Dupes of Non-Physical

The only rule: There are no rules.
It is currently July 27th, 2024, 4:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: comeback
PostPosted: February 19th, 2012, 3:53 pm 

First Bob, I realize how unclear it could sound to you, but my head is spinning over many things and the emotions are at times driving me crazy. My life just took

a roller coaster ride and I can't stop. I am not clear about anything at this point !!. And I have a wife that is looking at me with amazement, she thought I was crazy

before because I am such a rebel about so many things, now I feel like she might "cut" me , just kidding, I think? Sometimes I feel like pulling my hair out and other

times I feel good and maybe even blissful, but only for very short times. So back off Bob! remember the word newbie is what I said. I will get there. You came at me

hard but that's ok Greg did it soft and I can live with that a lot better. But in the end I really don't give a rats ass, I am just sounding off like any one would that's

clawing on to not fall off the ride. Oh and another thing, I know I don't understand your lingo but what ever happened to being loving, compassionate, understanding

of stupid people like myself who have had yearssss of brainwashing and traditions, customs, and a shit load of more stuff that makes it hard to comprehend what the

hell is being said!! Come on, have a heart, be kind. It goes a long way when some one is patient with you rather than knocking and correcting every thing you say and

do.

Last edited by Emilio on February 20th, 2012, 4:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject: Re: comeback
PostPosted: February 19th, 2012, 4:00 pm 

Oh Yeah,
Now you know why I love: **shameless Tina plug alert** Tina or Tayzay as you know her. She grounds me, and makes it fun to ignore Bob (not that I can, at least not for long).
Jill

PostPosted: February 19th, 2012, 6:13 pm 

Wonderful post! I do agree that compassion goes farther.... :D

PostPosted: February 19th, 2012, 7:42 pm 

ditto

PostPosted: February 21st, 2012, 9:00 am 

This journey is not about the emotions. It is about you coming into your place of power.

And Bob will come at you hard because he DOES have compassion. He wants you to get it!

PostPosted: February 21st, 2012, 9:28 am 

classiclady wrote:
This journey is not about the emotions. It is about you coming into your place of power.

And Bob will come at you hard because he DOES have compassion. He wants you to get it!

PostPosted: February 21st, 2012, 1:27 pm 

classiclady wrote:

That did cross my mind until the next day the other side of my brain thinks otherwise. When will the duality end? Just being aware of it is good I guess.

PostPosted: February 22nd, 2012, 1:08 pm 

Ion once told me that every time I use a degree of seperation, it sets up the exact process to find out the answer to the question I asked. So if I ask, "when will the duality end?", I set up the process (which involves contrast) to find out.

In my experience on the drops, my contrast keeps coming up until I work through every aspect of that contrast. The process brings me closer and closer to me and finally, it is no more. Or, if it is, in a much less degree and I work through it quickly. Contrast still comes up, but my process for moving through it and releasing it seems much quicker and more efficient. And then, the cool part is the manifestation of my creations and many times, come almost instantly!

And if you look at your process, you asked the question, and then almost instantly the answer showed up, given to you by you!

PostPosted: February 22nd, 2012, 3:08 pm 

Thanks for sharing your experience. That insight helps alot. I do find myself answering myself very quickly. Definately up for manifesting things more quickly, I do see it happening. You guys have been at this longer than me, so maybe my experiences will come even quicker even tho I havent had personal mentoring from Ion. Thanks

PostPosted: February 24th, 2012, 3:46 am 

Bob created duality to Plum and Square both/and plus some.