Dupes of Non-Physical

The only rule: There are no rules.
It is currently September 19th, 2024, 5:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: morihei ueshiba - "I am the Universe"
PostPosted: July 6th, 2011, 6:57 am 

Beyond anyone else I've ever known about from modern timings the founder of Aikido was (and is no doubt) one of the most compelling and in many ways iONic in his notion of self and empowerment of us all. You do not need any interest at all in Aikido or the martial arts to get a great deal out of this man's life. This is a short excerpt I recently digested via the power of the Gutenbergen, in joy:

Robert Nadeau found-

"With all my training in martial arts I wanted to show him (Morihei) what I had. So I really came in hard. But when I got close to him it was like I had entered a cloud. And, in the cloud there was something like a giant spring that first compressed then turned me around and threw me out."

Mitsuge Saotome said with reference to commencing an attack on O'Sensei (Morihei)-

I found myself "sucked into a deep vacuum of a black hole from which there was no escape. Deep within my core a bomb exploded and the whole universe expanded. There was nothing but light, blinding searing light and energy. I could not see or feel my body and the only reality was the enormous energy expanding from it. For those watching it happened in the split of a second, but for me time had stopped. There was no time, no space, no sound, no color and the silence was more deafening than his scream. In the light so completely, I was the light and my mind and spirit were illuminated and completely clear. Then I was unconscious.. until my body hit the mat."

He (O'Sensei as he is honorably referred to) knew he was the Universe(s) - & we should accept and rejoice in the same in every world that we visit.

http://otherworldme.proboards.com/

Post subject: Re: morihei ueshiba - "I am the Universe"
PostPosted: July 6th, 2011, 9:50 am 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94cHXNlkIEo

Post subject: Re: morihei ueshiba - "I am the Universe"
PostPosted: July 7th, 2011, 9:58 am 

Thank you for the post Margarita, that too is empowering.... May the lightning charge your progress to you.