Dupes of Non-Physical

The only rule: There are no rules.
It is currently October 18th, 2024, 5:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: SPECIAL CHIP BODY OPPORTUNITY FOR BOB'S BIRTHDAY BASH
PostPosted: February 1st, 2012, 9:01 pm 

Happy Bob's Birthday Eve -

I have created a special YOUTUBE channel for BOB's birthday celebration called: BOBSBIRTHDAYBASH2212

I am inviting you to take a few moments to make a video birthday greeting for BOB and upload it to YOUTUBE on this dedicated channel. We will leave all the birthday messages up for just 24 hours so you have a limited window in which to create and upload your video...should you elect to do so.

Creating video's for BOB's birthday and sharing them among the iONettes is inspired by the idea that when really famous people can't attend a celebration in person...they send a video feed of themselves to the event...so why can't we..since we are 1] famous and 2] I am pretty sure many of us will not be going to Hawaii for Bob's Birthday Bash. Also, I figure this is pretty do-able since everyone has a video or web cam tucked somewhere in their chip body.

In the spirit of BOB-dom, please feel free to create whatever type of message you'd like...no more than 10 minutes in length...just know that everyone on the DUPES and any colleagues that BOB chooses to send this invitation to will be be able to see your video once its uploaded.

TO UPLOAD YOUR VIDEO TO THE YOUTUBE SITE:
SIGN INTO GMAIL USING - bobsbirthdaybash2212@gmail.com Password: perfect144000
Using the Google browser on the left side of the page...click on the YouTube icon and you should go directly into the Bob's Birthday Bash channel.
Locate the hyperlink named UPLOAD, click on it and follow the instructions. If you are using your iPHONE or smartphone, just following the sharing directions on your camera and use the sign-in information provided above.

ON A SEPARATE NOTE:
Jimmy Buffet is a BIG FAN of BOB DOBB'S...Jimmy is playing in Charleston, SC, tomorrow night and so GREGG and I got tagged to head to Charleston and patch Jimmy into the BOB-scene...expect a live music feed from the concert state at 9:00pm EST!

Post subject: Re: SPECIAL CHIP BODY OPPORTUNITY FOR BOB'S BIRTHDAY BASH
PostPosted: February 2nd, 2012, 1:04 am 
Fabulous.....Jimmy and I go way back to the early days.

Tayzay
xoxoxoxo

PostPosted: February 2nd, 2012, 2:54 am 

luv Jimmy

PostPosted: February 3rd, 2012, 6:42 am 
Site Admin

Virginiagun wrote:
Happy Bob's Birthday Eve -

I have created a special YOUTUBE channel for BOB's birthday celebration called: BOBSBIRTHDAYBASH2212

I am inviting you to take a few moments to make a video birthday greeting for BOB and upload it to YOUTUBE on this dedicated channel. We will leave all the birthday messages up for just 24 hours so you have a limited window in which to create and upload your video...should you elect to do so.

Creating video's for BOB's birthday and sharing them among the iONettes is inspired by the idea that when really famous people can't attend a celebration in person...they send a video feed of themselves to the event...so why can't we..since we are 1] famous and 2] I am pretty sure many of us will not be going to Hawaii for Bob's Birthday Bash. Also, I figure this is pretty do-able since everyone has a video or web cam tucked somewhere in their chip body.

In the spirit of BOB-dom, please feel free to create whatever type of message you'd like...no more than 10 minutes in length...just know that everyone on the DUPES and any colleagues that BOB chooses to send this invitation to will be be able to see your video once its uploaded.

TO UPLOAD YOUR VIDEO TO THE YOUTUBE SITE:
SIGN INTO GMAIL USING - bobsbirthdaybash2212@gmail.com Password: perfect144000
Using the Google browser on the left side of the page...click on the YouTube icon and you should go directly into the Bob's Birthday Bash channel.
Locate the hyperlink named UPLOAD, click on it and follow the instructions. If you are using your iPHONE or smartphone, just following the sharing directions on your camera and use the sign-in information provided above.

ON A SEPARATE NOTE:
Jimmy Buffet is a BIG FAN of BOB DOBB'S...Jimmy is playing in Charleston, SC, tomorrow night and so GREGG and I got tagged to head to Charleston and patch Jimmy into the BOB-scene...expect a live music feed from the concert state at 9:00pm EST!

BOB: A splendid work, Ginny!!

And Chad downloaded all the vids for perpetual viewing insights:

http://tinyurl.com/7c7x9w9

Bob Neveritt

PostPosted: February 3rd, 2012, 2:43 pm 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlZpSd2lRJQ