Dupes of Non-Physical

The only rule: There are no rules.
It is currently September 19th, 2024, 6:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Bob puts Gurdjieff on a Leash
PostPosted: May 24th, 2010, 10:45 am 

For those of you who have not listened to the taped version of the tailgate, it should be on the top of your To Do List this week.

At one point during the interrogation of Gurdjieff, the phones went dead and Bob and Gurdjieff can be heard on tape while the peanut gallery was off on their own - this is somewhere in hour 5, I believe, after the Martin Luther King Jr. speech.

Up until this happened, Bob was very polite and cordial, addressing him as Mr. Gurdjieff, Sir and using all sorts of complimentary salutations.

During the break, however, a brand new Bob emerged...an evil, dominatrix style Bob, in fact. He started ordering Gurdjieff around, telling him to sit, to stay, to be quiet, etc. etc. A complete 180 from his prior behavior.

Then, when everyone got reconnected, Bob returned to the cordial persona addressing him as Sir and Mr. once again. I was laughing hysterically!

It's a fine example how there is definitely more than one Bob - an Evil one and a pleasant one to be precise. It remains to be seen which other Bob's are also in existence in addition to these two...

Post subject: Re: Bob puts Gurdjieff on a Leash
PostPosted: May 25th, 2010, 7:44 am 
Site Admin

Masteroflightchick wrote:
For those of you who have not listened to the taped version of the tailgate, it should be on the top of your To Do List this week.

At one point during the interrogation of Gurdjieff, the phones went dead and Bob and Gurdjieff can be heard on tape while the peanut gallery was off on their own - this is somewhere in hour 5, I believe, after the Martin Luther King Jr. speech.

Up until this happened, Bob was very polite and cordial, addressing him as Mr. Gurdjieff, Sir and using all sorts of complimentary salutations.

During the break, however, a brand new Bob emerged...an evil, dominatrix style Bob, in fact. He started ordering Gurdjieff around, telling him to sit, to stay, to be quiet, etc. etc. A complete 180 from his prior behavior.

Then, when everyone got reconnected, Bob returned to the cordial persona addressing him as Sir and Mr. once again. I was laughing hysterically!

It's a fine example how there is definitely more than one Bob - an Evil one and a pleasant one to be precise. It remains to be seen which other Bob's are also in existence in addition to these two...

BOB: I love your observations, Masteroflightchick!

On the Tiny Note chart you will find 2 other Bobs - "Bob Dean" and "Bob Marshall" - in the far-right column.

Perhaps they will appear in some future broadcasts.

Bob Neveritt

PostPosted: May 25th, 2010, 10:09 am 

Bringing in Gurdjieff was fascinating and brought up new dynamics to question and injoy.
I think it was a first to bring in a human creator (through iON) from another world who once lived in 'this' world and is still alive and successfully promoting his karma contract beliefs in another world. WE all cringed has he pontificated, some went to the bottle others ran their dogma over their karma.
iON can you explain what the dynamic is like in Gurdjieff's world and how we were able to speak to him if he is still alive? His Soul or non-physical surely would not spout such disconnection.

PostPosted: May 25th, 2010, 3:10 pm 

Not looking at your teeny tiny chart or any chart for that matter so please do tell which one (Bob Dean or Bob Marshall) is the evil dominatrix persona? And is there a way for us to discern when that particular little devil will emerge? Perhaps Carolyn will share...

And, Bob Dean - what's up with that name? I love that dude! I told him in person I thought he was a Rock Star and he blushed - it was so cute.

It's so interesting to me how Gurdjieff pushed buttons in people. I think it was great to bring in the other personalities like him and Martin Luther King Jr. this last tailgate and think it should be part of the program going forward. It was a great addition to the festivities!

PostPosted: May 25th, 2010, 7:11 pm 

I was stunned when Gurdjieff indicated being in another world - no guff talk??? OOOO...I get so confused, and I'd hoped for so much more! Looking forward to iOn's reply.

Interesting, me has detected more than only Bob's evil dominatrix emerging...but I digress, that last tailgate was joyfully awesome! - I have a dream that at least one of me comes into the fruits of my dreams and emerges from my worky job and prison school bondage to come play with y'all on the tailgate.

PostPosted: May 26th, 2010, 6:34 pm 

iON has explained that there is no "individuality" in the NP, therefore (and given his demeanor) the entity "Gurdjieff" we heard from was definitely not NP. Since is was not NP, it must have been his soul?????

And as for Bob, since iON has previously explained there's "only 1 of Bob," perhaps this is a multiple personality issue?

LOL!

PostPosted: May 26th, 2010, 6:55 pm 
or could it just be the various aspects of oneself? the nice one, the grumpy on, the quiet one, the loud one, the kind one, the bitchy one, the controlling one, the talkative one, the.............

xoxo

PostPosted: May 26th, 2010, 8:37 pm 

Today people would say we experience the mean Bob, I really like them all because you never know what you're goanna get with Bob. I am a little disappointed that iON was not on the tailgate party, but iON is expanding and I do believe that one of the three JW will show up and help iON out.

PostPosted: May 27th, 2010, 8:28 am 

Hell there ant no 3 Bobs, he goes meany cause of sugar somabith is just glycemic Carolin wheres the snickers bars???

PostPosted: May 27th, 2010, 4:00 pm 

SHAVE YOUR MUSTACHE, ROBOT!