Dupes of Non-Physical

The only rule: There are no rules.
It is currently May 27th, 2024, 2:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Potency of the Drops Increasing!
PostPosted: November 2nd, 2011, 2:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: April 28th, 2010, 6:26 pm
Posts: 548
Location: So Cal
Now that the Chip Landscape has merged with the Meatsack body (evidenced by iON's ability to play music on the Cashflow producers computer in South Dakota while JW is elsewhere and various other examples) - and the chip body debt of our current world economy is perpetual, incalcuable, progressive; lets have iON transfer some digits into our accounts as a demonstration of this merging prior to the release of free energy which may obsolesce this chip body debt - here is my account - please transfer 16,888.88 digits here > East West Bank #21334453

_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Potency of the Drops Increasing!
PostPosted: November 3rd, 2011, 4:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: February 18th, 2011, 8:22 pm
Posts: 467
Location: non-local
iON wrote:
BOB, there it is iGOD, just so everybody knows!


iON



Just wait until iBOB shows itself.


We all know there is no difference.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Potency of the Drops Increasing!
PostPosted: November 3rd, 2011, 5:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: February 18th, 2011, 8:22 pm
Posts: 467
Location: non-local
Legend wrote:
yes of course Bart - just showing an example of the merging of these two worlds (meatsack, chip body)- the movie "Tron" had some interesting aspects that would apply to this symbiotic process- have you seen it ? just watched it the other night


I did see Tron (both of them).

Actually, Bob discussed the movie with Kurt Weller in January
of this year (2011).

He posted the interview in the thread entitled, "Kurt Weller and Bob
Dobbs on TRON: Legacy (... and iON)
" - http://goo.gl/jo4b0

You were actually the "first responder". hehe

I can't remember the details of Bob's interview, but, to me, Tron can only
represent the clumsy, formative stages of the chip / chemical body merging.

It could obviously be seen as representative of the genesis of that process,
as, in the movie, it's the first time a chemical body ("user") is brought into
the chip body world.

However, I also referred to it that way, because not only are the people
in the chip body limited, they are also dealing with chemical body issues
in the chip body (control, pain, death, fear, etc.). These things are completely
absent in the chip body.

The Matrix seems to pick up and bring this theme much further, but the folks
in the Matrix are still dealing with the same issues. They've just given their
protagonist expanded powers; the sandbox has expanded.

Going back to iON and the chip body, what iON brings up with regard to the
chip body is right on.

He said, "You created this chip body, but you aren't using it, so we will."

To me, this begs the question (actually, several questions), Can iON give
an example of one using the chip body above and beyond our use of it thus far?

We realize that, like non-physical, the potential for the chip body is limitless.
We've only just begun to tap into its potential.

As iON mentioned with the 4G network, which he said we could use to communicate
with those who have transitioned, or parallel worlders, there is an equally untapped
potential with the chip body (e.g., Internet) in general.

I'm sure Beautiful Agony, or a website for the DMV, where you can renew your driver's
license, isn't the limit.

It also brings up the question, is there another iteration of the so-called chip
body that will "appear" as external to ourselves as a hardware, or will the chip
body maintain pretty much the same form, as the chemical body finalizes the
process, and ascension obviates the need for external hardware (chip body /
computers, etc.).

iON has intimated that, yes, there will be what we would call advanced technology
beyond what we're experiencing now.

An example of this are what iON called, "personal craft" (not conventional), with
which we could travel, individually, wherever and whenever we would like.

The glimpses we get are fascinating. Bob has asked iON about technology in the
future. He asked iON if we would be using, or still need external hardware / machine
technology.

iON hesitated in responding, but essentially said, "no". It won't be necessary. I
think iON even somewhat chastened Bob for projecting our current circumstances
into the future in that manner. Perhaps not chastened as much as corrected.

To me, and as much has already been stated, our future will see no government, but
total, unfettered individual sovereignty and freedom.

This is the case now. All governments / authorities have been superseded by those
who have chosen to ascend.

The future (also the present) sees all need for the currency / exchange / debt system
abolished / removed. We will not need money in the future.

Bob and James have already collapsed the currency system, so we're just watching
the after image fade away.

We are only using currency now only as a transitional phase from one mode to another.

The question to the readers is, what would you like to see / envision for your future?

iON has said, for those who have jumped on the train, "You get to say how said is
said."

You decide what your experience will be. You don't need to wait for the tv or chip
body to tell you what is, or what can be, and you don't need to ask iON what can be.

This is where you say it like you want it, and watch it manifest. Period.

The things I mentioned above (gov., currency) are planetary / outer kingdom changes
that will - that have occurred. However, on a personal level, we know that if you
can imagine it you can evoke it.

It's clear, however, that whatever follows the chip body will, essentially, be God-tech,
if one were to even give it a name (BOB-tech? haha).

Not only that, the merging process will be complete, and, instead of saying we are
hardwired to this new technology, it would be better to say, "We are this technology".

We are already those extensions of ourselves we call the chip body, tv body, etc.,
but our individual experience will clearly move us to a position where the "Googler"
isn't necessary...It will be antiquated and unnecessary.

The whole process has been a means to an end. The chip body is fun to explore, and
as a medium in / with which to create, but it's a phase.

Its (the chip body) potential has not been realized; however, neither has our own.
And we are about to realize our own personal potential to an extent that will make the
chip body look like one of those Texas Instruments calculators from the 1970s.



Image



The process is eternally becoming, but the external forms / systems we're working
with now are soon to vanish completely, to be replaced by an experience that
will hardly resemble it.

We will be the Googler...The GODLER...BOBLER?

Anyway, given what I've just spouted, it would be better not to ask what may
follow the current iteration of the chip body, but to evoke it - whatever it may be
and just to your liking.

I'm going to jump ahead, and begin evoking this personal craft iON's talked about.

And since it already is, I just have to remember where I parked it...haaha


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Potency of the Drops Increasing!
PostPosted: November 3rd, 2011, 12:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: April 28th, 2010, 6:26 pm
Posts: 548
Location: So Cal
exactly -well said -"To me, and as much has already been stated, our future will see no government, but total, unfettered individual sovereignty and freedom." - I see this as a potential outcome; however, as in our world so it persist in many others, the struggle over authority - wars rage on, continously, for the purpose of contrast ? as ignorant little men dress in uniforms to fill some unworthy purpose ?

just as David Adair witnessed plasma motors directed by the thoughts of the pilot in the Nevada desert (from a parallel world, or anothe planet, or galaxy), many new technologies are being brought here by parallel world travelers, someone has to (will) implement this new technology to our world as we move forward - its a journey of rapid implementation (someone has to build the components) - unless Ascension supercedes and/or trumps all ? is that eventually ? immediate ? didn't iON mention you can never get it "DONE" - its an ongoing continuous process ?

_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Potency of the Drops Increasing!
PostPosted: November 4th, 2011, 9:35 am 
Offline

Joined: April 22nd, 2010, 10:09 pm
Posts: 1661
As long as "it" comes from someone else or from somewhere else the control (authority) will be dealt by dealer... so shuffle up and deal


iON


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Potency of the Drops Increasing!
PostPosted: November 4th, 2011, 12:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: February 18th, 2011, 8:22 pm
Posts: 467
Location: non-local
iON wrote:
As long as "it" comes from someone else or from somewhere else the control (authority) will be dealt by dealer... so shuffle up and deal


iON


As iON said, there is no authority outside of GOD. Now, you just
need to find out who GOD is...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Potency of the Drops Increasing!
PostPosted: November 4th, 2011, 2:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: April 28th, 2010, 6:26 pm
Posts: 548
Location: So Cal
I am shufflin - I'm shufflin- its time to deal - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPaMdxC6CQI


Attachments:
imagesCAYL5BVX.jpg
imagesCAYL5BVX.jpg [ 6.73 KiB | Viewed 222 times ]

_________________
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Potency of the Drops Increasing!
PostPosted: November 4th, 2011, 3:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: February 18th, 2011, 8:22 pm
Posts: 467
Location: non-local
Legend wrote:
didn't iON mention you can never get it "DONE" - its an ongoing continuous process ?


iON stated in one of the last two Cash Flows that ascension
is neither a journey, nor a destination.

Either you are, or you aren't. It's like being pregnant (but men
can experience it, too. hehe).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Potency of the Drops Increasing!
PostPosted: November 4th, 2011, 11:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: April 28th, 2010, 6:26 pm
Posts: 548
Location: So Cal
ok here we go down the rabbit hole again - don't tell me, your ascended ? would you care to share any of these ascended gifts with us as a gesture of good will ? put them on display perhaps ? of course not - why would you or could you ? your chromosone 14 has not quite been activated just yet, its a process- it takes time, 144,000 strands ? or has it-there is no time ? The RNA affecting the DNA ? iON continues to waver on issues such as this - he's also said "you can never get it right and you can never get it done" multiple times to nauseum- just ask Bob any question regarding ascension, after over 3,000 babbling hours with iON his response is still the same, Bob's response is always a complete disclaimer regarding ascension something like "I don't know how to do it, or if I do it, but I think I do it" - and the response is - what Bob is it you do ? Bob's response "I dont do anything but stay in the realm of continuous interruptus"- waffling and changing his mind as iON's message changes (or releases more info, however you see it)-here's another one - the guf has emptied? or is in the process of emptying ? it has or hasn't ? its going to or about to ? there is no time so what the fuck who cares- cant we just get along-- here's another one - iON cant create, oh wait he can only create through the Chip body as evidenced numerous times, oh wait, he can now create on his own- but he is an environment-but if your loving multi-person spirit (Bart) embraces this knowledge of ascension "God Bless YOU" - I hope you or one or all of us is Right on this path to ascension - it sure makes it fun to take the ride -I missed the Roast Toast so here it is - and Bob wonders why I dont have any questions on the re-write episodes - Bob has all this to speak about yet no accountability, no testimony (yes thats you Bob, no interactions with Angels, no accounts of spiritual gifts, just re-gurgitated McClucken) - ask him one question about iON-its always a deferred answer- to each his own I suppose - the path to righteousness is sometimes hollowed !

_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Potency of the Drops Increasing!
PostPosted: November 5th, 2011, 2:45 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: April 21st, 2010, 1:33 pm
Posts: 1018
Legend wrote:
ok here we go down the rabbit hole again - don't tell me, your ascended ? would you care to share any of these ascended gifts with us as a gesture of good will ? put them on display perhaps ? of course not - why would you or could you ? your chromosone 14 has not quite been activated just yet, its a process- it takes time, 144,000 strands ? or has it-there is no time ? The RNA affecting the DNA ? iON continues to waver on issues such as this - he's also said "you can never get it right and you can never get it done" multiple times to nauseum- just ask Bob any question regarding ascension, after over 3,000 babbling hours with iON his response is still the same, Bob's response is always a complete disclaimer regarding ascension something like "I don't know how to do it, or if I do it, but I think I do it" - and the response is - what Bob is it you do ? Bob's response "I dont do anything but stay in the realm of continuous interruptus"- waffling and changing his mind as iON's message changes (or releases more info, however you see it)-here's another one - the guf has emptied? or is in the process of emptying ? it has or hasn't ? its going to or about to ? there is no time so what the fuck who cares- cant we just get along-- here's another one - iON cant create, oh wait he can only create through the Chip body as evidenced numerous times, oh wait, he can now create on his own- but he is an environment-but if your loving multi-person spirit (Bart) embraces this knowledge of ascension "God Bless YOU" - I hope you or one or all of us is Right on this path to ascension - it sure makes it fun to take the ride -I missed the Roast Toast so here it is - and Bob wonders why I dont have any questions on the re-write episodes - Bob has all this to speak about yet no accountability, no testimony (yes thats you Bob, no interactions with Angels, no accounts of spiritual gifts, just re-gurgitated McClucken) - ask him one question about iON-its always a deferred answer- to each his own I suppose - the path to righteousness is sometimes hollowed !


BOB:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34ag4nkSh7Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzYpADZiv00


Bob Neveritt


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group