Dupes of Non-Physical

The only rule: There are no rules.
It is currently September 16th, 2024, 4:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Bobby
PostPosted: July 23rd, 2010, 1:12 am 

Bobby,

Now claims portaling "easy"; yet cant explain nor remember any of it, and now claims another dimension of parallel world traveling as so secretive it cant be DISCLOSED ! OH NO - yet his business is that of DISCLOSING - is this what you call a dichotomy or hypocracy at its finest or a beautiful joyful payoff due to incredible persistence or the fastest path to his joy ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fPYyoY49Bc

Post subject: Re: Bobby
PostPosted: July 23rd, 2010, 6:05 am 
Site Admin

Legend wrote:
is this what you call:

1. a dichotomy

2. or hypocracy at its finest

3. or a beautiful joyful payoff due to incredible persistence

4. or the fastest path to his joy?

BOB: It's called "quadrophrenia".

Bob Neveritt

PostPosted: July 23rd, 2010, 11:38 am 

rhyee wrote:
Legend wrote:
is this what you call:

1. a dichotomy

Bob Neveritt

People tend to cling to a point of view (liking what they know) as a strategy to cope with the quadrophrenic situation where dichotomy, hypocrisy, and paradox are everywhere. Becoming consciously quadrophrenic and being comfortable with the paradox has great rewards. One strategy is relaxing and allowing before taking any action, so one doesn't start off on a thread that's based on a limited premise or point-of-view. Another strategy is, as McLuhan said, "I don't necessarily agree with everything I say". Another still is to persistently suspend judgement.

Ever since elementary school, I never understood why the adults were promoting having an occupation, long-term goals, and choosing a world-view. I never fell for it because they certainly did not look like it was working for them anyway. I saw them to be dour, aging, frustrated and obsessed with matching with what was considered 'safe'. So, needless to say, I was never looking for the ultimate 'ism or theory-of-everything. This has given me the kind of slack that allows one to explore all kinds of capacities that are considered 'inaccessible'. So, when I encountered Bob's work I had the available capacity to play with the application of his 'yoga'. I think that in a generation, 'truth' and 'point-of-view' will be widely considered to be part of humanity's past legacy of robotism, when we imitated machines that were imitating humans imitating machines.

We are more than any image of humanity that is presented in any medium and/or common sense. We can evolve ourselves independently, within our own lives, not just over generations of natural selection. We have more energy in each of us than can be represented by all the nuclear weapons on the planet. Every word is a world of it's own, all-powerful in it's evocation. If we could only relax those damned ol' rules we picked up like STDs through the 'implied impressions' of fucking language...rules that, like sphincters, stop the flow of NOTICING how we move heaven and earth with every word.

So, when I am in public, talking to others, I will put-on different modalities to allow the flow of verbal intercourse, lubricated by suspended judgement and protected by the prophylactic of conscious quadrophrenia. Then, when I walk away, I'm clean and could care less what was said. Maybe that's what Bob means by the term "metaphysically promiscuous".

Chad

PostPosted: July 23rd, 2010, 4:10 pm 

True Chad very appropriate perspective - I can especially relate to the 2nd paragraph - but how does one not feel like an outcast in the whole lot of soceity (or country) when one knows everything taught and promulgated is sheer nonsense (madness); your advocating indifference to enable a perspective of disengagement (no dog in the fight); however, everyone and everything one values is connected to some sort of vested interest- embracing the disconnected I then assume is the fastest to path to one's joy (letting go, and/or lining up); embracing the deity of knowing within the context of false social norms (pressure to conform) !

How do you explain non-physical in words ?

a. The Sixth Sense every critic tries to deny yet everyone KNOWS exist ?

b. The connected non-locality to all-knowing ?

c. Where spirits, and/or watchers, or disconnected souls reside ?

d. Where Harvey and his buddies play ball ?

are you still in Ireland ?

Bob N whats the connection to the Sub-Genius and JR "Bob" Dobbs and you ? you both have used that moniker !

Bobby what did you recently do that made you so GIDDY on the cash flow show (I've got to know, inquisitive minds persist) ? Bi-locate ? Tri-locate ? Find the 72 virgins from the Mormons flock or is that the Muslims Heirem ?

PostPosted: July 23rd, 2010, 5:07 pm 

Attachment:
harvey7e18cb7wy7.jpg
harvey7e18cb7wy7.jpg [ 24.93 KiB | Viewed 413 times ]

PostPosted: July 24th, 2010, 5:57 am 
Site Admin

Legend wrote:
True Chad very appropriate perspective - I can especially relate to the 2nd paragraph - but how does one not feel like an outcast in the whole lot of soceity (or country) when one knows everything taught and promulgated is sheer nonsense (madness); your advocating indifference to enable a perspective of disengagement (no dog in the fight); however, everyone and everything one values is connected to some sort of vested interest- embracing the disconnected I then assume is the fastest to path to one's joy (letting go, and/or lining up); embracing the deity of knowing within the context of false social norms (pressure to conform) !

Bob N whats the connection to the Sub-Genius and JR "Bob" Dobbs and you ? you both have used that moniker !

Bobby what did you recently do that made you so GIDDY on the cash flow show (I've got to know, inquisitive minds persist) ? Bi-locate ? Tri-locate ? Find the 72 virgins from the Mormons flock or is that the Muslims Heirem ?

BOB: "Legend" just had a private reading by phone with me, Chad, and you know how those go, so all is kewl.

No attention required.

Bob Neveritt

PostPosted: July 24th, 2010, 12:08 pm 

rhyee wrote:
Legend wrote:

BOB: "Legend" just had a private reading by phone with me, Chad, and you know how those go, so all is kewl.

No attention required.

Bob Neveritt

Hey Legend:

Was this reading #6 for you?? Was this one finally satisfying? Is #6 your magic number?

PostPosted: July 24th, 2010, 12:11 pm 

chad wrote:
rhyee wrote:
Legend wrote:
is this what you call:

1. a dichotomy

Bob Neveritt

People tend to cling to a point of view (liking what they know) as a strategy to cope with the quadrophrenic situation where dichotomy, hypocrisy, and paradox are everywhere. Becoming consciously quadrophrenic and being comfortable with the paradox has great rewards. One strategy is relaxing and allowing before taking any action, so one doesn't start off on a thread that's based on a limited premise or point-of-view. Another strategy is, as McLuhan said, "I don't necessarily agree with everything I say". Another still is to persistently suspend judgement.

Ever since elementary school, I never understood why the adults were promoting having an occupation, long-term goals, and choosing a world-view. I never fell for it because they certainly did not look like it was working for them anyway. I saw them to be dour, aging, frustrated and obsessed with matching with what was considered 'safe'. So, needless to say, I was never looking for the ultimate 'ism or theory-of-everything. This has given me the kind of slack that allows one to explore all kinds of capacities that are considered 'inaccessible'. So, when I encountered Bob's work I had the available capacity to play with the application of his 'yoga'. I think that in a generation, 'truth' and 'point-of-view' will be widely considered to be part of humanity's past legacy of robotism, when we imitated machines that were imitating humans imitating machines.

We are more than any image of humanity that is presented in any medium and/or common sense. We can evolve ourselves independently, within our own lives, not just over generations of natural selection. We have more energy in each of us than can be represented by all the nuclear weapons on the planet. Every word is a world of it's own, all-powerful in it's evocation. If we could only relax those damned ol' rules we picked up like STDs through the 'implied impressions' of fucking language...rules that, like sphincters, stop the flow of NOTICING how we move heaven and earth with every word.

So, when I am in public, talking to others, I will put-on different modalities to allow the flow of verbal intercourse, lubricated by suspended judgement and protected by the prophylactic of conscious quadrophrenia. Then, when I walk away, I'm clean and could care less what was said. Maybe that's what Bob means by the term "metaphysically promiscuous".

Chad

Hey Chad,

Every time I read something you've posted or hear you on the radio/tailgate it, I get in a "outside the box" frame of mind. I question everything.

You are definitely not Human.....and I love it!!

Can I get a witness?

PostPosted: July 24th, 2010, 1:39 pm 

higherlight wrote:
Hey Chad,

Every time I read something you've posted or hear you on the radio/tailgate it, I get in a "outside the box" frame of mind. I question everything.

You are definitely not Human.....and I love it!!

Can I get a witness?

Amen, Higherlight. You are very observant!

Chad

PostPosted: July 24th, 2010, 6:42 pm 
Site Admin

higherlight wrote:
rhyee wrote:
Legend wrote:

No attention required.

Bob Neveritt

Hey Legend:

Was this reading #6 for you?? Was this one finally satisfying? Is #6 your magic number?

BOB: No, hl, this was his second reading with me, not a reading with iON.

Bob Neveritt