Dupes of Non-Physical

The only rule: There are no rules.
It is currently October 18th, 2024, 5:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: I Can't Believe You Kicked Tayzay OFF!!!!!!!
PostPosted: February 21st, 2012, 9:30 pm 

The rodeo is getting more exciting every single day....the bulls are butting heads while the crowd is getting feisty.....gett'em cowboy.....

PostPosted: February 22nd, 2012, 9:34 am 

your suggesting rules again - I thought we've fucking been over this already - there are no fucking rules - Bob doesn't even get it, nor does anyone else, there is no "getting it", its a journey of blissful angst- Bob lost contact with iON, now re-gurgitates McCluhan and Kroker in a vain attempt to simultaneously masterbate in concert with others who will listen through the chip body- thats all, a post information explanation of social transition is his current calling- fighting boredom as he calls it- he vasciliates on all topics and calls it quadraphenia, he jerks the audience off with hope and denial, he drove asa scott into the nut house, this isn't his first rodeo, he's been channeling or conversing (the Evergreens and others) with the other side for quite awhile now, he is entertaining though, the best entertainment on the net.

there are no fucking rules, Oh yes there is, the opposite is always true, The rule is, there are no rules, but that’s a rule.
Bob doesn't even get it, Translation: I don’t get it. We all project who we are.
there is no "getting it, Translation: there is the small getting it and the big getting it. The small getting it is the stuff iON lines us up with, agree there is no BIG getting it.
Bob lost contact with iON, Not possible even for a single one of us, iON is all around
simultaneously masturbate in concert with others, Legend are you speaking of your Bro-mance with Bob here, may need some clean up, again projecting who you are!
he vacillates on all topics and calls it quadraphenia, Bob’s greatest strength in my book is that he never holds onto one topic or explanation, keeps it moving so as to never get stuck, EXCELLENT
he drove asa Scott into the nut house, Isn’t it wonderful how we assist others to reach the fastest path to their joy, you make this sound like a bad thing Legend, maybe not. Hello McFly, “its all collusion” I hit you for my reasons but you get hit for your reasons.
He is entertaining though, and in doing so shares the greatest gift one can give, ooo sounds to mushy, sorry.
the best entertainment on the net, Agreed it’s all for our entertainment, how lucky we are.

Thank you for being you Legend.

PostPosted: February 22nd, 2012, 10:15 am 

Author, Author! Verry cool, GREGG! Love it!

PostPosted: February 22nd, 2012, 1:13 pm 

***Tina Channelling Alert**
To Gregg, " Do you mean something like this?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL8tYSDUZSU

Jill, The Butterfly effect

PostPosted: February 22nd, 2012, 3:16 pm 

Yes Jill, thats what I am talking about.