occupied the ejidos, land of com�n Division or any other kind, belonging to the peoples, rancher�ACE, congregations or communities and n�cleos poblaci�b.

(c) all proceedings of piers or boundary, transactions, divestitures or auctions practiced during the time period referred to in the fracci�above, by compa n��ACE, judges or other authorities of the States or the Federaci�n, with which have invaded or illegally occupied land, waters and mountains of the ejidos, land of com�n repartimento, or of any other class, belonging to n�cleos poblaci�b.

They are excepted from the previous invalidity, �only the lands that have been titled in the established made in accordance with the law of 25 June 1856 and pose�das in name to t�title of rule by m�s of ten to�you when its surface does not exceed fifty hect�Reas.

IX. the countries�n or distribution is made with leg appearance�esteem among the neighbours of alg�n n�CLEO poblaci�n and in which there has been error or defect, you can� be nulificada when ACE� so request three-quarters of neighbors to est�n in posesi�n of a quarter of the land area of the countries�n, or a fourth part of the same neighbors when est�n in posesi�n of three-quarters of the land;

X (repealed)

XI. (repealed)

XII. (repealed)

XIII. (repealed)

XIV. (repealed)

XV. in the United States Mexicans are prohibited the latifundia.

Is considered to be small�agr property�queue which does not exceed by one hundred hect individual�areas of irrigation or moisture of first or their equivalents in other classes of land.

For the purposes of equivalence is compute� a hect�rea of irrigation by two temporary, four of agostadero of good quality and for eight of forest, mount or agostadero on land �subsidies.

Consideration be given to�also as sin�to property, the surface area not exceeding by individual of one hundred and fifty hect�areas where land involved in the cultivation of algod�n, if receive irrigation; and 300, when are they intended for the cultivation of the pl�tano, ca�(a) of az�car, caf�henequ�n, rubber, Palm, vine, olive, Cinchona, vanilla, cocoa, agave, nopal or �fruit trees.

Consideration be given to� Peque�livestock ownership which does not exceed by individual the necessary surface to keep up five hundred heads of livestock or its equivalent in minor, in the t win�terms established by the law, according to the forage capacity of the land.

When due to works of irrigation, drainage or any other executed by the due�I or holders of a small�to property had improved the quality of their lands, follow� to be considered as small�to property, even when, under the best�to obtained, exceed the m�Next is�winged by this fracci�n, provided that they re�Nan requirements established by law.

When within a small�livestock ownership made improvements on their land and �Stas are intended for uses agr�tails, the area used for this purpose you can not� exceed, SEC�n the case, the l�boundaries covered the p�second and third of this fracci rrafos�n corresponding to the quality that have had these lands before the improvement;

XVI. (repealed)

XVII. the Congress of the Uni�n and the legislatures of the States, in their respective jurisdictions, issuing�n laws laying down the procedures for the fractionation and enajenaci�n of the extensions that llegaren to exceed the l�boundaries is�winged fractions IV and XV of this art�ass.

The excess duty� be fractional and alienated by the owner within a period of a�or from the notification�for n. If the expiry of the term surplus not is has alienated, sale due� done by p�Republic almoneda. In equal, respected� the right of preference that laid down in statutory law.

Local laws organizing�n of family heritage, identifying the goods that should be it, on the basis of that be� inalienable and not be� subject to embargo or to any lien;

XVIII. claim be revised contracts and concessions made by previous Governments since the�or 1876, to tra�do consequently grabbing land, waters and natural of the Naci wealth�n, by a single person or society and it empowers the Executive of the Uni�n to declare them null and void when they involve serious damage to the inter�s p�public.

XIX. based on this Constituci�n, the State offer� the measures for the expeditious and honest impartici�n of the agrarian justice, to ensure the security jur�Dica tenure of Ejido, communal land and the small�property, and support� the Adviser�to legal of the peasants.

Are of jurisdiction�n federal matters than by l�boundaries of Ejido and communal, land regardless of the origin of �hese, are pending or may arise between two or m�s n�cleos poblaci�n; as� as those related to the tenure of the ejidos and communities. For these purposes and, in general, for the directors�n of agrarian, Justice Law Institute� equipped with autonom courts�a and full jurisdiction�n, composed of judges nominated by the Federal Executive and appointed by the C�mara of senators or, in the recesses of �ATS, by the Commission�n standing.

The law established� a �rgano for the procuraci�n of agrarian justice, and

XX. the State promote� the conditions for the rural development, with the prop�sito generate employment and ensure that the poblaci�peasant n well-being and their participation�n e incorporaci�n in national development, and foster� agricultural and forestry activity for the �ptimo use of land, infrastructure, inputs, cr�credits, marimba�n and t assistance�technique. Also issued� the Spanish�n order to plan and organize the production�its industrialisation, agricultural n�n and comercializaci�n, consider�foward of inter�s p�public.

Art�ass 28.
In the Mexican United States prohibited monopolies, the pr�exam monop�lichas, the tobacconists and exemptions from taxes in the t�terms and conditions laying down laws. The same treatment be given� prohibitions to t�title of protection�n to the industry.

As a result, the law punish� severely, and the authorities prosecute�n effective, all soothing�n or grabbing at one or few hands of art�ass of necessary consumption and have designed get prices rising; entire agreement, procedure or combination�n of producers, industrialists, traders or entrepreneurs in services, in any way to, to prevent free competition or competition between s� forcing consumers to pay inflated prices and, in general, everything that constitutes an exclusive undue advantage in favour of one or more specific persons and to the detriment of the p�public in general or of any social class.

The laws set�n databases for which you are�alen price m�next to the art�ass, materials or products that are considered necessary for the political�national or popular use, as� as to modalities for the Organization�n of the installation�n of these art�ass, materials or products, in order to avoid that unnecessary or excessive intermediaries will lead to failure in the supply, as� as rising prices. The law protect� consumers and lead to� your organization�n for better care of their interests.

Not constitute�n monopolies functions that the State exercised exclusively in the following �strategic areas�technological: post, tel�graphs and radiotelegraf�a; petr�Leo and the dem�s hydrocarbons; petroqu�MICA (b)�SICA; radioactive minerals and generaci�n of energ�to nuclear; electricity and activities that specifically is�alen laws issued by the Congress of the Uni�b. communication�n v�sat�lite and railways are �reas priority for national in the t development�terms of the art�ass 25 of this Constituci�n; the State to exercise its rector in them�toprotect� the security and the soberan�of the Naci�n, and to grant concessions or licences mantendr� or setting� the domain of the respective v�as of communication�n accordance with the laws of matter.

The State have� with the agencies and companies that required for the effective management of the �strategic areas�technological in charge and in the activities of car�priority character where, according to law, to participate by s� or with the social and private sectors.

PostPosted: April 18th, 2011, 6:46 pm 

rhyee wrote:

04/13/2011 13:55
Message: When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident...

Bob Neveritt

Thanks, Bob!

So what's happening here? We have Deuteronomy, posted by an unknown (iON?)
and your posting of the Declaration of Independence.

Both texts speak of a people taking back their power. In Deuteronomy, quite violently.

I plan on reading Deuteronomy now, which one translation refers to as "Moses Recounts the LORD's Promise to Israel at Horeb".

Deuteronomy 1-8,

Quote:
1 These be the words which Moses spake unto all Israel on this side Jordan in the wilderness, in the plain over against the Red [1] sea, between Paran, and Tophel, and Laban, and Hazeroth, and Dizahab.
2 (There are eleven days' journey from Horeb by the way of mount Seir unto Kadeshbarnea.)
3 And it came to pass in the fortieth year, in the eleventh month, on the first day of the month, that Moses spake unto the children of Israel, according unto all that the Lord had given him in commandment unto them;
4 After he had slain Sihon the king of the Amorites, which dwelt in Heshbon, and Og the king of Bashan, which dwelt at Astaroth in Edrei:
5 On this side Jordan, in the land of Moab, began Moses to declare this law, saying,
6 The Lord our God spake unto us in Horeb, saying, Ye have dwelt long enough in this mount:
7 Turn you, and take your journey, and go to the mount of the Amorites, and unto all the places nigh [2] thereunto, in the plain, in the hills, and in the vale, and in the south, and by the sea side, to the land of the Canaanites, and unto Lebanon, unto the great river, the river Euphrates.
8 Behold, I have set [3] the land before you: go in and possess the land which the Lord sware unto your fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, to give unto them and to their seed after them.

SOURCE - http://bit.ly/gkfbTx

4/19/2011 - Adding a note to recognize sistercecelia's posting of the 1917 Constitution of Mexico - http://bit.ly/hYDolW

What I see immediately, now having an overview of Deuteronomy, are what
could be considered in biblical terms, "the renewing of the covenant between
YHWH, the God of Israel, and the "Children of Israel
" (http://bit.ly/50XeoZ).

All of these texts could be said to provide this sort of renewal. In Deuteronomy, the
violence I speak of comes as a result of the peoples' refusal to "enter the Promised Land".

Quote:
Deuteronomy 1-4.43 recapitulates Israel's disobedient refusal to enter the Promised Land
and the resulting forty years of wandering in the wilderness. The disobedience of Israel is contrasted
with the justice of God, who is judge to Israel, punishing them in the wilderness and destroying
utterly the generation who disobeyed God's commandment.

God's wrath is also shown to the surrounding nations, such as King Sihon of Heshbon, whose people were
utterly destroyed. In light of God's justice, Moses urges obedience to divine ordinances and warns the
Israelites against the danger of forsaking the God of their ancestors.

WIKI - http://bit.ly/50XeoZ

PostPosted: April 19th, 2011, 6:40 am 
Site Admin

Bart wrote:
Thanks, Bob!

So what's happening here? We have Deuteronomy, posted by an unknown (iON?)
and your posting of the Declaration of Independence.

BOB: I didn't post the Declaration of Independence section.

Bob Neveritt