Dupes of Non-Physical

The only rule: There are no rules.
It is currently September 19th, 2024, 5:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: The 3 Kingdoms...
PostPosted: April 25th, 2010, 10:39 pm 

And absolutely nothing to wear! What is a girl to do?

PostPosted: April 25th, 2010, 10:45 pm 

Okay girl, let me take this and run with ya ("let the river run"...iON 7:20 ;)...what do mean "what's with the clothes"????

Is this our entrance to delicious entanglement with each other? ...do you literally mean what's with the clothes in my arena here in WA??? Pretty cool if that is what it is (and I am "feeling" that is what you mean in the ESP language of NOW;)...can you elaborate before I do, or is that a deal breaker???!!! xooxoxoxoox

PostPosted: April 25th, 2010, 11:07 pm 

WE are not one to kiss and tell, however you KNOW what you KNOW!!!

Post subject: Re: The 3 Kingdoms without any rules
PostPosted: April 26th, 2010, 8:45 am 

OMG I mentioned "The Rules", in the lab of my mind. If there aren’t any rules, and the only rule is that there aren’t any rules we must discuss what it is beyond the "rules". So my new rule overlaid is "why are we talking about rules". So double down iOn, bacon's cooked show us the hand that evaporates the veil and we will continue to get on with it.
Where's the shiny shiny????

If the portal isn’t under the bed, silly rabbit then it only occurs in the lab of my mind. Is there a portal on my potty? Of course there is.
BRING DOWN THE WEIL GOD DAM IT.

Ok now seriously folks a good article on Dr. Mercola's web site about more and more drugs cant pass the placebo effect. Their pill has to be 60% better than sugar. Out of ten trials sugar wins 6 times and of course after that it’s just manipulated data. Sugar pills beating out a billion dollar research pill for making your brain dull, excited, erect, whatever it was. I claim thats more evidence of the thinning of the veil. Self help books aren't selling as well as before , mmmmmmm something’s in the collective mind oven cooking away. You all come back now. see below link if your so inclined.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... cared.aspx

PostPosted: April 26th, 2010, 9:22 am 
Ok. from last nights esp w/Alison....
I had the thought......boxes of clothes. shirts mostly, different colors and sizes, stacked up around you.....coming in a door, than going out a door????

Hey Greg: mercola's site is great. And you are Great. I,too see the veil thinning..... Spot On,Greg.
Let's eat sugar!!!! lol

PostPosted: April 26th, 2010, 12:50 pm 

Hey STEVE, your wish is OUR command!
WE provided the flow that you are noticing, we like your wordy words, now let's SEE HERE, Bring (to summon) Down (fall like the rain or maybe reign) the Veil (a separation or divider) GOD ( that's YOU) DAM (a means to create a Block, suspended FLOW of let's say water) IT (we have no idea) Ok now seriously what in the name of STEVE do you really WANT and if we forced it down your very throat hole would it not give you a tummy ache.

If that ain't Shiny enough you try this on for fit.

יהי רצון מלפניך, ה׳ א‑לוהינו וא‑לוהי אבותינו, שתחדש עלינו שנה טובה ומתוקה.‏

SELAH

PostPosted: April 26th, 2010, 3:37 pm 

Hey Tina, a little out of turn here in the post, but regarding ESP of "yesterday". You are spot on...
I am in the process of "unexpectedly" acquiring a screen printing business, lots of colored shirts, boxes comes with the deal!!! Luv ya...
(one hit so far...is Jake a sort of Irish setter type of a beastie?...and I did picture you in a "home" near the beach, sounds like you confirmed that with one of your other posts, regarding bacon I think ;)))

And in the spirit of ESP, I am still observing my very active laby, when I hear someone's voice, or hear a story, or read a post, I have always attached a "picture" in my mind to the exchange. Kind of like creating a movie for the wordy words...or is this actually a form of ESP? Am I joining the vibration of the interaction on another level and actually "seeing" the experience in a more holographic view?

just wondering...

PostPosted: April 26th, 2010, 3:43 pm 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s62MrU8mHx4

PostPosted: April 26th, 2010, 3:46 pm 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5BjIVS04jk

Here you go ALLY three of three

PostPosted: April 26th, 2010, 4:09 pm 
sounds good..... it's the 3-2-1- process in activated mode.

So.. Jake looks like a minature long,silky,black border collie. he has the feathers on his legs and torso like a setter.
white feet and a white tuxedo chest, long tail that sometimes lays on his back. there you go...

The music today is fabulous!!!! check out "what's with DUPE" thread.. but you probably already did

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next