Dupes of Non-Physical

The only rule: There are no rules.
It is currently September 19th, 2024, 12:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Kim
PostPosted: May 3rd, 2010, 3:03 pm 

Hello, iON. This is a question for a friend of mine,

Why is it that Kim Ascensio will not allow any peace in her life. She is either texting, talking on the phone, running around with abusive people, punching, moshing, drinking, yelling. Whenever a moment of quiet serenity emerges she quickly gets bored and gets on facebook or myspace to talk to her crazy friends. She is attracted to danger, feels lost in silence. She puts her self in jeopardy and stresses everyone out around her. She makes others clean up her messes. How do you get through to a person who does not allow herself any space to reflect? Why create like this? How big a mess will she make before she wakes up? Is this just her first time out of the Guf or what?

Can her family contact the dead for assistance?

Post subject: Re: Kim
PostPosted: May 3rd, 2010, 3:38 pm 

Well, first of all it is not your JOB, second, many humans in the process of making their own space, makes a path of convience not necessarily a destructive path, but as the disconnection between you and you becomes "PROOF" that the situation is, then many times the contrast is used to convince the Human to transition rather than find some way back to any place of JOY. Why do humans constantly argue for their own limitations? The family can contact any one for assistance, however, WE say love um and move on because more times than not they don't reach the human anyway. LOVE by example.

If there is more we will be happy to chat!

Thank you, Much LOVE

PostPosted: May 3rd, 2010, 3:48 pm 

(edit)I had a couple other questions but never mind. Thank you.

PostPosted: May 3rd, 2010, 4:13 pm 

No Sugar it's OK we'll go at it any way you want! There certainly may be a dynamic here that could help. We just had to start with a clean floor, cause you just never know if we have a clean up on Isle 5, By Golly we got to figure up how non-physical messed up, and made the humans less than, yeah.

Happy

PostPosted: May 3rd, 2010, 4:56 pm 

well okay, You raised a question. Why do Humans argue for their own limitations? Also why are we so pressed with the task of resolving the issues that our parents failed to resolve within their lifetime?

Can non-physical advise me on how to stop fixating on people who hold me in contempt once and for all. Sometimes all those judgements start creeping back. Insults are louder than compliments. Their is this one guy who is in my head all day.

PostPosted: May 3rd, 2010, 6:43 pm 

Any disconnection normally follows with HOW can I place the Blame? This is why they are disconnected in the first place. Power if it is yours superceeds all or at least anyones elses notions regarding YOU! WE are not saying that a question is inappropriate, but using the very question to argue for your very own limitations does nothing but dissolve your very own imagination and with it the hope realm in its entire perspective. Get SOOO happy being happy that you soon could give a whit what anyone says or even thinks about YOU! When questions start giving you trouble then get back to happy to be happy until the solution can come to you or the crap flows away from YOU. Either way the pay is the same. See you told you there was MORE> :idea:

Thank you so much
This can help many others come back into their POWER!

Atom Ant

PostPosted: May 5th, 2010, 8:06 am 

Kim sounds like alot of people living these days, doesn't she?

I work alot with the Wall Street crowd who are inevitably glued to their Blackberries, cell phones and doing anything to keep them distracted from being fully present for a second.

Well, its not only them but lots of people are that way. I see it in the city all the time. In coffee shops, people are afraid to actually engage with one another and say "hello" and instead hide behind their PDAs pretending to do who knows what - typing, typing, typing, as ION would say. Like it can't wait until they get home? So many grown adults running around like scared little children these days afraid of simple engagement and being present.

PostPosted: May 5th, 2010, 8:59 am 

...and here we are, typing about the typers...what fun!

Oops, there I go, getting away from myself again!

PostPosted: May 5th, 2010, 11:09 am 

and you're typing about typing....
:-)

who says i'm typing anyway? could simply be doing the ION thing.

PostPosted: May 5th, 2010, 11:43 am 

You go girl! Yours are the only rules applicable in this world!

Hazel