Dupes of Non-Physical

The only rule: There are no rules.
It is currently September 19th, 2024, 12:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Bodies
PostPosted: July 11th, 2010, 6:20 pm 

rhyee wrote:
11:11 wrote:
Quote:
BOB: Yes, "space" (timing, or the Horizontal Symbolist School) is gone, too.

illuminating! THX

But is iON going to back-peddle out of the timing thing?

BOB: No, iON doesn't have to.

I'm pointing out the depth of iON's meaning and use of "timing" - how it relates to "tactility" which is not referring to a particular sense but the interplay of the senses, and how it relates to a non-visual meaning of "duality".

Bob Neveritt

The 'Tao' to use an ancient metaphor.

PostPosted: July 11th, 2010, 6:29 pm 
Site Admin

11:11 wrote:
But is iON going to back-peddle out of the timing thing?
BOB: No, iON doesn't have to.

I'm pointing out the depth of iON's meaning and use of "timing" - how it relates to "tactility" which is not referring to a particular sense but the interplay of the senses, and how it relates to a non-visual meaning of "duality".

Bob Neveritt

The 'Tao' to use an ancient metaphor.

BOB: Definitely not the "Tao" or any other religious ideal, hope, claim, or retrieval.

iON is the Howard Cosell of an entirely NEW situation.

Bob Neveritt

PostPosted: July 11th, 2010, 7:32 pm 

and yet still no identifiable process of which you claim is verifiable - nor photographed - nor recorded -(yet you persist with blanket disclaimers) - and repeated comments like "eat raw sewage" - your so close Bob yet you fiddle faddle away the most glaring discoveries of the Western World - your scared to expose the reality everyone beckons for - admit it -might as well state this disclaimer too "I Bob Neverritt who changed my name to protect who knows what (syndicated internet radio perhaps) am scared to unleash the broad scope of knowledge concerning the mystery landscape" - you want to poke it, stroke it, lick it, suck it, pet it- (but by no means FUCK it) and strangle it to death with words that can't do any of it justice - yet you persist in a certain sense of denial - tredding lightly yet obsessing in wordology - get on a fucking plane and record the bi-locating parallel world jumping JW or anyone else who offers these same feats - otherwise when this becomes the standard (which it will) the jibberish you promulgate will be nothing more than wasted paper similar to Sigmund's phsycho babble bullshit - or the Catholics crock of shit - the Muslims madness or New Age crapola- you've almost turned this in to a little mini cult

iON is the Howard Cosell of an entirely NEW situation. - well then SHOW us the NEW situation Mister- This whole process you've created is like a chef talking on TV about his fabulous recipes yet no one has ever heard of them, smelled them, tasted them, repeated them- its all photons in the air ! ba da boom ba da bing - but I still love ya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNU_F-DFaJw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4IFIegB ... re=related

PostPosted: July 11th, 2010, 8:00 pm 

Legend wrote:
and yet still no identifiable process of which you claim is verifiable - nor photographed - nor recorded -(yet you persist with blanket disclaimers) - and repeated comments like "eat raw sewage" - your so close Bob yet you fiddle faddle away the most glaring discoveries of the Western World - your scared to expose the reality everyone beckons for - admit it -might as well state this disclaimer too "I Bob Neverritt who changed my name to protect who knows what (syndicated internet radio perhaps) am scared to unleash the broad scope of knowledge concerning the mystery landscape" - you want to poke it, stroke it, lick it, suck it, pet it- (but by no means FUCK it) and strangle it to death with words that can't do any of it justice - yet you persist in a certain sense of denial - tredding lightly yet obsessing in wordology - get on a fucking plane and record the bi-locating parallel world jumping JW or anyone else who offers these same feats - otherwise when this becomes the standard (which it will) the jibberish you promulgate will be nothing more than wasted paper similar to Sigmund's phsycho babble bullshit - or the Catholics crock of shit - the Muslims madness or New Age crapola- you've almost turned this in to a little mini cult

iON is the Howard Cosell of an entirely NEW situation. - well then SHOW us the NEW situation Mister- This whole process you've created is like a chef talking on TV about his fabulous recipes yet no one has ever heard of them, smelled them, tasted them, repeated them- its all photons in the air ! ba da boom ba da bing - but I still love ya

Legend,

With all due respect, how do you expect someone to show you the Mystery Landscape, which is beyond all technological and archetypal landscapes heretofore, using technologies from earlier stages? It's like asking someone in 1970 to show you a photo to prove the Internet exists. The capacities of the obsolete medium are not able to contain/convey/express the new form in which it is contained. That's why all the technologies we see today can only show you the effects of the ML, not the actual "causes".

Whether you write it off as "wordology" or not, the study of human inventions as "nature" can be useful in bringing you to new perceptual discoveries of how the human condition is affected by new technological landscapes and how these transition periods demand new words to describe our new collective impressions under new conditions. If it weren't for the Joyces, McLuhans, Lewises and Bobs of the world creating new "Hand Signals for the Blind", humans would have phatic-waved themselves into a silent, babbling, machine-driven, synchronistic oblivion way back in the TV Age.

Chad

PostPosted: July 11th, 2010, 9:53 pm 
Thank You Chad.

xoxox

PostPosted: July 11th, 2010, 10:46 pm 

dont forget the kook pot Lyndon LaRouche while you at it - Sigmund Freud (do you realize how many phsych majors had to regurgitate all his diarhea and pay for it?). With all due respect Chad your incessant need to file and box these topics makes as much sense as me trying to describe to Tayzay how to hit a punch shot with a 4 iron from 160 yards out in a stiff breeze- its not gonna happen no matter how verbally descriptive one is; therefore, for Bobby N or yourself or anyone else trying play golf on the internet and equating it to the real thing is a mere charade-

and this logic > :
If it weren't for the Joyces, McLuhans, Lewises and Bobs of the world creating new "Hand Signals for the Blind", humans would have phatic-waved themselves into a silent, babbling, machine-driven, synchronistic oblivion way back in the TV Age.

is exactly what creates religions, wars, cults, not to mention CIA, NSA, FBI > we really need a few good peoples to SHOW us how to create new "Hand Signals for the Blind" -ok - and we really needed Bobby D to cover up the assasination of Kennedy (418 group)- and you really need to get those taxes filed every year - and, and, and don't forget to enlist your kids to fight that darn war on Terror !

He's doing such a good thing to expose the falsehoods we all have to wake up to in the morning- but just when he gets to the good stuff it starts to fizzle - has anyone thats had a session with iON been able to become anymore "Ascended" - embracing their power ? - bi-located - parallel world travel and been able to remember - its all so fragmented and delicious in little morsels- yet spoiled - have a cup a sewage and tune in on Tuesdays nights is getting old - lets see the good stuff - or hear the good stuff -

Attachments:
lyndon_larouche.jpg
lyndon_larouche.jpg [ 64.88 KiB | Viewed 220 times ]

PostPosted: July 11th, 2010, 10:49 pm 

This forum should be exchanging stories such as this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBUv4j3DINE

PostPosted: July 11th, 2010, 11:16 pm 
Site Admin

Legend wrote:

BOB: After all, I do call myself "rhyee" on this forum.

Bob Neveritt

PostPosted: July 11th, 2010, 11:17 pm 
Site Admin

Legend wrote:
dont forget the kook pot Lyndon LaRouche while you at it - Sigmund Freud (do you realize how many phsych majors had to regurgitate all his diarhea and pay for it?). With all due respect Chad your incessant need to file and box these topics makes as much sense as me trying to describe to Tayzay how to hit a punch shot with a 4 iron from 160 yards out in a stiff breeze- its not gonna happen no matter how verbally descriptive one is; therefore, for Bobby N or yourself or anyone else trying play golf on the internet and equating it to the real thing is a mere charade-

and this logic > :
If it weren't for the Joyces, McLuhans, Lewises and Bobs of the world creating new "Hand Signals for the Blind", humans would have phatic-waved themselves into a silent, babbling, machine-driven, synchronistic oblivion way back in the TV Age.

is exactly what creates religions, wars, cults, not to mention CIA, NSA, FBI > we really need a few good peoples to SHOW us how to create new "Hand Signals for the Blind" -ok - and we really needed Bobby D to cover up the assasination of Kennedy (418 group)- and you really need to get those taxes filed every year - and, and, and don't forget to enlist your kids to fight that darn war on Terror !

He's doing such a good thing to expose the falsehoods we all have to wake up to in the morning- but just when he gets to the good stuff it starts to fizzle - has anyone thats had a session with iON been able to become anymore "Ascended" - embracing their power ? - bi-located - parallel world travel and been able to remember - its all so fragmented and delicious in little morsels- yet spoiled - have a cup a sewage and tune in on Tuesdays nights is getting old - lets see the good stuff - or hear the good stuff -

BOB: After all, I do call myself "rhyee" on this forum.

Bob Neveritt

PostPosted: July 12th, 2010, 12:33 am 
rhyee wrote:
tayzay wrote:
BOB: Yes, "space" (timing, or the Horizontal Symbolist School) is gone, too.

This is the issue/concern Frank Zappa probed... and Carolyn, JW, and myself resolved.

Tayzay: what EXACTLY has been resolved amongst the 3 of you?

xoxo

BOB: The following is what iON said (not recorded but typed by Carolyn - we can't say these are the exact words but iON later said we could make the transcript more precise with iON's recall/help [we haven't done that, yet - BOB] - when I asked JW (after the 3 of us had been silent for 30 seconds) the question (according to iON - I can't remember what I asked since I wasn't taking the experiment that seriously), "Who's speaking?":

{{March 18/09

It is the process with which is between the 3 of us which is our experience.

You alluded to it several times last night - the process of which where others were doing this psychic work. [I had been talking to JW about my experiences with the Evergreens the night before - BOB]

The gist of this process that’s opening is that there seems to be more of a tactile experience of the change in the veil. Turning inside out. Which means, what we know that is, is not and what we know that is not, is.

We are just now coming to a place of resolution.

Parallels to the resolute desk in the White House. British ship lost a couple hundred years ago. Queen Victoria had two desks made out of the ship: one in White House, one in Buckingham Palace.
It means something different to those in power than tourists.

Feeds a little of a conspiracy theory.

The information we are getting access to; they already know it.

Might have gone into it last night but had to clear and make sure we were OK.

Gist of this process is a simple process, it’s easy, it’s fluid, like the viscosity of oil and water… but you can make vinaigrette very painlessly. Indeed these realms do mix, fluidly. That’s why it’s so significant, once you know, you can never go back.

Now you have a whole new vernacular, which has to do with “carnal” knowledge of this new expression of reality - you are getting it fast. Cursing as you are blessing. Past that, it’s getting much, much, much easier. Lou Dobbs is very upset about this.… Using him as a silly example… of the main part of the android meme.... [there follows another couple of hours transcribed - BOB]}}

Pretty neat, eh?... considering that these themes have been subsequently probed in depth by all of us over the past year.

Carolyn, JW, and myself had no idea what iON was saying on this first day.

We sure do now!!

Bob Neveritt

{Pretty neat, eh?... considering that these themes have been subsequently probed in depth by all of us over the past year.}
Tayzay: delightfully inlighting! ...and yeah,"pretty neat"

xoxox

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next