Dupes of Non-Physical

The only rule: There are no rules.
It is currently October 18th, 2024, 8:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: California Marijuana Laws - iON will it be passed ?
PostPosted: May 5th, 2010, 9:33 pm 

Will the state of California completely legalize marijuana this year ? if not this year when ?[attachment=0]bush_bong.jpg[/attachment]

Attachments:
bush_bong.jpg
bush_bong.jpg [ 20.56 KiB | Viewed 360 times ]

Post subject: Re: California Marijuana Laws - iON will it be passed ?
PostPosted: May 5th, 2010, 10:02 pm 

Great question, it is up to the voters, however, it is clear that the 420 biz. is working for everyone so far, and it is about as easy as pie to get a script. So, the leading edge would conclude that the bill should pass, not this round but next vote, or chance to be placed on a ballot

Much woo woo LOVE
Cheech Martin

PostPosted: May 6th, 2010, 3:58 am 

iON, my mother who was heavily sedated in the hospital for over 2 months, has come OUT of it, was finally moved to a nursing home and has now lost most of her muscle tone, she'll be coming home soon. Do you think this is a good to time to start to push do get her off prescription medications and on to HEMP OIL for her Fybromyalgia, and rhematoid arthritis ? She is conditioned to believe she needs these prescriptions (morphine, methadone, paxil, aderol, and more) - I think the Hemp Oil would clear her mind and ease her ailments ? or would I be stirring up the status quo a little to much to push for such an alternative remedy ?

PostPosted: May 6th, 2010, 11:14 am 

If you go with any modification do it gentle, slowly, very slowly, because you know how crossways things can get in YOUR world. And she can embrace her disconnection while enjoying a state of Stonne'n. KEWL

PostPosted: May 14th, 2010, 3:43 pm 

now my mum is on Haldole - some phsycho med that has her hallucinating and throwing fits - I'm going down there now for a clean up on isle 5 ! what do I tell the doc and my mum ? her perplexities of multi-faceted medications has everyone perplexed- can you provide any guidance ?

PostPosted: May 14th, 2010, 4:14 pm 

Encourage "them all" to relax and allow, or just get stoned. Sounds like the present state without all the side effects.

Hope it helps
i on

PostPosted: May 16th, 2010, 12:19 am 
Legend, My warmest regards to you and your Mom. I shall have her in my thoughts, as well as you, as the situation becomes a blissful one.

xoxox

PostPosted: May 16th, 2010, 8:39 am 

Legend wrote:
now my mum is on Haldole - some phsycho med that has her hallucinating and throwing fits - I'm going down there now for a clean up on isle 5 ! what do I tell the doc and my mum ? her perplexities of multi-faceted medications has everyone perplexed- can you provide any guidance ?

Legend, just wanted to say I went through Haldole with my Dad last year...hallucinations galore...and not seemingly fun for him, (his generation, at least with the direction he choose, didn't seem to enjoy anything about psychedelic, perceived, "out-of-control" feelings...:). The one thing he asked me to do for him while he was being dosed, was to hold my hand over him (he couldn't even stand to be touched at this point of his treatment...). This seemed to help ground him, or possibly take some of the fear out of feeling out of control and alone...I am not sure, but it felt really wonderful to be able to do something for him that seemed to offer him some relief. Just relaying this in case it can work for you and your mother too....

Also when he was on large doses of oxycodon, I would hold onto the back of his neck, or sometimes his shoulder. This time it was mainly for my comfort as I started flying around the room when I would stand near him!!!...but as much as he could express, he seemed to like this as well...

We each have our own experience to live, my heart goes out to you as you navigate this time with your mom, sounds like you love her deeply.

Did you find a source for hemp oil? I found a video of how to make it, but the only place I found to purchase it was England and the shipping process was challenging...

sent with love,
Alison

PostPosted: May 17th, 2010, 12:06 am 

Thank you for your post - I am recommending they reduce her medications so we can get her clear minded and home WITH some sweet herb, but the conversation goes something like "WHO is on first, WHAT is on second, I DON'T KNOW on third !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sShMA85pv8M

PostPosted: May 17th, 2010, 9:16 am 
Great video!
Jeez...... LOL sounds like the Dupes of Hazard at our best. :0 :0

The established medical institution is often times a quagmire of contradiction and power plays. UGH! Bring everyone in line by stating YOUR position clearly, calmly and with respect. Always know that you/mom are in charge and Dr's/others are there to serve YOU.
I'm wondering if giving hemp oil now would help, rather than waiting till she
is home?