Dupes of Non-Physical

The only rule: There are no rules.
It is currently September 16th, 2024, 2:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Major Insight
PostPosted: January 19th, 2012, 6:00 pm 
Site Admin

PROBLEM:

Once people have heard of the notion of "never minding" (or stopping their mind chatter) - especially over the past 40 years or so during the "planetization of the esoteric" [William Irwin Thompson http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindisfarne_Association] - they've been at loose ends about how to state whether they've learned to stop thinking or not because they feel (after many futile efforts to stop or control their thinking) that they can't REALLY stop thinking.

SOLUTION:

Just say you don't ever (and will never) COMPLETE your thinking. Just as you can't stop the flow of your autonomic systems and usually wouldn't want to. This takes the pressure off wondering whether you can ignore your thinking or not... then you can have your RNA Drops and eat them, too.

Bob Neveritt

Post subject: Re: Major Insight
PostPosted: January 19th, 2012, 6:31 pm 
Site Admin

rhyee wrote:
PROBLEM:

Once people have heard of the notion of "never minding" (or stopping their mind chatter) - especially over the past 40 years or so during the "planetization of the esoteric" [William Irwin Thompson http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindisfarne_Association] - they've been at loose ends about how to state whether they've learned to stop thinking or not because they feel (after many futile efforts to stop or control their thinking) that they can't REALLY stop thinking.

SOLUTION:

Just say you don't ever (and will never) COMPLETE your thinking. Just as you can't stop the flow of your autonomic systems and usually wouldn't want to. This takes the pressure off wondering whether you can ignore your thinking or not... then you can have your RNA Drops and eat them, too.

Bob Neveritt

BOB: And also knowing that your thoughts have no effect on others and/or Reality is a useful THOUGHT, too.

http://markdery.com/?page_id=198

Bob Neveritt

PostPosted: January 19th, 2012, 8:20 pm 

OMG...BOB! It freaks me out when WE are on the same page!!! WE (u know who and I) were just discussing THIS VERY THING on the way to our vacation destination today! VERY COOL!

PostPosted: January 20th, 2012, 1:33 am 
Virginiagun wrote:
OMG...BOB! It freaks me out when WE are on the same page!!! WE (u know who and I) were just discussing THIS VERY THING on the way to our vacation destination today! VERY COOL!

It is VERY COOL when one can still notice an anomaly when it shows up.
It can send a shiver from head to toe!

Have a great vacation.
Give waterman My reguards.

xo
Tina