Dupes of Non-Physical

The only rule: There are no rules.
It is currently September 7th, 2024, 10:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Great doc
PostPosted: February 15th, 2012, 7:48 am 

http://www.documentairenet.nl/review/th ... ble-brain/

Here's a doc about a young man sharing here capacity to "relax & allow". Of course, science finds it interesting and "trying" to explain it. Leave that aside, and enjoy the "relaxing & allowing". I, for one, am inspired. I like to be reminded of what I already know :-) Maybe one day, I can describe it myself..

Post subject: Re: Great doc
PostPosted: February 16th, 2012, 5:16 am 

This was great...Thank you!

PostPosted: February 16th, 2012, 7:23 am 

It's great.

It's definitely an example of a sort of omniscience where all is available,
but not all cluttering your awareness at once; and without the process
of thought.

It was simply mental imagery being perceived that offered what was
required at that moment...

The shapes and textures (i.e., the forms), etc., that were informing Daniel
came from knowing and were totally outside the realm of "knowledge".

It can't even be called right-brained thinking, because it's a dynamic that's
operating completely beyond those processes.

All the while, the researcher there was trying to apply what couldn't (and
didn't need to) be applied.

On a related note, I was listening to the December 16, 2009 Cash Flow show
recently.

It's interesting that, in the early days (funny we can call them the "early days")
of Cash Flow, iON, Bob and Carolyn would speak on a whole range of topics
more freely, some of which, the astute listener would notice, would later become
less emphasized; almost censored.

It's not as though anything was being held back, but it's clear that certain topics
were less fit for such a general audience.

Given this, those interested should take in as much as the archived material as
possible, because you never know what you'll uncover.

On a side note, audio archives representing Bob building the framework / laying
the foundation for iON's appearance, can be found in the form of radio broadcasts
Bob did in the late 80's / early 90's on CKLN can be found at fivebodied.com:

http://goo.gl/gLjf1

It is in these early broadcasts that you can hear Bob making iONic proclamations,
such as announcing his own eternalness, and Bob's precursor to "Relax and Allow",
which was "slack" (Bob has a long history with slack that was before my time, but
it was a core philosophy of his, if that word can be used, that iONically anticipated
Relax and Allow).

There are also archived interviews with many of Bob's acquaintances, including
David Worcester (Cosmic Awareness - iON loves David), our own Chad and others
from as recently as 2008 (of course, iON appeared March 18, 2009) at -
http://www.dobbstown.com.

But back to the Cash Flow from December 16, 2009 and this documentary.

In this documentary, Daniel's experiences are a glimpse, a precursor to what is
unfolding for each of us on an individual level - our spiritual gifts.

This December Cash Flow was one of the few times I'd heard iON speak of this
subject on air.

What iON says, in short, is that we're in the environment - right now - where
the shift has already occurred.

We're in the process of the thinning of the veil; the unfolding, individually, of our
own spiritual gifts.

These are being activated for each of us, individually. We're going to be going off
like Roman Candles (Although, results may vary. Some may go off like sparklers;
some more like those cool strobing ones...).

When iON, Bob and James say that there is no more money, they mean it. We're
operating with the afterimage of currency that is worthless.

So, what will replace currency, or what will the new currency be? Our non-physical
as expressed through our so-called spiritual gifts.

What was once sold to us, bartered / traded or put on credit will no longer be
required.

Everything we need will be provided to us.

This is the state we're in now and, as iON says on this particular Cash Flow, we just
need to acknowledge it.

As these spiritual gifts are activated, then we will accelerate the process of bringing
Heaven on Earth.

And hearing iON bubbling up as he says (paraphrasing), "We're well on our way.",
recalls the same jubilation I heard in his voice during the highlights of the Revelation
series.

We're there. It's Bob's slack, now iON's "Relax and Allow". It's happening now.

Daniel's got his thing going on, but it's just a glimpse of what we're in for.

iON says in this same Cash Flow that we're just beginning. We haven't even scratched
the surface.

I've taken the audio excerpt mention (below), where you can hear iON speak about,
for example, how the kids playing the video games will be able to create a custom
avatar with their mind, and become immersed in these games - in their mind, using
their "gifts" alone.

Technology is heading in that direction, but it's simply a yearning for - a foreshadowing
of a different and new manifestation of that longing.

We will be able to engage either the chip body, or these spiritual experiences / expressions
as we choose.

As iON says (re: the spiritual gifts), "This is mine. You [society, etc.] didn't give this to
me, and you can't take it away."

Absolutely awesome! This is what it's about, folks. And it's happening right now.

John 14:12, "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that abelieveth on me, the works that I
do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I bgo unto my Father."

This is the completion. It is the final extension of ourselves - our non-physical / spiritual /
Astral aspect.

This is the New Earth, and it has totally obsolesced everything that has existed prior
to this moment.

Here is the (short) audio excerpt. I plan on offering a transcription below it shortly.

Cash Flow - December 16, 2009 (6:09 minutes - 5.63 MB) - http://goo.gl/W2zgQ
alternate - http://goo.gl/rjrVR

Quote:
TRANSCRIPT [unfinished]:

James: This is a question for iON I want to mention, because I was just out of town. I was
visiting some family members, and I got to visit...spend some time with a small, six or seven-
year-old kid, and this kid is totally disciplined, because he’s always wired. Always.

I found out that, not only is his iPhone right next to his bed, but he carries two machines with
him: his iPhone and another machine.

And he, literally, if...we’re not engaged in a conversation with somebody, or being disciplined,
or said to, “Go here. Do this.” this kid was always wired in no matter what.

He didn’t say a word in the car. He never interrupts anybody. He’s always wired in, the entire time
I was there. I could not believe it.

And then when I had a conversation with him, he goes,”Well, let’s go up here and play these
games.”, and then went on the games. And he gets wired into the games. His entire...most of his
being is totally wired in like that.

What are the generation of kids that are like this, what are they going to be like ten years from
now.

iON: Well, I guess...we...well, it’s up to the individual human creators, because it will get replaced
over and over and over, but the meme that you’re mimicking - is that correct English, to mimick a
meme? - is your Neo and your Matrix evolution.

James: Uh-huh.

iON: But you get lost within the “chip body”; in the technology body - one of Bob’s bastard children.

Bob: James, I’ve discussed this with iON. iON is, like, we will go into the chip landscape and have
the bliss of being in the Matrix, but that is all we will have.

iON is saying, “You have the choice to have a bunch of totally different realities - including that one,
the chip body, but let’s just say, “Enhance the Astral body, or move into the parallel worlds.”

These other options are what iON thinks [correction: knows] is a healthier agenda, or a more
comprehensive...

iON: What happens, James, if you’re asking - I think you are, but you’re not exactly, but we’re going
to give it to you anyway - this is your free part, James. It didn’t cost you nothing. What are you going
to do when your physical - what do you call the “chemical body?” - what are you going to do when
your chemical body starts mimicking the aspirations of the chip body, and that you can play these
games in your mind with others, vis-a [Vis-a-vis] what you call the “spiritual gifts” and that you don’t
have to recharge anything, or have a lithium-based energy source to keep that going, and that you can
play in your mind all of the time?

What if you could create the avatars you wanted to play with at any given moment? What if that dynamic
was made available to you through the power that is in you already, and that you could bliss out?

Well, they’d outlaw it, because you’re too connected with your spiritual side; and they’d put you in an
insane asylum.

And you’d say, “OK, that’s fine with me, because what I’m doing, you didn’t give to me, so you can’t take
it away from me.”

And that’s what your little ones are coming through with your technology. They [the little ones] come up
with it.

And you can beat them to death; you can pull their teeth out of their head; you can put them in a box;
you can do whatever you want to do, and they go, “Great. I don’t care. I’m doing what I’m I do. I’m good.”

[Short section edited out.]

Carolyn: Well, with McLuhan, he said that, if you bring things like this technology into the technology
into the classroom, the kids will get fed up with it, because it’s being used kind of against them. Is that
going to happen, iON?

iON: It takes them to the next, next, next layered step. And you’re going to get down to the only thing
that ever worked anyway, and that’s in “Relax and Allow”, and then the spiritual gifts are going to be activated.

And once those are activated then you’re off; then you’re off. Then this thin veil can usher into this place
of ascension, to have the kingdom on Earth as it is in Heaven. That’s when you get there. And you’re well
on your way. We are excited. It’s very delicious.

Bob: Right. So, when they announced the collapse of the global economy over the past year --

iON: Yes!

Bob: There should have been no reaction to that. We could have said this is a great breakthrough;
make iON president; have iON give a press conference, reminding of our spiritual gifts and all of the other
things, constantly --

iON: [Re: his own presidency] Not a chance. Not a chance.

Bob: I know...while we went - yeah, you slacker, iON - you'd rather remain in that...well, where we are
- [Re: iON's presidential statements] The thing is, uh, the statement of what's going on; the money spent;
the too big to fail - all that nonsense about everything is missing the opportunity...we should realize that
everything has disappeared, and begin to
form our own reality.

That's what James and I were saying before iON showed up.

iON: You have. You have already, you just won't acknowledge it. Your reality has shown up, you just
haven't acknowledged it, that's all.

Bob: OK, to have the consensus acknowledge, that's that nebulous zone that the printing press
reinforced, of some centralized authority - that can't be happening anymore; it's not going to happen.

And we have to just gradually adjust ourselves and change our rules for the fact that there's nobody going to
pay attention to you anymore.

iON: There isn't any more money, so you certainly can't pay attention.

Bob: So, you're on your own, and this is the best condition of civilized evolution that iON could have ever
hoped for.

iON: Ever. There's never been a better instance of spans. That is correct.

Bob: And then television and movies will come out with this horrific stuff - 2012 disasters - that'll give us
contrast; we'll know that ain't what's happening, but we can Tweet about it.

But we have to remember that all of our images about where we're going don't apply, because we've arrived at
the most advanced place that anyone could have arrived at - today!

PostPosted: February 16th, 2012, 3:29 pm 

Thanks Bart! Love it.

PostPosted: February 16th, 2012, 10:26 pm 

Bart, love you, but is there anyway you can sum up your wordy words in one sentence...than you'll definitely catch my attention, promise...

PostPosted: February 17th, 2012, 6:26 am 

angelrose wrote:
Bart, love you, but is there anyway you can sum up your wordy words in one sentence...than you'll definitely catch my attention, promise...

Oh, of course. Why didn't you say so?

It's a little harder to read without periods, or paragraph breaks, but it is one sentence:

Bart wrote:
It's great It's definitely an example of a sort of omniscience where all is available,
but not all cluttering your awareness at once; and without the process
of thought It was simply mental imagery being perceived that offered what was
required at that moment The shapes and textures (i.e., the forms), etc., that were
informing Daniel came from knowing and were totally outside the realm of "knowledge" It
can't even be called right-brained thinking, because it's a dynamic that's
operating completely beyond those processes All the while, the researcher there was
trying to apply what couldn't (and didn't need to) be applied On a related note, I
was listening to the December 16, 2009 Cash Flow show recently It's interesting that,
in the early days (funny we can call them the "early days")of Cash Flow, iON, Bob
and Carolyn would speak on a whole range of topics more freely, some of which, the
astute listener would notice, would later become less emphasized; almost censored It's
not as though anything was being held back, but it's clear that certain topics were
less fit for such a general audience Given this, those interested should take in as
much as the archived material as possible, because you never know what you'll uncover On
a side note, audio archives representing Bob building the framework / laying
the foundation for iON's appearance, can be found in the form of radio broadcasts Bob did
in the late 80's / early 90's on CKLN can be found at fivebodied.com:http://goo.gl/gLjf1 It
is in these early broadcasts that you can hear Bob making iONic proclamations,such as
announcing his own eternalness, and Bob's precursor to "Relax and Allow",which was "slack"
(Bob has a long history with slack that was before my time, but it was a core philosophy
of his, if that word can be used, that iONically anticipated Relax and Allow) There are
also archived interviews with many of Bob's acquaintances, including David Worcester (Cosmic
Awareness - iON loves David), our own Chad and others from as recently as 2008 (of course,
iON appeared March 18, 2009) at - http://www.dobbstown.com But back to the Cash Flow from
December 16, 2009 and this documentary In this documentary, Daniel's experiences are a
glimpse, a precursor to what is unfolding for each of us on an individual level - our
spiritual gifts This December Cash Flow was one of the few times I'd heard iON speak of
this subject on air What iON says, in short, is that we're in the environment - right now
- where the shift has already occurred We're in the process of the thinning of the veil;
the unfolding, individually, of our own spiritual gifts These are being activated for
each of us, individually. We're going to be going off like Roman Candles (Although,
results may vary. Some may go off like sparklers; some more like those cool strobing ones...)
When iON, Bob and James say that there is no more money, they mean it We're operating with
the afterimage of currency that is worthless So, what will replace currency, or what will
the new currency be? Our non-physical as expressed through our so-called spiritual gifts What
was once sold to us, bartered / traded or put on credit will no longer be
required Everything we need will be provided to us This is the state we're in now and, as
iON says on this particular Cash Flow, we just need to acknowledge it As these spiritual
gifts are activated, then we will accelerate the process of bringing Heaven on Earth And
hearing iON bubbling up as he says (paraphrasing), "We're well on our way.", recalls the
same jubilation I heard in his voice during the highlights of the Revelation series We're
there It's Bob's slack, now iON's "Relax and Allow". It's happening now Daniel's got his
thing going on, but it's just a glimpse of what we're in for iON says in this same Cash
Flow that we're just beginning. We haven't even scratched the surface I've taken the audio
excerpt mention (below), where you can hear iON speak about, for example, how the kids
playing the video games will be able to create a custom avatar with their mind, and become
immersed in these games - in their mind, using their "gifts" alone Technology is heading in
that direction, but it's simply a yearning for - a foreshadowing of a different and new
manifestation of that longing We will be able to engage either the chip body, or these
spiritual experiences / expressions as we choose As iON says (re: the spiritual gifts),
"This is mine. You [society, etc.] didn't give this to me, and you can't take it away" Absolutely
awesome This is what it's about, folks. And it's happening right now John 14:12, "Verily,
verily, I say unto you, He that abelieveth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and
greater works than these shall he do; because I bgo unto my Father" This is the completion It
is the final extension of ourselves - our non-physical / spiritual / Astral aspect This is
the New Earth, and it has totally obsolesced everything that has existed prior to this moment
Here is the (short) audio excerpt. I plan on offering a transcription below it shortly Cash Flow
- December 16, 2009 (6:09 minutes - 5.63 MB) - http://goo.gl/W2zgQ alternate - http://goo.gl/rjrVR
Quote:TRANSCRIPT [unfinished]:James: This is a question for iON I want to mention, because I was
just out of town. I was visiting some family members, and I got to visit...spend some time
with a small, six or seven-year-old kid, and this kid is totally disciplined, because he’s
always wired Always I found out that, not only is his iPhone right next to his bed, but he
carries two machines with him: his iPhone and another machine And he, literally, if...we’re not
engaged in a conversation with somebody, or being disciplined,or said to, “Go here Do this”
this kid was always wired in no matter what He didn’t say a word in the car. He never interrupts
anybody He’s always wired in, the entire time I was there I could not believe it And then when
I had a conversation with him, he goes,”Well, let’s go up here and play these games”, and then
went on the games. And he gets wired into the games. His entire...most of his being is totally
wired in like that What are the generation of kids that are like this, what are they going to
be like ten years from now iON: Well, I guess...we...well, it’s up to the individual human
creators, because it will get replaced over and over and over, but the meme that you’re mimicking
- is that correct English, to mimick a meme? - is your Neo and your Matrix evolution James: Uh-huh
iON: But you get lost within the “chip body”; in the technology body - one of Bob’s bastard children
Bob: James, I’ve discussed this with iON. iON is, like, we will go into the chip landscape and have
the bliss of being in the Matrix, but that is all we will have iON is saying, “You have the choice
to have a bunch of totally different realities - including that one, the chip body, but let’s just
say, “Enhance the Astral body, or move into the parallel worlds" These other options are what iON
thinks [correction: knows] is a healthier agenda, or a more comprehensive iON: What happens, James,
if you’re asking - I think you are, but you’re not exactly, but we’re going to give it to you anyway
- this is your free part, James. It didn’t cost you nothing. What are you going to do when your
physical - what do you call the “chemical body?” - what are you going to do when your chemical body
starts mimicking the aspirations of the chip body, and that you can play these games in your mind
with others, vis-a [Vis-a-vis] what you call the “spiritual gifts” and that you don’t have to recharge
anything, or have a lithium-based energy source to keep that going, and that you can play in your
mind all of the time What if you could create the avatars you wanted to play with at any given moment
What if that dynamic was made available to you through the power that is in you already, and that
you could bliss out Well, they’d outlaw it, because you’re too connected with your spiritual side;
and they’d put you in aninsane asylum And you’d say, “OK, that’s fine with me, because what I’m doing,
you didn’t give to me, so you can’t take it away from me" And that’s what your little ones are coming
through with your technology. They [the little ones] come up with it And you can beat them to death;
you can pull their teeth out of their head; you can put them in a box; you can do whatever you want
to do, and they go, “Great I don’t care I’m doing what I’m I do I’m good [Short section edited out]
Carolyn: Well, with McLuhan, he said that, if you bring things like this technology into the technology
into the classroom, the kids will get fed up with it, because it’s being used kind of against them. Is
that going to happen, iON iON: It takes them to the next, next, next layered step And you’re going to
get down to the only thing that ever worked anyway, and that’s in “Relax and Allow”, and then the
spiritual gifts are going to be activated And once those are activated then you’re off; then you’re
off Then this thin veil can usher into this place of ascension, to have the kingdom on Earth as it
is in Heaven That’s when you get there And you’re well on your way We are excited It’s very delicious
Bob: Right So, when they announced the collapse of the global economy over the past year --iON: Yes
Bob: There should have been no reaction to that. We could have said this is a great breakthrough;
make iON president; have iON give a press conference, reminding of our spiritual gifts and all of the
other things, constantly -- iON: [Re: his own presidency] Not a chance Not a chance
Bob: I know while we went - yeah, you slacker, iON - you'd rather remain in that well, where we are
[Re: iON's presidential statements] The thing is, uh, the statement of what's going on; the money spent;
the too big to fail - all that nonsense about everything is missing the opportunity we should realize
that everything has disappeared, and begin to form our own reality That's what James and I were saying
before iON showed up iON: You have You have already, you just won't acknowledge it Your reality has
shown up, you just haven't acknowledged it, that's all Bob: OK, to have the consensus acknowledge,
that's that nebulous zone that the printing press reinforced, of some centralized authority - that
can't be happening anymore; it's not going to happen And we have to just gradually adjust ourselves
and change our rules for the fact that there's nobody going to pay attention to you anymore iON: There
isn't any more money, so you certainly can't pay attention Bob: So, you're on your own, and this is
the best condition of civilized evolution that iON could have ever hoped for iON: Ever There's never
been a better instance of spans That is correct Bob: And then television and movies will come
out with this horrific stuff - 2012 disasters - that'll give us contrast; we'll know that ain't what's
happening, but we can Tweet about it But we have to remember that all of our images about where we're
going don't apply, because we've arrived at the most advanced place that anyone could have arrived at -
today!

Or did you mean use a different sentence?

How about, "You're God. OK, let's go to the beach."?

Last edited by Bart on February 17th, 2012, 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: February 17th, 2012, 10:27 am 

Im usually the one sentence, one liner person but bart and bob make for good contrast. (As Ion would say).

PostPosted: February 17th, 2012, 11:28 am 

crystal77 wrote:
Im usually the one sentence, one liner person but bart
and bob make for good contrast. (As Ion would say).

Quote:
Chiaroscuro (English pronunciation: /kiˌɑːrəˈskjʊəroʊ/, Italian:
[kjarosˈkuːro] "light-dark") in art is "an Italian term which literally means
'light-dark'.

In paintings the description refers to clear tonal contrasts which
are often used to suggest the volume and modelling of the subjects
depicted".[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiaroscuro

PostPosted: February 17th, 2012, 12:48 pm 

Thanks bart, that was interesting as I am Italian american and dont speak Italian. As you know I am a newbie and still trying to figure things out. I hope bob will take that into account. So bart, are you ascended as well as bob? Is bob our future selves?

PostPosted: February 17th, 2012, 1:18 pm 
Site Admin

crystal77 wrote:
Is bob our future selves?

BOB: Definitely.

Just ask Dr. Carolyn Dean.

Bob Dobbs