Dupes of Non-Physical

The only rule: There are no rules.
It is currently October 18th, 2024, 8:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: trapped in the labyrinth
PostPosted: May 19th, 2010, 12:19 pm 

On one level I get what Ion is saying about how our rules or belief systems inturn affect our creation. The problem is that even though I know this I seem to be stuck in my old patterns. I try to clear my mind as much as possible but the old habits keep creeping back. Is it enough to be aware and start to change my thoughts until I come into a place of knowing? I feel that I am not making progress. Am I missing something here?

Post subject: Re: trapped in the labyrinth
PostPosted: May 19th, 2010, 1:33 pm 

Your description is the PREscription.....this is the part where you ease off the gas, and not necessarily slam on the brakes, until a desired cruising altitude is achieved....Old habit don't creep they BE, or IS then it is an isism that requires much deliberation. So, overlay, overlay until the feeling place is palacial.
"Is it enough... start to change my thoughts....I feel that I am not making progress'. If the if clause remains until it is, then how can you change your mind from this place of doubt? We are noticing the glaring absence of PHUN...make "it" be fun or move on to something that is "fun"! And WE promise that this present "it" will, like all good digestion, soon Pass Away!

All is well
iON

PostPosted: May 19th, 2010, 2:03 pm 
Thanks slogger.....Thanks iON.....

xoxox

PostPosted: May 19th, 2010, 2:45 pm 

Thank you iON and Slogger. I mostly feel like slogger. My flow is going very slow with lots obstacles. Maybe for me more that I can shew.

Gratitude

Margarita

PostPosted: May 19th, 2010, 2:53 pm 

Then cut the pieces smaller so it is more digestable!
Thats all
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPn-lTytfGo
iON

PostPosted: May 19th, 2010, 3:01 pm 

Great! I will not feel bad that my flow is going at a slow speed. Small pieces so I can digest better. :idea: ;)

Margarita

PostPosted: May 19th, 2010, 4:05 pm 

Perfect

PostPosted: May 20th, 2010, 11:31 am 

iON I liked that version of Star Trek: how close to reality is it ?

Opinion: my opinion is we (USA) has a covert (hidden from the public) space command in place right NOW - which contradicts and makes obsolete the shuttle missions they provide for a little show and tell to the public.

Question: Will the space command come public with the lifting of the veil so our children can embrace and learn from this "new frontier" ?

PostPosted: May 20th, 2010, 1:36 pm 

Legend wrote:
iON I liked that version of Star Trek: how close to reality is it ?

Opinion: my opinion is we (USA) has a covert (hidden from the public) space command in place right NOW - which contradicts and makes obsolete the shuttle missions they provide for a little show and tell to the public.

Question: Will the space command come public with the lifting of the veil so our children can embrace and learn from this "new frontier" ?

Hey Legend, WE like the developed thought process, and interested in basic opinions held by the asker, all that is fine. Now your attachment to the question will have a direct effect on OUR answer. Like how close to reality is it?..... That is subjective at the very best. You are not completely SURE of your own reality so How close to reality do you think OUR defined answer will reach you or your connection to the asking whatever the topic...

So as not to leave you in a mess, If you are interested in an response as it is a great pondering, then take another shot at a question.

Thank You
iON

PostPosted: May 20th, 2010, 2:28 pm 

your too much - lol

ok ok ok ;

Does the USA (or anyone else or the collective of international countries) have a space program with anti-gravity aircraft in space right NOW ?

if yes then

a) is this space exploration serviced by locations such as (including but not limited to) Area 51 (Central Nevada), Dulce (New Mexico), Pine Gap (Alice Springs, Australia) ?

b) do we also have or does anyone else (any other beings or people) have under underwater (in or under the oceans or lakes) bases and or cities -that also house these (or those) craft ? (several testimonies and reports of people seeing craft come and go from oceans and lakes have been reported including Jimmy Carter's testimony)

c) Does the lifting of the veil include the disclosure of such advance technology and inter-space travel that will shed light on the needless secrecy of these on-going ventures ?