Dupes of Non-Physical

The only rule: There are no rules.
It is currently October 18th, 2024, 3:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: E/Affects of the new GROUND (iON): Completing MM, FZ, LL,...
PostPosted: January 28th, 2012, 11:58 pm 
Site Admin

... FW, WIT, etc.

Sent to me by an iONette:

[This was my testimonial for Matthew, called in on the hot line:

My name is Gregg and I have been taking RnA Drops since it was first available. I take about,,, 50 drops twice a day along with 2 capsules of realign. I take no other supplements or complementary vitamins . Last weekend I went skiing with my 15 year old son. He plays soccer all year, wrestles and is involved in track and field. So he’s in pretty good shape for a young man.
The mountain was about 5,000’ elevation and the runs were 1800’ vertical drop and mostly ¾ of a mile long.
Friday morning we skied down our first run and as I applied the brakes at the bottom of the hill I could feel lactic acid build up in my thighs and lower leg muscles. This isn’t unusual for me or other skiers I guess as these muscles are pretty unique to skiing.
I remember thinking, OH that’s lactic acid build up. The thought left my mind and I didn’t think of it again until 3 days later.
My son and I skied for over 7 hours that day with a break in between for night skiing. 2 or 3 hours into it we rushed down the mountain … several times…without slowing down or stopping along the way. Now If you do the math we had to be going about 35 mph for a good portion of the run.
It was only upon reflection that I realized how “in control” I felt during the whole time and never once feeling I was skiing beyond my ability. Worth noting that it was MY first time skiing this season.
If you haven’t skied then it’s important to know that your legs and knees become shock absorbers for the upper body weight. At those speeds the impact on your lower body muscles is dramatic. At the bottom of these runs all I felt was elation, kind of like a kid in a candy store.

It wasn’t until 8 o’clock that night I first noticed that my thighs felt like hamburger. We did a few more runs and when I asked my son if he had had enough he agreed, it was time to go in. Of course I had to make my son believe it was HIS idea to go in and not mine.

The next day I awoke and could tell that I had done some pretty heavy exercise with my legs but it wasn’t even near enough to stop me from strapping on the boards and heading out to the slopes again.

Next day, same thing. We skied 8 hours with a break in between.
Sunday I skied 4 ½ hours and then called it quits. It wasn’t until that afternoon that I realized I hadn’t experienced any additional lactic acid build up in my legs since the initial run and … that blew me away.

I then remembered that I was told during a discussion with ion that once someone had been on the drops long enough their body would learn to convert lactic acid which I understand to be the cause of fatigue during intense exercise and that acid would instead be converted to an energy source something like lactose. Some research suggests It may even be that the accumulation of H+ ions, which iON has spoke about veluminiously, that contributes to fatigue during these kinds of excercises.

Whatever is the case I am a testament to my body not succumbing to fatigue. There is nothing else I can think of in my life style or attitude that would contribute to this except the additon of RnA in my diet.
So, first time down the slopes, 20 hours of sking in 3 days, the beds in the rental condo wernt worth a dam so sleep wasn’t very satisfying, and I almost out skiied my 15 year old son.
Thats pretty darn good for a 57 year old man who hasnt otherwise exercised in almost 2 years.

Gregg]

[ I just came from my daughters room. She's only 18. I was surprised but not really when, after listening to the interview I sent her she says................"that Bob.................he's so cool". I have to agree bob at the same time....Bob, as well, is a monster......but she'll have none of that monster talk. I just settled with that and told her Bob sucks. The last we want is a bobonette. It might be too late though.]

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/peter-s-g ... 39074.html

Bob Neveritt

Post subject: Re: E/Affects of the new GROUND (iON): Completing MM, FZ, LL
PostPosted: January 30th, 2012, 3:24 pm 

cool testimonies- luv em

PostPosted: January 30th, 2012, 3:54 pm 

item 3 from above:

Attachment:
r-CHRISTINE-LAGARDE-large570[1].jpg
r-CHRISTINE-LAGARDE-large570[1].jpg [ 17.1 KiB | Viewed 713 times ]
Christine Lagarde At Davos 2012: 'I Am Here With My Little Bag, To Collect A Bit Of Money'
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/2 ... 39050.html

Look at this Smug Mug - She's asking for mo money- Bobby haven't you told em yet- all the money was swallowed up by the chip body- its all incalculable digits on tiny micro chips- no one can reconcile the cooked books anymore- its indiscernable -

Attachment:
images[5].jpg
images[5].jpg [ 4.05 KiB | Viewed 713 times ]

the stage is set-the timing is now- Bobby just do it baby- unleash free energy (are you still trying to figure out how to charge for it?)

the Cooking Continues Crumble

Obama fails to appear in court in Georgia over his Kenya birth place (loses by default)- fraudulent Birth Certificate, Social Security number, and Academics being exposed
http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/ ... nst-obama/

Gold and Silver Markets manipulated by naked shorts - they've sold way more gold than they have; therefore, artificially suppressing the price - its all coming unraveled.

The Charade is Coming to a Close - just as you've said Bobby - pop the bubbly birthday boy and toast to a new heaven and earth

PostPosted: January 30th, 2012, 5:13 pm 

Legend wrote:
item 3 from above...

PostPosted: January 30th, 2012, 10:06 pm 

Bart wrote:
Legend wrote:
item 3 from above...

Attachment:
SW.jpg
SW.jpg [ 7.3 KiB | Viewed 692 times ]

PostPosted: February 4th, 2012, 5:56 pm 

1977 Oct. 28th, the United States as a "Corporator" and "State" declared insolvency. State banks and most other banks were put under control of the "Governor" (Secretary of the U. S. Treasury) of the "Fund" (I.M.F.). 26 IRC 165 (g)(1); U.C.C. 1-201(23), C.R.S. 39-22-103.5, Westfall vs. Braley, 10 Ohio 188, 75 Am. Dec. 509, Adams vs. Richardson, 337 S.W. 2d. 911; Ward vs. Smith, 7 Wall 447.

1993 March 17th, United States Congressional Record, Vol. 33, page H-1303. Speaker-Rep. James Traficant, Jr. (Ohio) addressing the House: "Mr. Speaker, we are here now in chapter 11.. Members of Congress are official trustees presiding over the greatest reorganization of any Bankrupt entity in world history, the U. S. Government. It is an established fact that the United States Federal Government has been dissolved by the Emergency Banking Act, March 9, 1933, 48 Stat. 1, Public Law 89-719; declared by President Roosevelt, being bankrupt and insolvent. H.J.R. 192, 73rd Congress m session June 5, 1933 – Joint Resolution To Suspend The Gold Standard and Abrogate The Gold Clause dissolved the Sovereign Authority of the United States and the official capacities of all United States Governmental Offices, Officers, and Departments and is further evidence that the United States Federal Government exists today in name only.”

The SUBSTANCE of the American citizenry, their real property, wealth, assets and productivity that belongs to them, was pledged by the government and placed at risk as the collateral for US debt, credit, and currency for commerce to function.

PostPosted: February 4th, 2012, 6:02 pm 

1933 March 9, a bank emergency [bankruptcy] was declared by President Roosevelt because of the insolvency of the United States. Executive Order 6073, 6102, 6111, 6260; Senate Report 93-549, pgs. 187 & 594, 1973.

1933 March 9,“The new money (paper promissory notes) is issued to the banks in return for Government obligations, bills of exchange, drafts, notes, trade acceptances, and banker’s acceptances. The new money will be worth 100 cents on the dollar, because it is backed by the credit of the nation. It will represent a mortgage on all the homes and other

property of all the people in the Nation.” Senate Document No. 43, 73rd Congressional Record, 1st Session.

1933 May 1, gold was transferred from U. S. Citizens to the United States by Executive Order 6102.